Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-10-14, 18:32   Link #18701
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Might as well use them for additional drops now and in your Support list if you have room. If you have any extras once the event is over, you can always just turn them into MP. The only event CEs this time that seem to be worth much are the 5* ones (particularly the Iri and Illya ones) and the 4* Mash. I'm a completionist, so I won't end up burning all the ones I won't be using, but I'll most likely be burning any left over after LBing, though the only one that seems to have a chance at that is the Trick or Treat, which I already have five of, with one left in the shop. Still haven't gotten an Iri or TamaCat drop yet, and I've cleared all the party/guerilla quests and been farming Vlad for Iri.
I guess I should explain better, what I got extra copies is the jr ce from last event. But I'm cool wiyh the fact I lb tamamo cat and iri ce without going to the shop. I've set the support with ce a while ago, and maybe the last event I set event ce on support because I'm most likely not rolling anymore until new years or tsukihime...on my main.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-14, 19:06   Link #18702
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Looks like I'll be able to clear out the shop without an issue, and fairly early, as well. Or at least clear it out to my satisfaction. To the point that once I get one Iri and two TamaCats, I'll probably be LBing the CEs immediately so that I can stick them on support and start pulling in FP. I can pretty much confirm from my own support choices that non-LB CEs aren't going to bring in any FP unless they're the only available option. The levels are easy enough that I could grab a lvl1 Mash with the right CE and be fine with just my own Servants, and that's probably the case even down to Servants with an average level as low as 30 or 40.
Old 2016-10-14, 21:01   Link #18703
usspaul

so i managed to get 2 gold servents one being camilia, and the other is that shitty dragon lover guy. i plane to burn the dragon lover for a rear prism but what about camilia is she any good ?
Old 2016-10-14, 21:05   Link #18704
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

Dragon lover? Sieg/Beo? if it's Sieg, feel free to burn it.

Carmilla is good against female bosses (yes, we are looking at YOU, Medb)

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-14, 21:25   Link #18705
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
so i managed to get 2 gold servents one being camilia, and the other is that shitty dragon lover guy. i plane to burn the dragon lover for a rear prism but what about camilia is she any good ?
Camilla is bad on assassining...generating stars and ain't a loli. So I say she's bad...because ain't loli, keep rolling until you get Stheno.

Burn the dragon boy is not like you need him for the event final quest anyway as long you keep rolling until getting Saber, Mordred, Attila or Lily.
Old 2016-10-14, 21:29   Link #18706
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

what're you saying dude XD. Stheno is even worse than Carmilla.

except if your team have divinity trait & you've unlocked Stheno 3rd skill

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-14, 21:41   Link #18707
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Don't forget to burn Waver if you got him, that's all I can say.

Old 2016-10-14, 21:46   Link #18708
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Not only Waver, burn the Berserker Cu also should you one day get him....So weak and shitty

Although I would say you should keep the Dragon Boy....he's such a great investment
Old 2016-10-14, 21:51   Link #18709
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Carmilla is fine. QQQAB setup like most Assassins, though she has a Buster NP. NP does extra damage against women, but otherwise does only middling damage for being single-target. It does heal her, though, and she seems a bit tankier than most Assassins (don't know if it's HP, that healing NP, or higher defense, but she seems to last longer than most Assassins). Stargen sucks, but she does pretty good crit damage if you have someone to feed her stars, and nice NP gain, so you shouldn't have any problem filling her NP. She's definitely better than Stheno, though the latter has her uses as well, mostly as a support.

Carmilla's main failing is the same as all but one of the Assassins, and that is that she's not Jack. She's definitely worth keeping, though.

As for Sumanai, if you're dead set on tossing all of the male Servants you roll, he would be one you won't miss much. Though to be honest, if I can make a suggestion regarding that, maybe you should keep your male Servants around just long enough and build them up just far enough to unlock their Interludes, and then feed them or burn them once you've collected that Quartz. You don't have to actually use them to do that, you know. Just stick them in back of a party when you know you won't have to get that far into your party, and kick them out once they reach whatever level of Bond is required to unlock any Interludes they might have (usually BL3 but sometimes lower). Just make sure you don't completely get rid of them until you've done the Interlude.
Old 2016-10-14, 21:51   Link #18710
usspaul

stheno is another servent i really want so i would love to get her. she could step on me with her glorious feet along with her sister euryale yum. but loli medea looks good too and i want scathe or how ever you spell it
Old 2016-10-14, 21:54   Link #18711
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Yes, Stheno is so mighty and useful indeed.

Pro Tip....The best team in the game, is one comprised entirely of Stheno. Burn all else

I'm not joking. Watch male bosses crumble before you

Oh, one more thing...since Jack was mentioned, she may be a loli but she absolutely sucks. No personality, shitty skills, crap damage and dies to a stiff breeze. Terrible. Don't keep her
Old 2016-10-14, 21:59   Link #18712
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCholesterol View Post
what're you saying dude XD. Stheno is even worse than Carmilla.

except if your team have divinity trait & you've unlocked Stheno 3rd skill
For someone who play the game to collect waifu , shouldn't be concerned about who's good and who's not, as long is cute is OK. Too bad the strongest units or doesn't have Vagina like Kintoki or ugly as F@ck like Raiko. LOL ...fact: Stheno cuter than Camilla.

Spoiler for Camilla true gameplay value:

Last edited by McW; 2016-10-14 at 22:23.
Old 2016-10-14, 22:03   Link #18713
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
For someone who play the game to collect waifu , shouldn't be concerned about who's good and who's not, as long is cute is OK. Too bad the strongest units or doesn't have Vagina like Kintoki or ugly as F@ck like Raiko. LOL ...fact: Stheno cuter than Camilla.
What the hell are you saying, Stheno IS objectively gameplay wise, better than Carmilla in every way

And it's also true that Raiko and Shuten are both pure garbage worthy only of being burnt as fodder
Old 2016-10-14, 22:21   Link #18714
usspaul

whos raiko ?im not sure who that is and i dont think i seen her in the servent list

also i agree with stheno is much sexier then camila. the only thing camillia has is bigger boobs
Old 2016-10-14, 22:32   Link #18715
Ryoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
whos raiko ?im not sure who that is and i dont think i seen her in the servent list

also i agree with stheno is much sexier then camila. the only thing camillia has is bigger boobs
This is Raikou
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-14, 22:33   Link #18716
usspaul

well damn shes gots some godly assets there XD though i think i still like the euryale/stheno girl more lol
Old 2016-10-14, 23:11   Link #18717
xeviouses

Raikou goes straight to fetish retardant for some, including me, overly sexual body can be a put off.

Loli man-killers FTW.
Old 2016-10-14, 23:17   Link #18718
larethian

Carmilla is Jack lite (anti female). She's pretty good. She buffs herself after her NP and also gets a heal. Her debuff is great and she gets guaranteed turn 1 np with a scope.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-14, 23:24   Link #18719
usspaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeviouses View Post
Raikou goes straight to fetish retardant for some, including me, overly sexual body can be a put off.

Loli man-killers FTW.
well im a guy who likes my girls with big boobs, but theres just something about the stheno twins that make them FTW
Old 2016-10-14, 23:35   Link #18720
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

http://www.perfare.net/629.html

Anyone here understand Chinese? What's Perfare saying about v1.15?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon