AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-12-11, 06:52   Link #2001
DragonOsman
Dragon King

According to the LNs, it's likelier that it's going to be True Harem ending, only it'll happen later on in the characters' lives meaning that for now it's just implied.

[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-11, 07:09   Link #2002
Darkwolf907

Even if its implied, i already happy with True Harem End, thats the wonderful end for me
Darkwolf907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-11, 08:58   Link #2003
-gold-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf907 View Post
Even if its implied, i already happy with True Harem End, thats the wonderful end for me
well yeah but i wish they would just directly say it and not implie it...anywyas the translations taking awhile o i cant read it yet :/
-gold- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-11, 09:01   Link #2004
Darkwolf907

Quote:
Originally Posted by -gold- View Post
well yeah but i wish they would just directly say it and not implie it...anywyas the translations taking awhile o i cant read it yet :/
Totally agree with that

Maybe translator has many things to do in real life.
Old 2017-12-11, 09:04   Link #2005
-gold-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf907 View Post
Totally agree with that

Maybe translator has many things to do in real life.
nah dragonafrs just low priority for him, hes mainly focusinf on highschool dxd i belive
Old 2017-12-11, 09:20   Link #2006
DragonOsman
Dragon King

He's using the Chinese RAWs to translate from. He can't translate if his Chinese source doesn't have the chapter(s) he needs.

[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
Old 2017-12-11, 09:23   Link #2007
Darkwolf907

So its like that. Thanks for tell us @DragonOsman
Old 2017-12-29, 07:14   Link #2008
dragon213

Just a question, I know that Rebecca fell in love with ash, but did she ever kiss him on the lips? Also what was his feelings for her?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-29, 09:17   Link #2009
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I don't remember if they've kissed in any of the translated Volumes. Maybe later, if they really haven't kissed yet in any of the translated Volumes? Zxzxzx translated Volume 7 until and including Chapter 4 recently, by the way.

IIRC, Rebecca fell for Ash after he saved her from Oscar. Her feelings for him may have already been developing since earlier, but I think that time was the final nail in the coffin. But you can't tell she loves him when you look at her now. She only acts like a cute maiden when she's alone with Ash, and even that's not whenever they're alone I guess.

Getting to see Ash summon Eco for the first time was great. Although having to recite that long-ass name to summon her seems troublesome. It's more than just a mouthful, isn't it?

As Oscar said to Eco, now that both she and Ash have gotten disqualified (i.e. both Oscar and Ash), Ash will have to marry Silvia now. Which I'm fine with. But Eco won't stand for it. This is what I think a True Harem ending would be great, though Eco has to accept the idea first and she's still disgusted by the thought.

Old 2017-12-29, 11:08   Link #2010
Mirable
ミラベル

^^to answer your question.

yes, twice and same as other girls (exclude Eco, Silvia), ambiguous.
Old 2017-12-29, 11:48   Link #2011
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The kiss, you mean? What do you mean ambiguous? My memory of it isn't that good.

Eco and Silvia kissed him too, but it wasn't as ambiguous as with the others. That's what you mean, right?

Old 2017-12-29, 12:02   Link #2012
Mirable
ミラベル

^dragon213@ asked 2 question did they kiss and what was Ash feeling for Rebecca so..
Old 2017-12-29, 12:22   Link #2013
-gold-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I don't remember if they've kissed in any of the translated Volumes. Maybe later, if they really haven't kissed yet in any of the translated Volumes? Zxzxzx translated Volume 7 until and including Chapter 4 recently, by the way.

IIRC, Rebecca fell for Ash after he saved her from Oscar. Her feelings for him may have already been developing since earlier, but I think that time was the final nail in the coffin. But you can't tell she loves him when you look at her now. She only acts like a cute maiden when she's alone with Ash, and even that's not whenever they're alone I guess.

Getting to see Ash summon Eco for the first time was great. Although having to recite that long-ass name to summon her seems troublesome. It's more than just a mouthful, isn't it?

As Oscar said to Eco, now that both she and Ash have gotten disqualified (i.e. both Oscar and Ash), Ash will have to marry Silvia now. Which I'm fine with. But Eco won't stand for it. This is what I think a True Harem ending would be great, though Eco has to accept the idea first and she's still disgusted by the thought.
not just ash, would the others accept it as well? im not sure if it was silvia but one was discusted about the king sitting with his multiple wives...but yes it will probably be a true harem ending...i wish lucca was in this more..i want more lewd scenes with her
Old 2017-12-29, 15:24   Link #2014
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If you mean the latest translated chapter, the one who was disgusted by the Chevron King sitting with his multiple wives was Eco. The girls will probably come around eventually anyway, but right now the one with the most aversion to the idea is Eco. Navi once told her that for dragons, harems are supposed to be normal, but she was still disgusted by the idea. As far as I remember, though, we didn't get to hear much of what the other girls think about harems (keywords: "as far as I remember").

@Mirable: Oh, so you meant that Rebecca has kissed Ash twice and that his feelings for all of the girls aside from Eco and Silvia are ambiguous? So is it confirmed that he loves Eco and Silvia (both?)? If that's so, hopefully his feelings for the girls will become non-ambiguous (for lack of a better word) soon. I want to see his answer to Rebecca.

He already knows about Eco and Siliva's feelings, right? Just not the others'? Hopefully that'll also change soon.

Old 2017-12-29, 15:45   Link #2015
-gold-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
If you mean the latest translated chapter, the one who was disgusted by the Chevron King sitting with his multiple wives was Eco. The girls will probably come around eventually anyway, but right now the one with the most aversion to the idea is Eco. Navi once told her that for dragons, harems are supposed to be normal, but she was still disgusted by the idea. As far as I remember, though, we didn't get to hear much of what the other girls think about harems (keywords: "as far as I remember").

@Mirable: Oh, so you meant that Rebecca has kissed Ash twice and that his feelings for all of the girls aside from Eco and Silvia are ambiguous? So is it confirmed that he loves Eco and Silvia (both?)? If that's so, hopefully his feelings for the girls will become non-ambiguous (for lack of a better word) soon. I want to see his answer to Rebecca.

He already knows about Eco and Siliva's feelings, right? Just not the others'? Hopefully that'll also change soon.
he should know about them all right? they literally fought in a tornament with thier request being a formal wedding if they won...their is no bigger hint then that
Old 2017-12-30, 06:42   Link #2016
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, but it's possible that he didn't understand and/or didn't take it too seriously. He's a typical Shounen hero, after all. I hope he understood, though he probably won't fully understand unless they come out and tell him outright that they love him.

I hope he understands that Eco, Silvia and Rebecca love him, at the very least, though I can see Rebecca's not being understood easily yet given how she acts. She's the older sister type, after all. Some of the other girls don't make it easy to understand that they love him, though, and they also deny it or become vague when asked, so them saying that about the prize for winning the tournament would just confuse him. He wouldn't know if he should take it that way or not. I can understand him if it's like that.

Tags
dragons, ecchi, fantasy, harem, illustrator is a lolicon, romance, shounen, tentacles