AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-07-15, 14:21   Link #11741
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I don't think it's a retcon of the main story, but just an alternative version. A separate series. So we don't have to think that this does anything to the main series because the main series is still there and it's its own canon. I do hope it gets a sequel at some point, though.

And like someone else said, maybe we'll get side-stories like this for each of the girls. If so, we shouldn't take them as the author retconning the main series but rather as them being separate series altogether.
Old 2018-07-15, 19:20   Link #11742
Kibo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
I dunno, dude. I like the chemistry between Tigre and Elen from the original series. And this is his original idea for the title's original timeline. Let's hope this timeline seperated from the original counterpart...

Also, you mention about it, after thinking I too have some mixed feeling about it: On one hand, we will likely to see characters that is not found in the original story, such as Mila's mama Lana or even some of Mila's subordinates (Like Lim to Elen). On the other hand, because this alternative timeline somehow restart Tigre's journey for greatness, this means the story itself also retelling Tigre's struggles and pain in order to achieve something, or other character switch their roles (such as what if Regin became a villain and stages a civil war).
Huh? The First part of your comment makes no sense. It's like your saying I didn't like the development between Ellen and Tigre. I loved it. Which is why I feel "disappointed" and conflicted with this "alternate story".

To clarify, I'm saying that because the author is making this alternate story different from the original, it gave me this impression that the author didn't like the chemistry between Ellen and Tigre and would've preferred a MillaxTigre story (I obviously could be wrong, but it's just giving me that kind of feeling). Of course, I have nothing against Milla, hence the "conflicting" feelings....
Which again, led me to the second part of my comment on how if the author is going to do a story with Tigre choosing Mila, then I hope the author does it with the other Vanadis too (or at least any girls who had feelings for Tigre).
Kibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-16, 07:46   Link #11743
Chingaruna517

^...ok, my bad for that one because misunderstood about what you said from the post. I especially like the original route too, actually.

Last edited by Chingaruna517; Yesterday at 00:46.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-16, 08:39   Link #11744
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I also prefer the route taken in the original series. But I don't the author is doing this alternate story because he doesn't like the TigrexElen pairing. I think he may just want to show alternatives with each of the girls who love him being the first.
Old 2018-07-16, 09:24   Link #11745
Skyterror3381
Timelord

Separate series for each girl? That reminds me of Yosuga no sora.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 00:46   Link #11746
Chingaruna517

@DragonOsman Maybe because Mila is the popular Vanadis even than Elen? I still like the Tigre x Elen pairing regardless, thought I would like to give this alternative timeline a shot so long it doesn't screwed with the original counterpart.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:27   Link #11747
AndySimpson96

Hopefully Yen or Seven Seas pick it up, so we'll finally get something official.
AndySimpson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:47   Link #11748
devilo96

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndySimpson96 View Post
Hopefully Yen or Seven Seas pick it up, so we'll finally get something official.
i prefer j-novel....fuk yen press....u know if yen presss pick this 1 year just for 1 vol
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:08   Link #11749
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I still want my fan-translations, unless there's a way for me to be able to read the official translations still (I'm at a place where I can't get them easily if I just try to buy it).

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)