Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-27, 15:37   Link #361
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Not possible. Shino doing something ? No way.

Also this spoiler comes from the guy who usually posts billions of fakes every week.
If this is a fake its one of the better ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post

Nothing in that spoiler seems too unlikely to be false. But it is also incredibly boring.
The boring part is why i am willing to buy it.
Old 2007-03-27, 16:05   Link #362
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Yeah, no more female medics/white mages. It looks like Blue Hair won't be since Kakuzu seemed to be the medic nin for the Akatsuki. Maybe Kishimoto is finally stopping the trend.
Kishi changing... not too sure... i mean think about it
Team kakashi has Sakura as their medic, and team Asuma has Ino...

Team Gai?... with Lee not being able to use jutsus and Neji being a heavy fighter who does it fall onto to be the medic? Tenten, and supporting this reasoning is the fact that Tenten said she admires Tsunade (the reason she became a ninja)...

Team Kurenai?... Considering her personality, character type and the potential help she might get from Byakudan, Hinata seems a pretty prime choice for Medic... However, i have some hope that Shino will be a medic through the use of his bugs (We already know that they can remove poison, so why not possibly heal wounds)

Of course, despite Tsunade's sugestion that every team have a medic, some teams may opt to have no medic... thus saving some girls from failing into the common, "girls are always healers" sterotype

Team Sasuke?... Well, unless he goes for a 5 man team and lets Kabuto tag along, which is questionable, he will still need a medic if he's gonna face akatsuki... Juugo sounds like he might be a fighter seeing as Suigestu said the zabuza sword would come in handy recruiting him (possibly meaning they may have to fight him to get him to join them)... So that leaves Karin... I mean, Sasuke would have to be incredibly arrogant to try and take on atasuki without a medic... oh... wait a sec

Speaking of Kabuto though... what do you think will happen to him now...
Really only two posibilities is him returning to akatsuki, claiming that he was still loyal to Sasori and them by extention... or following Sasuke... he might follow Sasuke cause Oro is inside of him and what-not. But even if Kabuto wants to follow Sasuke, Will Sasuke let him... afterall, Kabuto was highly loyal to Oro, and Sasuke seems to be recuiting ninjas who don't seem to have any loyalty to Oro.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 18:04   Link #363
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Nothing in that spoiler seems too unlikely to be false. But it is also incredibly boring.
Which makes it more likely to be right, imo...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 20:48   Link #364
Rurouni Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Really only two posibilities is him returning to akatsuki, claiming that he was still loyal to Sasori and them by extention... or following Sasuke... he might follow Sasuke cause Oro is inside of him and what-not. But even if Kabuto wants to follow Sasuke, Will Sasuke let him... afterall, Kabuto was highly loyal to Oro, and Sasuke seems to be recuiting ninjas who don't seem to have any loyalty to Oro.
I'd like to see him go back to Akatsuki. For one thing, I don't know that they would turn down someone with his abilities, especially without Kazuku there to stitch peoples' limbs back on all willy-nilly. Plus, that keeps the prospect of a Kabuto v. Kakashi battle alive. But that's just me being selfish b/c I like seeing Kakashi fight
Rurouni Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 21:29   Link #365
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurouni Zeke View Post
I'd like to see him go back to Akatsuki. For one thing, I don't know that they would turn down someone with his abilities, especially without Kazuku there to stitch peoples' limbs back on all willy-nilly. Plus, that keeps the prospect of a Kabuto v. Kakashi battle alive. But that's just me being selfish b/c I like seeing Kakashi fight
Well ya gotta remember Kabuto is a traitor, he willing stayed with Orochimaru which in turn hurt the progress of Akatsuki. As a traitor, he would probably be delt with harshly... The big question however is, does Akatsuki KNOW Kabuto is a traitor.

Up until that meeting on the bridge, which it seems only Sasori knew about, Akatsuki knew Kabuto was working as a sleeper agent under Oro, just like Yuura. Now question, do sleeper agents awaken after the master dies or is it possible for the jutsu to ware off on it's own.

If the sleeper agent were to awaken after the master died, then Akatsuki KNOWS that Kabuto has been awake since Sasori died and thus has since then been willingly working under Oro... thus an obvious traitor, unless he can convience them by saying something like he was continuing his spying. If the Jutsu can not wear off on it's own and must be promted to wear off, then Kabuto mayhave trouble explain how he was freed from the jutsu. If Akatsuki suspects Kabuto is lying, it may lead to his demise. It all comes down to whether or not they realize Kabuto is a traitor, if he manages to successfully decieve them, then he'll more than likely be welcomed back into the group

Grant it, there are three things that lead to the possibility of Kabuto going to Akatsuki... for one thing, he can deliver to them Oro's ring, which they have been long since missing (grant it, now they're missing 2 other rings)... Second he does have abilties that they may find very useful... third, with the return of one of the missing rings, Akatsuki gains an opening for a new member ^^
(not sure if he's akatsuki material, but beggars can't be choosers... i mean, they do need a few replacment memebers and there may not be many more powerful, but evil, ninjas around =p)

Also, if you really want to see Kakashi vs Kabuto, well you don't have to worry too much... With Naruto going afetr Sasuke still, Kakashi will find a reason to fight Kabuto even if he goes with Sasuke =p
Old 2007-03-27, 21:45   Link #366
Rurouni Zeke

The thing is, they never mentioned dealing with him. They've only talked about going after Oro. It could be because Kabuto is insignificant to them, or it could be that they don't know/care about his dealings with Orochimaru. Even if the sleeper jutsu is supposed to wear off when the user dies, I don't think Akatsuki has a way to tell who exactly Kabuto has been with since Sasori's death (but I could be forgetting something). For all they know, it took him this long to escape Oro (who probably wouldn't take to kindly to a spy who awakens from a sleeper jutsu). I think he could maybe pull of being accepted by Akatsuki. Even if he can't be a member, he could be a lackey that they use for his special abilities.

Either way, anything is better than him disappearing into obscurity. I'll accept anything but that.
Old 2007-03-27, 23:01   Link #367
Slayerx

Quote:
The thing is, they never mentioned dealing with him. They've only talked about going after Oro.
Wehn did talk about going after Oro? there were a fake spoilers going around about that and you wouldn't be the first to make that mistake. As far as i remember, Akatsuki hasn't mentioned anything about going after Oro, not recently that is. So the question of their knowledge of Kabuto's loyalty is still in the air

Quote:
Even if the sleeper jutsu is supposed to wear off when the user dies, I don't think Akatsuki has a way to tell who exactly Kabuto has been with since Sasori's death (but I could be forgetting something). For all they know, it took him this long to escape Oro (who probably wouldn't take to kindly to a spy who awakens from a sleeper jutsu).
a very unlikly escuse... Sasori had confidence in Kabuto being able to sneak away from Oro long enough to meet with him and then return without Oro suspecting a thing... Escaping and then returning without suspicion is harder than just escaping. With the amount of Loyalty that Kabuto has, it would not be hard at all to escape from Oro... saying it took him weeks-months too escape would be a VERY risky lie...

a much safer lie would be saying he chose to keep spying on Oro until he found out something vital that they could use or something... He can say that by meeting with Sasori he was able to leave oro and return in time to play the role of Oro's lacky, however, because he now had to go all the way back to Akatsuki HQ to report, he knew he would not be able to return to Oro's side and be a spy again (gone for too long, raises suspicion), and thus stayed unitl he had information that was good enough for them to loose their spy.
Old 2007-03-27, 23:30   Link #368
Rurouni Zeke

Quote:
Wehn did talk about going after Oro? there were a fake spoilers going around about that and you wouldn't be the first to make that mistake. As far as i remember, Akatsuki hasn't mentioned anything about going after Oro, not recently that is. So the question of their knowledge of Kabuto's loyalty is still in the air
Hmm...I don't remember reading a spoiler about that (because I don't generally read spoilers). If I'm mistaken, then it's because I thought about back when they acknowledged the fact that Oro got the Sharingan, then extrapolated in my mind. Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong about it. My point was that although they have acknowledged Orochimaru, they have not acknowledged Kabuto at all.

Quote:
a very unlikly escuse... Sasori had confidence in Kabuto being able to sneak away from Oro long enough to meet with him and then return without Oro suspecting a thing... Escaping and then returning without suspicion is harder than just escaping. With the amount of Loyalty that Kabuto has, it would not be hard at all to escape from Oro... saying it took him weeks-months too escape would be a VERY risky lie...

a much safer lie would be saying he chose to keep spying on Oro until he found out something vital that they could use or something... He can say that by meeting with Sasori he was able to leave oro and return in time to play the role of Oro's lacky, however, because he now had to go all the way back to Akatsuki HQ to report, he knew he would not be able to return to Oro's side and be a spy again (gone for too long, raises suspicion), and thus stayed unitl he had information that was good enough for them to loose their spy.
I honestly don't even care what he has to tell them, as long as he gets in their good graces. I think considering how crafty he is, he could pull it off.
Old 2007-03-27, 23:31   Link #369
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:

I really doubt he would do that. We've seen how much "value" Akatsuki puts in their henchmen. Especially Sasori's.

They disposed of his faithful Sand ninja spy who helped them secure Shukaku like he was leftover scrap.

It would be incredibly lame for Kabuto, a character that Kishi had done a good job of building up in the beginning, to just take Oro's defeat lying down.

I expect him to either agree to aid Sasuke all the while scheming to free Oro, do the scheming own his own from the shadows or pursue a new agenda.

Either way he should retain his M.O. as the enigmatic "potential traitor".
Old 2007-04-03, 02:49   Link #370
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
I really doubt he would do that. We've seen how much "value" Akatsuki puts in their henchmen. Especially Sasori's.

They disposed of his faithful Sand ninja spy who helped them secure Shukaku like he was leftover scrap.

It would be incredibly lame for Kabuto, a character that Kishi had done a good job of building up in the beginning, to just take Oro's defeat lying down.

I expect him to either agree to aid Sasuke all the while scheming to free Oro, do the scheming own his own from the shadows or pursue a new agenda.

Either way he should retain his M.O. as the enigmatic "potential traitor".

I'm with you man!!! Kabuto's strengths is not in his ninjutsu's...but his brilliant mind. Let's just say that he's the unpredictable kind of guy...whose heart is constantly changing
Neji_Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote