AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-04-06, 13:49   Link #13521
Ged
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
Didn't the author give the measurements for each of the girls? I remember there was a difference in the BWH for outer and inner.
Yeah he indeed did... It was at some of the "extra pages" after the actual chapter... don't remember whitch one tho...
Ged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 13:54   Link #13522
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
Didn't the author give the measurements for each of the girls? I remember there was a difference in the BWH for outer and inner.
Um, I think I would remember this since I'm a perv and such information would be relevant to me
Well, HayashiTakara I believe that it has been mentioned in the R+V guidebook, and the part about body measurements of most of the girls in Tsukune's harem, was even posted here ...

I even managed to find the post in question for you, the link to it is http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=10403

If you look under the spoiler tag you will see that the BWH measurements for Inner and Outer Moka are different.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 14:58   Link #13523
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Ah so I wasn't going mad and it has been mentioned somewhere...good to know! Its almost depressing we've gone from discussing geneology, plot points, possibly psychological differences....to differences between boob size ¬_¬ lol

Ah well, Moka as a character is very interesting so I can live with it... as long as Tsukune ends up 'getting the girl' and this manga doesnt turn out to have dissapointing end with no conclusive ending, which would suck! I like the girls, but I'd rather Tsukune ends up with Moka and the others end up happy with someone else, call me a sap but I'm rooting for the couple in love to actually make it heh!

Something tells me we need translated material to debate, stat!
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 15:43   Link #13524
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
Ah so I wasn't going mad and it has been mentioned somewhere...good to know! Its almost depressing we've gone from discussing geneology, plot points, possibly psychological differences....to differences between boob size ¬_¬ lol

Ah well, Moka as a character is very interesting so I can live with it... as long as Tsukune ends up 'getting the girl' and this manga doesnt turn out to have dissapointing end with no conclusive ending, which would suck! I like the girls, but I'd rather Tsukune ends up with Moka and the others end up happy with someone else, call me a sap but I'm rooting for the couple in love to actually make it heh!

Well, the topics seem to frequently change on this board so you're probably going to get used to it sooner or later tyranuus.

About the ending, well so far things are looking good so let's hope for the best.
Old 2010-04-06, 15:58   Link #13525
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

lol yeah I suppose I should be used to it! Still good excuse to change the topic!
Don't get me wrong, I love the female form as much as the next guy but Im in this one for the story heh
(and to pass the time waiting for more Spice and Wolf material hehe)

What can I say, I like vampires and similar mythos, monster stuff, romances, action and comedy. In that sense this is a pretty perfect series for me
Old 2010-04-06, 16:28   Link #13526
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:

LOL...yeah, that happens a LOT here. The topics here then to change rather quickly to something completely unrelated to the current discussion.

To be fair to Omote, Ura-chan isn't that much "bigger." Japanese bra measurements are radically different from US or Euro measurements. IRL, the difference probably isn't noticeable with clothing on. It'll be a little different without clothing as we saw on Fong Fong's private jet. Ura-chan is slightly larger than Omote, but not by much.

Last edited by FriedRice84; 2010-04-06 at 16:42.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 16:43   Link #13527
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

It's a 3 centimeter difference, if you can honestly tell the difference than I dunno, lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 17:14   Link #13528
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Oh now come on, thats FAR too easy to give a perverted answer to!

*must not take bait!*
Old 2010-04-06, 17:45   Link #13529
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
It's a 3 centimeter difference, if you can honestly tell the difference than I dunno, lol
You forgot about the cup size, man! Since the measurements are Japanese, going from a C to a D isn't much of a difference unlike in US measurements.

But, to get back on topic, the chapter is being edited by the FH crew as of a few days ago. The scanlations should be out soon...I hope.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 18:56   Link #13530
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Hell, 3cm can make a lot of difference in the right places,our hands are only so large!

On the scanlation, good news, hopefully it'll be here by the weekend/early next week.
Old 2010-04-06, 20:38   Link #13531
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Remember, boob size difference in Japanese IS NOT as dramatic as it is in the US. Hence why really, only the hair color and eyes change between the two

anyways, my two cents based on the little tidbits we've picked up, specifically the rosario:
Spoiler for theory based on 29:

as for Tsukune... well, I think that what's finally going to allow him to cross the line in terms of power is Round 2 vs. Miyabi. After all, Miyabi was able to stop Karua, and Inner was barely able to hold her own against her sister. However, both Tsukune and Moka have gone through a ton of development since then... and methinks that Vampire Tsukune + Inner= only Daddy Starbucks (who I'm beginning to slowly see as Final Boss) can match them... or whoever else final boss will be (after all, it took Inner and Tsukune to take out Hokuto, and he was Final Boss of Antithesis)

as for Moka... as much as I look forward to the merged personalities and hooking up with Tsukune, I also fear it... because when all the above does happen, it'll mean we're at the end of the manga. I'm not ready for this to end!

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 22:59   Link #13532
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Speaking of centimeters reminded me of Kurumu still being proud of her being the BIGGEST amongst the girls even to an teen Yukari. Love that part.
Old 2010-04-07, 00:01   Link #13533
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Remember, boob size difference in Japanese IS NOT as dramatic as it is in the US. Hence why really, only the hair color and eyes change between the two

anyways, my two cents based on the little tidbits we've picked up, specifically the rosario:
Spoiler for theory based on 29:

as for Tsukune... well, I think that what's finally going to allow him to cross the line in terms of power is Round 2 vs. Miyabi. After all, Miyabi was able to stop Karua, and Inner was barely able to hold her own against her sister. However, both Tsukune and Moka have gone through a ton of development since then... and methinks that Vampire Tsukune + Inner= only Daddy Starbucks (who I'm beginning to slowly see as Final Boss) can match them... or whoever else final boss will be (after all, it took Inner and Tsukune to take out Hokuto, and he was Final Boss of Antithesis)

as for Moka... as much as I look forward to the merged personalities and hooking up with Tsukune, I also fear it... because when all the above does happen, it'll mean we're at the end of the manga. I'm not ready for this to end!
Well Magin ...

Spoiler for Response to you're theory - chapter 29 spoilers:

Regarding Tsukune ... well it might be possible that he is going to snap during his second match with Miyabi. Well it's certainly true that both Moka and Tsukune have developed further after the Snow Women village arc. I think that most of it is thanks to the training sessions they started to have and who are benefiting to both of them. Though I don't think that Tsukune is ready to face a vampire on his own yet, but with the vampires joining the fry I think we might see more of Tsukune's vampire abilities ... since as I'm sure most of you will agree with me that, Tsukune's vampire abilities have been surely put into the background for quite some time now.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-04-07 at 03:47.
Old 2010-04-07, 06:08   Link #13534
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Hehe, theres one hell of a lot of theories on whats going to happen next now, because we've had so many various hints of whats going to happen recently; Fairy Tail, Moka's older sister, the seal breaking, possible entry of the mum and dad...there's a lot likely to happen in the near future, so hopefully the next few chapters will give some interesting story development, rather than veering off into filler for a month or two (although I'd live if that filler was Moka and Tsukune getting closer ).

Before all this kicks off though, I think we really need to wait and find out what's going to happen with the seal, we know O.Moka hasn't been 'deleted' for example, it's just currently she is the inner personality, before anything else Im interested to see what happens there, are they going to fix the seal, will the seal be broken, are the personalities going to merge because the seal cannot be fixed, are we going to learn more about the dark masters etc. Not to mention the exact function of the rosary is still a bit of a mystery. It's obviously a lot more complex than the limiters we've seen used by other characters, but what does it seal and what is it's exact purpose, is it just a more complex, powerful limiter, or is there more to it than that....same with Tsukune's holy lock, what's going to happen with that? I mean much as we say combined Moka = end of story, its possible that wouldn't happen, there may be a fair period of development arc with this new Moka before the end, same as Tsukune's vampiric side transformation thing could have been quick...well it's not exactly turned out that way has it? It may actually be a case of we get complete Moka, think the romance and everything is all over, then everything hits the fan so they have to put it on back burner for a while (well...to the point it's not official, and because of this the other girls...well, still don't care and are still fighting over him)...plenty of outcomes and way things could happen.

Lots to do and think about right now, much as I love this talk of final showdown, Daddy Starbucks and development of Tsukunes abilities, I think theres quite a bit of development and story left to tell, judging by all the little subplots floating around right now. I mean they've only relatively recently introduced Kahlua, and we haven't seen the older sister in the flesh yet, so I think there may be some time to go before we see Daddy Starbucks and perhaps 'Mummy Costa' in the flesh.

Not to mention, around this theres stuff like the actual school itself, I mean they're in year 2 now, they're on the way to year 3, will they make it through and graduate inside the confines of the story, whats the headmaster/exorcist planning, and obviously there is the family reveal, which I'd be surprised if it didnt happen at some point, especialy after we know his cousin is a little nosy heh

What can I say, with all the spoilers floating around, Im looking forward to reading CH29 and seeing it for myself, seems to be a lot of debate over some things in it, so it'll good to be able to read/interpret it ourselves, I'd imagine CH30 raws must be due in 2-3 weeks now as well hehe, hopefully speedy translation on those

Last edited by tyranuus; 2010-04-07 at 06:25.
Old 2010-04-07, 06:40   Link #13535
Tri-ring

One more spoiler before we see the translation;

Spoiler for Concerning MOM:

I wonder what this means?
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-07, 06:45   Link #13536
Chris38

Quote:
Hehe, theres one hell of a lot of theories on whats going to happen next now, because we've had so many various hints of whats going to happen recently; Fairy Tail, Moka's older sister, the seal breaking, possible entry of the mum and dad...there's a lot likely to happen in the near future, so hopefully the next few chapters will give some interesting story development, rather than veering off into filler for a month or two (although I'd live if that filler was Moka and Tsukune getting closer ).

Before all this kicks off though, I think we really need to wait and find out what's going to happen with the seal, we know O.Moka hasn't been 'deleted' for example, it's just currently she is the inner personality, before anything else Im interested to see what happens there, are they going to fix the seal, will the seal be broken, are the personalities going to merge because the seal cannot be fixed, are we going to learn more about the dark masters etc. Not to mention the exact function of the rosary is still a bit of a mystery. It's obviously a lot more complex than the limiters we've seen used by other characters, but what does it seal and what is it's exact purpose, is it just a more complex, powerful limiter, or is there more to it than that....same with Tsukune's holy lock, what's going to happen with that? I mean much as we say combined Moka = end of story, its possible that wouldn't happen, there may be a fair period of development arc with this new Moka before the end, same as Tsukune's vampiric side transformation thing could have been quick...well it's not exactly turned out that way has it? It may actually be a case of we get complete Moka, think the romance and everything is all over, then everything hits the fan so they have to put it on back burner for a while (well...to the point it's not official, and because of this the other girls...well, still don't care and are still fighting over him)...plenty of outcomes and way things could happen.

Lots to do and think about right now, much as I love this talk of final showdown, Daddy Starbucks and development of Tsukunes abilities, I think theres quite a bit of development and story left to tell, judging by all the little subplots floating around right now. I mean they've only relatively recently introduced Kahlua, and we haven't seen the older sister in the flesh yet, so I think there may be some time to go before we see Daddy Starbucks and perhaps 'Mummy Costa' in the flesh.

Not to mention, around this theres stuff like the actual school itself, I mean they're in year 2 now, they're on the way to year 3, will they make it through and graduate inside the confines of the story, whats the headmaster/exorcist planning, and obviously there is the family reveal, which I'd be surprised if it didnt happen at some point, especialy after we know his cousin is a little nosy heh
You're right tyranuus there is lot of stuff left to be resolved. Though as you have mentioned tyranuus the fist thing that is probably going to be repaired but it largely depends on ...

Spoiler for Chapter 29, predictions about future events:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
One more spoiler before we see the translation;

Spoiler for Concerning MOM:

I wonder what this means?
Spoiler for Spoiler's about Moka's Mom:

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-04-07 at 06:55.
Old 2010-04-07, 06:53   Link #13537
Dark Mage

How about this weird theory which shouldnt be possible but anyways, I was thinking maybe Moka's mother doesn't even exist? Maybe Moka is the mother? Hold on that didnt come out right, I mean maybe Moka is the wife of Daddy Starbucks? I mean she has looked for her mother for a while, hasnt she? And still couldnt find her, maybe its coz the mother didnt even exist in the first place?

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2010-04-07 at 07:25.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-07, 07:00   Link #13538
Tri-ring

OR MOM could be sealed(hiding) within the Rosario.
Remember the Rosario was created by our good friend the principle of Yokai Gakuen.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-07, 07:31   Link #13539
Chris38

Quote:
Remember the Rosario was created by our good friend the principle of Yokai Gakuen.
Hm ... well at the very least this would made things a little too much ... creepy, at the very least ... at least to me.

Well, personally I think that we still don't know enough about the physical relation between Outer Moka and her mother might be caused by them using the same Rosario, but in my opinion we still know too little to come to a probable answer on this subject.
Old 2010-04-07, 09:18   Link #13540
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
How about this weird theory which shouldnt be possible but anyways, I was thinking maybe Moka's mother doesn't even exist? Maybe Moka is the mother? Hold on that didnt come out right, I mean maybe Moka is the wife of Daddy Starbucks? I mean she has looked for her mother for a while, hasnt she? And still couldnt find her, maybe its coz the mother didnt even exist in the first place?
you are right... it is weird ... she has to have a mother somehow, that is if the author doesn't pull a " magically created" cheese on us

Quote:
that sounds more plausible to me, especially since the timing of the mother's disappearance and the appearance of the rosario at the same point seems to be too constructed to be just coincidence. Her mother looking like outer is another evidence as it has been stated before. Still I wouldn't go as far as to say Outer is actually Inner's mother per se but a part of her personality or something along the line.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire