AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

View Poll Results: K-On!! (Second Season) - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 31 43.06%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 24 33.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 15.28%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 1.39%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 4.17%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.78%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-12, 05:04   Link #61
Tsumugi~
"This guy are sick."

Ah...once again awesome episode! Although Shakespeare's lines were a bit hard to understand I liked the play a lot, can't wait for the next episode :P

GODDAMN Fuwa Fuwa time!!

Last edited by Tsumugi~; 2010-08-12 at 05:31.
Old 2010-08-12, 05:30   Link #62
Syntron
Shiny Hardware

No kiss... Im dissappoint.

Still, theres enough subtext between yui and azusa to keep hoping...

9/10
Old 2010-08-12, 06:51   Link #63
Sparvid
*hic*

Sokabe returning next episode? Sweet!
Old 2010-08-12, 07:54   Link #64
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Am I the only one who thinks that when taken out of contents, Mugi's gestures when she fell asleep first (look at her left hand "squeezing") are probable cause for Mugivisions into Mugidreams?

The preview for next week is surprisingly restrictive in terms of what it actually previews. There is still the possibility for scrotum-exploding performances next week and maybe a new song, so we can realistically hope for that.
Old 2010-08-12, 07:58   Link #65
Tsumugi~
"This guy are sick."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that when taken out of contents, Mugi's gestures when she fell asleep first (look at her left hand "squeezing") are probable cause for Mugivisions into Mugidreams?

The preview for next week is surprisingly restrictive in terms of what it actually previews. There is still the possibility for scrotum-exploding performances next week and maybe a new song, so we can realistically hope for that.
That's what I was thinking too
Old 2010-08-12, 08:00   Link #66
GMT
Orthodox Haruhiist

Quote:

There's also the possibility that they're going to drag it out until Episode 24 or 25, and then have the Big Concert Performance episode; and any suggestion that the performance will come sooner is just KyoAni taking a page out of the Kadokawa Guide to Crap Viral Advertising.
Old 2010-08-12, 08:26   Link #67
shyezrylei
Intoxicated Guitarist

Send a message via MSN to shyezrylei Send a message via Yahoo to shyezrylei
Haha the part where Yui is trying her best to hold her sneeze and Azusa is freaking out like MAD! Lol oooo Azunyan, you checkin out your gf more than watching the actual play? Aww...
Old 2010-08-12, 08:37   Link #68
zette

I loved the ep. The play was well done and it was nice to see Mio being all confident throughout the performance despite her nervousness just before the play. It was also nice to see the class working hard together for the play. I hope we get to see more of this during the future instead of it being the five main girls all the time because their class sure has some interesting personalities. Another thing I liked was the scene of them proving Azusa's worries to be wrong -- that contrary to what Azusa was thinking, they actually still care a great deal about the club. It was particularly heartwarming.

It was quite a surprise to see that Sawako chose to design for them a simple band shirt rather than the maid outfits and stuff that she is usually fond of. Not that it's a bad thing because the shirt is nice, but I expected more from Sawako and was looking forward to seeing what ridiculous outfits she would make the band wear this time.

Regarding next week's performance, yeah they're probably gonna save the epic mind-blowing performance for the last episode or two. I think we can definitely expect to hear a new song next week, but don't expect an epic performance or anything like that; what we'll be seeing will probably be akin to the performances of last season. But then again I might be wrong and they may choose to give us two grand performances this season, which of course would be amazing. Either way, I have high expectations of next week's episode. Can't wait.
Old 2010-08-12, 09:12   Link #69
Sparvid
*hic*

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMT View Post
There's also the possibility that they're going to drag it out until Episode 24 or 25, and then have the Big Concert Performance episode; and any suggestion that the performance will come sooner is just KyoAni taking a page out of the Kadokawa Guide to Crap Viral Advertising.
Part of me would find it hilarious if the first half of next episode builds up to the concert and just as they've gone up on stage, it cuts to a exterior shot of the school (with the final chord of Fuwa Fuwa Time playing), and then they start to talk about how amazing the performance was
Old 2010-08-12, 09:46   Link #70
itzglez
♫♫♪

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsumugi~ View Post
That's what I was thinking too
uhm, me third... when it's Mugi, never forget the googles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntron View Post
No kiss... Im dissappoint.
u know there was, just turn on those Mugivision and u'll see :P
Old 2010-08-12, 09:53   Link #71
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Good job Sawa-chan!
Good job Sawako!
Good luck Sawako!
Old 2010-08-12, 10:13   Link #72
ReddyRedWolf

There is an even weirder club than the K-ON club and both go along just find. Well Mio is terrified of alien cow mutilations.

That megane part timer is totally scoping out Azusa and Jun. If the main four were in that store he'd probably stare at Mio causing her to be scared. While Mugi probably shoot him with a death glare.
Old 2010-08-12, 10:21   Link #73
OZ7UP
Music for life.
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid View Post
Part of me would find it hilarious if the first half of next episode builds up to the concert and just as they've gone up on stage, it cuts to a exterior shot of the school (with the final chord of Fuwa Fuwa Time playing), and then they start to talk about how amazing the performance was
You're not the only one who's thinking that.

Anyway, I wasn't sure which of the following aspects of the episode I found to be the funniest: Jun regretting not joining the Light Music Club, Mugi bemoaning her lack of opportunities to sample the oh-so-common-that-it's-a-rare-treat-for-the-rich dish that the Japanese come to love and know as the yakisoba, Sawako begging to be praised, or the end of the preview where Yui pledges to eat cake after the performance.
Old 2010-08-12, 10:47   Link #74
itzglez
♫♫♪

Ritsu: Show me your everything!

o.O show you what Ricchan?
Old 2010-08-12, 12:09   Link #75
-Rhythm
けいおん!

Mio writing 'person' in kanji on her palm then eating it. LOL.
Old 2010-08-12, 12:13   Link #76
Tsumugi~
"This guy are sick."

Actually I think she wrote "pumpkin" but I could be wrong
Old 2010-08-12, 12:23   Link #77
-Rhythm
けいおん!

I meant the one at preview. ;P
Old 2010-08-12, 12:37   Link #78
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rhythm View Post
Mio writing 'person' in kanji on her palm then eating it. LOL.
Isn't that some like, nerve-settling strategy? When you write like... Fear or something on your hand and eat it?
Old 2010-08-12, 13:06   Link #79
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

After the last episode, this one seemed much milder... but it was interesting seeing the rest of the school come to life a bit.
Old 2010-08-12, 13:33   Link #80
Blaat

And this episode made me realise that Mio and Maya from Occult Academy are voiced by the same person.