AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-09-19, 23:19   Link #821
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Lol, yeah, as in the part where his heart is messed up in the first place, right? Heh, well, Cecile is the only one who can understand him, for better of for worse.

Rakshata and Lloyd? No way, Rakshata loves her pipe too much and the Pudding Earl don't seem to like her very much.

Although if they make a Knightmare together... Wow
I actually enjoyed their one-upsmanship with their Knightmare frames. Loyd's reaction when he saw the Guran upgrade in R2 was priceless.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 03:39   Link #822
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
I actually enjoyed their one-upsmanship with their Knightmare frames. Loyd's reaction when he saw the Guran upgrade in R2 was priceless.
i second that notion
it goes from "ehh..." when she takes down guilford
to "oh crap" when she takes down gino and anya
to "iiiipppaaaaa" when she puts a dent in his precious Lancelot
just awesome
Old 2009-09-20, 13:21   Link #823
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Ahh, I see. Misread the statement.

Cecille should go with Lloyd.
But she is already with Lloyd. I think that Making KMF with him is the closest that any woman can get with him.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-21, 23:43   Link #824
GundamFan0083

I do believe that there may in fact be one, and sadly only one, pairing that truly makes sense in Code Geass.

I know that all of us deny it (myself included), but it is THERE staring us in the face and I cannot ignore it any longer.

Spoiler for Lelouch's true love:

If Lelouch had lived I fear this would have become a reality ;

Spoiler for Here comes the bride, all dressed in white...:

That was posted in jest in case anyone is wondering...well kinda
GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-22, 10:05   Link #825
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisWheel View Post
Yeah,thier relationship was supposed to get far more intimate in R2 from what I have read. Mmm-Mmm smells like UST. My favorite.

In R2 I saw this one scene (the one where they were lall supposed to talk to zero via video chat) where she had an outfit where her boobs were hanging out alll in front of him. Hinting at something?

How old is Cecile anyway? I'm guessing 24. Maybe younger. But definately in her twenties.
I believed that Suzaku x Cecil's relationship was to have gone beyond that of their friendship in the original setup for Code Geass R2, following Euphemia's death. I am not sure if Cecil EVER saw Lloyd as a potential LOVE interest at all.

Since the entire structure of Code Geass was changed to where Suzaku defeated Lelouch, and became a member of the Knight of the Rounds, there was never a chance for a Cecil x Suzaku relationship to develop. Instead, that event was replaced with Gino x Suzaku friendship instead.

I still have a feeling that if we see another season of Code Geass again, it'll likely be a remake of either the whole series or just an alternate universe version of Season Two where Suzaku loses to Lelouch because Kallen might have fired the shot that was heard at the end of Stage 25 of Season One. The only why that Lelouch would have won the showdown with Suzaku is if Kallen helped him and didn't run away when she saw that Lelouch was Zero the whole time. As a result of Suzaku's defeat, this change of event might have led to a very different storyline than the one we saw, due to the changes that was forced upon the producers for Code Geass R2.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-22, 11:58   Link #826
Betteroffer

Quote:
Although if they make a Knightmare together... Wow
The actually did, twice. The Tristan Divider and the Guren were each made by one of them and ended up in the other's hands at some point. The Guren SEITEN was actually the result of Cecile jumping in and adding her Energy Wings to the mix.

...Oh my lord...The Guren has two mommies...
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-22, 12:11   Link #827
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
I do believe that there may in fact be one, and sadly only one, pairing that truly makes sense in Code Geass.

I know that all of us deny it (myself included), but it is THERE staring us in the face and I cannot ignore it any longer.

Spoiler for Lelouch's true love:

Hey now, don't be jumping to conclusions. We don't all deny it.
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-22, 12:35   Link #828
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:

I just threw up into the back of my mouth a little bit.
Old 2009-09-22, 12:50   Link #829
Betteroffer

Quote:

Is...is Suzaku reaching under his dress?
Old 2009-09-22, 14:07   Link #830
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post
Is...is Suzaku reaching under his dress?

You don't want to know.
Believe me, you don't want.

(On a side note, I loved Luluko in each PD "she" was in, but when fans started using her I came to hate the very idea. I have to say they made of her something quite...disgusting. And she is ugly at that. )

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-22, 15:47   Link #831
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
The actually did, twice. The Tristan Divider and the Guren were each made by one of them and ended up in the other's hands at some point. The Guren SEITEN was actually the result of Cecile jumping in and adding her Energy Wings to the mix.

...Oh my lord...The Guren has two mommies...
Not exactly. We don't know if the Tristan was made by Lloyd; his baby is Lancelot and I get the feeling he doesn't really give a damn about the other Knightmare Frames made for the Knights of Round. As for the Guren, its still the work of Rakshata with modifications by Lloyd and Cecile.

It'd likely be very different if the two collaborated together from the very beginning of the project. Cecile would likely help, too, they've done so in the past, it seems.

So that resulting Knightmare Frame would be one interesting threesome baby.
Old 2009-09-22, 23:27   Link #832
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Come now, Lelouch is hot when he's in drag. Doubly hot when there is some good frottage or handjobs going on under that skirt. Especially with Suzaku getting all husbando on him.
Old 2009-09-23, 00:04   Link #833
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
Come now, Lelouch is hot when he's in drag. Doubly hot when there is some good frottage or handjobs going on under that skirt. Especially with Suzaku getting all husbando on him.
I need a paperbag right about now.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 00:26   Link #834
Sol Falling

I kinda lol at the idea of Lelouch x Suzaku in the context of the events of the main series. It just doesn't work. By the time they gave up being enemies, they'd already inflicted so much shit on each other and fallen so deeply into the pits of their respective emotional complexes that there was just no way for their past feelings of friendship to truly resurface. Lelouch and Suzaku in the last arc were using each other, not truly reconciled, and this is most clearly expressed by their mutual parting acts of punishing the other (out of hate, spite, and condemnation, not forgiveness). As such, the idea of them ever having some fluffy 'best friends forever' happy romance is frankly impossible.

The only way Lelouch x Suzaku could actually work, is to interject some deeply repressed homolust into one or both of them that tortures them for its contradiction to their hate and venom. This lust would then find expression in a dominant-submissive relationship where yes, sex becomes hateful punishment. This is to say: less frottage, moar rape. Although of course, the interjection of said deep homosexual urges in the first place is regardless a completely fanon fabrication.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 13:20   Link #835
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
I kinda lol at the idea of Lelouch x Suzaku in the context of the events of the main series. It just doesn't work. By the time they gave up being enemies, they'd already inflicted so much shit on each other and fallen so deeply into the pits of their respective emotional complexes that there was just no way for their past feelings of friendship to truly resurface. Lelouch and Suzaku in the last arc were using each other, not truly reconciled, and this is most clearly expressed by their mutual parting acts of punishing the other (out of hate, spite, and condemnation, not forgiveness). As such, the idea of them ever having some fluffy 'best friends forever' happy romance is frankly impossible.
This is one of the reasons why I believed that Suzaku and Lelouch weren't friends in the Zero Requiem arc. It was all staged in two ways:

1. Suzaku will don the mask of Zero and avenge Euphemia's death by killing Lelouch.

2. Lelouch finds his redemption by uniting the world against in a manner that was similar to Adoulf Hitler so that the world could finally move past its fears.

But I still feel that Lelouch got off too easily when he died because he leaves his sister and Kallen heartbroken.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 13:31   Link #836
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

All of which is Jossed by the fact that Suzaku and Lelouch forgave one another via Shirley's words on forgiveness, which was revealed in the extended preview for Episode 22.

Sooooo... yeah.
Old 2009-09-23, 14:11   Link #837
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

What Rising Dragon said. It's in Newtype, too, that they forgave one another and were friends again before the completion of Zero Requiem.

And, not to mention, the most tension, angst and character development? Between Suzaku and Lelouch, hands down. It's really not that farfetched.

Though, yeah, it definitely isn't canon. It's just. Not a completely crack pairing.

Also, enough with the Hitler comparisons. Lelouch was perhaps a bit off his rocker, definitely pretty extremist, and not exactly a shining beacon of saintliness, but he was not a racist, genocidal maniac who used minorities as scapegoats. If you're going to compare Lelouch to any dictators, at least let it be one that's actually similar to him.
Old 2009-09-23, 19:41   Link #838
Betteroffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
All of which is Jossed by the fact that Suzaku and Lelouch forgave one another via Shirley's words on forgiveness, which was revealed in the extended preview for Episode 22.

Sooooo... yeah.
Is there a site that has any/all of the extended previews with either subs or translations, or at least those from some of the latter episodes? I'm not questioning the veracity, I'm curious about seeing them myself.
Old 2009-09-23, 19:50   Link #839
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
What Rising Dragon said. It's in Newtype, too, that they forgave one another and were friends again before the completion of Zero Requiem.

And, not to mention, the most tension, angst and character development? Between Suzaku and Lelouch, hands down. It's really not that farfetched.

Though, yeah, it definitely isn't canon. It's just. Not a completely crack pairing.

Also, enough with the Hitler comparisons. Lelouch was perhaps a bit off his rocker, definitely pretty extremist, and not exactly a shining beacon of saintliness, but he was not a racist, genocidal maniac who used minorities as scapegoats. If you're going to compare Lelouch to any dictators, at least let it be one that's actually similar to him.
given that he oppresed the hell out of people
treated his own soldiers like disposable pawns
and would kill anyone who spoke out against him, AND their family

stalin
or maybe saddam hussein
Old 2009-09-23, 19:56   Link #840
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Is there a site that has any/all of the extended previews with either subs or translations, or at least those from some of the latter episodes? I'm not questioning the veracity, I'm curious about seeing them myself.
Last I saw them, they were on YouTube. Other than that, I don't know; I'm not too interested in them anymore now that the story's complete.