AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-08-30, 14:20   Link #241
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsubo666 View Post
My prediction for the next few chapters, is that I believe Ferid is going to betray Krul. I think its quite clear that Ferid wants to take her place, but he knows he can't do so in a straight up fight. Which is why he has allied himself with a human. With that human being Kureto.

The reason why I think its Kureto is because when he arrived as reinforcements at Shinjuku, the vampires decided to retreat and then Ferid gives research data to him later on. Now a few chapters ago he's taking several "angels" with him to Nagoya when he's supposed to stay in Shinjuku and currently Krul is on her way to Nagoya as well, coincidence? Kureto also says that if this fails then humans are doomed.

Ferid likely told Kureto about all the nobles as well as possibly that Krul would be going there as well. If all goes well Krul will be defeated and Ferid will become the new vampire king of Japan and Kureto will be known as a "hero".

So whether this plan works or not, will entirely depend on what Krul plans to do with "seraph of the end". Next chapter its very possible Mika will tell Yu why Krul kept them both alive and why she needs them both and will ask Yu to come with him so they can meet up with her. Obviously Yu will have his doubts about seeing the queen instead of just trying to kill her but will agree with him in the end and "trust" Mika.
Ooh, nice theory, and I can see them being devious enough to try something like that. Though I'm certain Kureto would be watching his back in the meantime, in case Ferid pulled a double-cross in the end, since he'd know vampires aren't known for their integrity. I can see Ferid trying to remove Kureto afterwards because he's "no longer necessary." Would be just like him.

As for Yuu meeting Krul, he might decide to trust Mika on it, though I could see him trying to pull an Ichigo on her ie all I need to do is kill you and the war is over. And you can imagine where it goes from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
This series have alot of thing to Bible Revelations, like right before Seraph of End mode power come out Seven Trumpet show up, don't know what the seven bowls will be or Seven Spiritual Figures, but I can guess that Ferid and the human he allied with, are most likey going to be Beast 666 and the Fake prophet but which is which but that a thoery because of the Revelation symbolism.
Hrm, interesting theory indeed, I can see Kureto being the false prophet, claiming only he can save the world. He definitely seems to have a messianic complex. And it ties in perfectly with the earlier post. Can't wait to see how the Seven Bowls are represented, or what happens afterwards. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-07, 20:50   Link #242
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

New chapter released
Pretty interesting. Mika drinks Yuu's blood
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-07, 21:35   Link #243
NeutralZero

just what the hell did they do to the lil sister...
is that the real reason why she is like that and in the hospital?
and looks like Mika is right... humans can't be trusted or to be exact the Hiiragi can't be...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 01:37   Link #244
amtro
Distro

I don't get it. Is Mirai the one who caused the apocalypse in the past after turning into a seraph and running out of control, or are they performing experiments on her in present time? If it's the latter then Kimizuki is going to be livid.
Old 2015-09-08, 02:18   Link #245
NeutralZero

Think that scene is from the present
really sickening... but wonder why Shinoa is all alone
where are the others? captured and beeing fed at?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 04:14   Link #246
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Makes me wonder how rare this Seraph gene is, or perhaps they're trying to make artificial seraphs?
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 20:37   Link #247
Wandering Soul

Kimizuki is going to go on rampage if that is happening to his little sister in the present. It will also make it clear that they can't really stay with the current Imperial Army if they are going to continue those experiments.

If Shinoa is alone, the others were probably separated or captured.
Old 2015-09-08, 22:59   Link #248
Random14

Ouch, this was already a dark series, but things just got worse. That was most likely the present, I think one of the mad scientists mentioned the Hiiragi. There was always something odd about her (being affected by the plague when she's not that old), but guess Yuu and Mika aren't the only possible test subjects. Kimizuki's going to go crazy when he finds out someday, though in retrospect her illness might have been intentional (only the army has advanced medicine left, yet Kimizuki is obligated to spend long periods of time away from her). Well, outside of Yuuichirou and close friends, its not a surprise what any and all of the factions are up to, everyone is interested in that power, whatever it is.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 23:06   Link #249
Sixth
Hu Tao

Wow. The yaoi vibe skyrocketed to the sky. Also why are the humans are full of contradiction?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 23:48   Link #250
Esclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Wow. The yaoi vibe skyrocketed to the sky. Also why are the humans are full of contradiction?
Isn't that just human nature?
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-09, 00:07   Link #251
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
Isn't that just human nature?
Yeah but this manga overdid it though.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-20, 23:02   Link #252
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HORN CHAN

Uguu...you so cute!

https://twitter.com/kagamitakaya/sta...15111890014208
Old 2015-09-21, 04:51   Link #253
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HORN CHAN

Uguu...you so cute!

https://twitter.com/kagamitakaya/sta...15111890014208
I can't remember her name, so I'm going to call her Crowley's lackey #1.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 05:12   Link #254
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

No matter. She's too cute ARRRGHH

このままで本当に陶酔感に浸っていて死ぬ
Old 2015-09-22, 02:29   Link #255
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
I can't remember her name, so I'm going to call her Crowley's lackey #1.
Her name is Horn Skuld, the more mature of Crowley's underlings (in more ways than one, hence why only she can drink from him). Definitely looking forward to her next appearance. Until then...
Old 2015-10-02, 05:35   Link #256
Hk1117

Ch. 38

Spoiler for Guren:
Hk1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-06, 03:54   Link #257
Alhazad2003

Spoiler for chapter 38:
Old 2015-10-06, 22:29   Link #258
DragonXX

I want to know what Krul action will be, because if she think of helping Mahiru with her plan she is about to be backstab by her dog who have drink our main character blood, this would be totally awsome to see happen.

At the rate this is going they will become enemy of both sides and will most likey as the series go on get 144 000 allies only.

Last edited by DragonXX; 2015-10-06 at 23:21.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-07, 15:47   Link #259
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Popularity polls are out, it pretty much proves that people barely liked Yuu as main character.

If my memory is right people voted the most for Guren, Mika, Krul and Guren's friend.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-07, 16:12   Link #260
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hk1117 View Post
Spoiler for Guren:
What? No, Mahiru took control over Guren.

Guren wanted to lead them into Shinjuku. Mahiru took control and told them to go to Nagoya instead.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote