AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-13, 10:23   Link #4541
Konja7

Quote:
Originally Posted by henzaeroz View Post
hope the illustrator doesn't forget that tatsuya is an average looking guy
It seems that the illustrator often forget that, but on this cover he looks even more good looking than in other images.

It's weird when I see these cover (and pictures in general), but he is described as average looking.
Old 2013-05-13, 10:48   Link #4542
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

good new: chapter 2 will be delay to 12th-may
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2013-05-13, 11:39   Link #4543
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
good new: chapter 2 will be delay to 12th-may
delayed? to the 12th of may? Are you sure? That was yesterday. At least in my Time zone.
Old 2013-05-13, 11:41   Link #4544
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
delayed? to the 12th of may? Are you sure? That was yesterday. At least in my Time zone.
I hope he is not saying 2014......
Old 2013-05-13, 18:49   Link #4545
bietchie11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post

Yesterday is 12 th-may-2013 at my time zone.
Always has to plus 1 day to Dreyakis's ETA.

yeah, it's 2014 btw.

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2013-05-13, 22:52   Link #4546
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Dengeki Bunko

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei(10) Visitors Guide <in>
Author / Sajima Tsutomu
Illustrations / Ishida Kana
¥ 620 list price
Released June 7, 2013
ISBN 978-4-04-891609-7

Translated from dengeki bunko...

December 2095 AD. Of the drop as "exchange student", Lina came to magic department USNA from high school (North America United States). Tatsuya, see through instantly to be one strategy class magic teacher she comparable to large-scale destruction of "thirteen Apostles". And occurred in Tokyo at the same time "vampire" case - it was to explore the relationship of the continuous injury case that withdrawing the blood magic teacher.
Was becoming increasingly clear the full extent of the "vampire" incident. By old fashioned magic of stem ratio old tips and Tatsuya, to locate the identity of "vampire" is referred to as a "parasite" and "diabolical".
However, were invited unintentionally from another dimension that "visitors" were magic attack to family finally high school. Identity of the "vampire" (host) is a surprising person -!
Old 2013-05-13, 22:56   Link #4547
alviam099

Do you have some sypnosis for volume 11? It's on August if I recall.

Old 2013-05-13, 22:59   Link #4548
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by alviam099 View Post
Do you have some sypnosis for volume 11? It's on August if I recall.
sorry Dengeki Bunko and ASCII only show up to volume 10 they havn't posted about anything after that.
Old 2013-05-14, 16:43   Link #4549
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
It seems that the illustrator often forget that, but on this cover he looks even more good looking than in other images.

It's weird when I see these cover (and pictures in general), but he is described as average looking.
Well, maybe its just a psychological effect. We see him and think he's good-looking because he's the main character. I wonder what would happen if the author had switched Tatsuya's character design and another male character from the beginning. Would we notice a difference?
Old 2013-05-14, 22:11   Link #4550
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
sorry Dengeki Bunko and ASCII only show up to volume 10 they havn't posted about anything after that.
Well. looks like in the best chances We will have Arc 7 in Nov 2013 or Feb/Mar 2014, if Vol 12 come with SS, something I think its high probable due D7 Ninendo, wich I feel like Arc 7 prologue.

BTW: If there a chance of anime will be spring 2014 due arc 7 intro or at least is my POV.
Old 2013-05-15, 00:06   Link #4551
EnigmaticAxiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Well, maybe its just a psychological effect. We see him and think he's good-looking because he's the main character. I wonder what would happen if the author had switched Tatsuya's character design and another male character from the beginning. Would we notice a difference?
Rather than saying it's a psychological effect on the readers, it's done purposefully by the author/artist. You can have "average" or "bad" looking main characters, but they're all attractive in the end. The most common type of "bad" looking main character tend to be those thuggish characters, but they're usually thin and have good features anyway :P
Old 2013-05-15, 00:19   Link #4552
willx
Nyaaan~~

^ At least Erika says Tatsuya beats Kirihara in looks..
Old 2013-05-15, 00:49   Link #4553
cyberdemon

I'd say the only thing really damaging about Tatsuya's looks is the fact that he doesn't show emotions. Someone can look good but come off as plain if no emotions come to their face. a lot of pictures we get have him fawning over Miyuki or being serious which at least puts some kind of expression on his face.
Old 2013-05-15, 04:09   Link #4554
Oxide

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I'd say the only thing really damaging about Tatsuya's looks is the fact that he doesn't show emotions. Someone can look good but come off as plain if no emotions come to their face. a lot of pictures we get have him fawning over Miyuki or being serious which at least puts some kind of expression on his face.
It is entertaining how Mayumi can to some degree see through this facade ... also in manga he is pictured less aloof than one woud expect form LN :P
Old 2013-05-15, 12:27   Link #4555
pampz21
ShipCore

Tatsuya shows more emotion....when he's with his friends mostly Miyuki,Erika and Leo(thats my opinion or rather thats how I read it)....so i guess the only time he has his poker face are with ppl like Mayumi,Mari,Katsuto,Mikihiko,Mizuki(when talking to Miki and Mizuki Tatsuya always has a serious look, Hes either explaining things or just talking....),Honoka(Honoka being overly excited when talking to Tatsuya while Tatsuya having a look like *this again*) and Shizuku(both Shizuku and Tatsuya are always dead pan when talking)....so hes not really emotionless from what I read....

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2013-05-15, 14:29   Link #4556
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Really? I thought that was one of his most appealing qualities.
Old 2013-05-15, 15:09   Link #4557
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Really? I thought that was one of his most appealing qualities.
Nope it's Shizuku's most appealing quality...(that and her dfc but we wont go into that...) when stong guys are like that it just makes them seem gloomy
Old 2013-05-15, 22:25   Link #4558
bietchie11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Nope it's Shizuku's most appealing quality...(that and her dfc but we wont go into that...) when stong guys are like that it just makes them seem gloomy
Looks cool to me, like Batman or Bane.
His eyes do the talking like: " ya mess with me, hommie? your dead."

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2013-05-16, 11:13   Link #4559
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Looks cool to me, like Batman or Bane.
His eyes do the talking like: " ya mess with me, hommie? your dead."
i don't know about that but tatsuya would not look good as a cheerful character.
Old 2013-05-16, 12:34   Link #4560
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
i don't know about that but tatsuya would not look good as a cheerful character.
I just tried to picture it, and I just....can't. Tats only works as a character because he is so stoic. If he was cheerful with his past he would have to be insane. It would just look and sound fake too.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings