AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-03-10, 12:03   Link #1461
tsunade666

In the latest raw, Van is having a new Kid and its from Moon Goddess Diana. They went to the demon continent to hunt the remains of Zeno the originator of the Giants.

Van wanted to help Diana to retrieve her ancestrals bones but instead of being use to mourn, Diana ate it and conceive his child with his sacrifice of blood, flesh and brain.

This would be Van's 2nd biological son/daughter with Bakunawa being the first with Tiamat.
Old 2020-03-10, 17:58   Link #1462
shadowarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by testeottilio View Post
Thanks.
PS: Asagi is annoying, he is looking for ways to seal Vandalieu's death magic is very wrong.
doesn't he think that by doing this and handing it over to other countries he can start a war?
he keeps saying that he understands that Vandalieu is not evil, but he treats the progonist as if he were an evil to be prevented at all costs, he does not think about the consequences of his actions, it is irritating.
Asagi's mindset is almost entirely stuck the way it was from when he was on Earth similar to the rest of the reincarnated. From the lines he's spoken so far and other comments I've seen on forums he's the type that views what he's thinking and doing as right and everyone else as wrong. Instead of accepting that others think differently he self-righteously forces his viewpoint and beliefs on them as what is "correct" and "right" and takes no other answer. I feel a stomach ulcer forming just imagining talking to someone like that.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-10, 19:26   Link #1463
Garn

Van is still a 12-year-old expressionless mini shota?
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-11, 05:09   Link #1464
tsunade666

Van is 13 and Asagi reminded me of Koukish*t
Old 2020-03-11, 10:26   Link #1465
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Van is 13 and Asagi reminded me of Koukish*t
or trashmoki with his obsession with certain someone....
Old 2020-03-11, 12:38   Link #1466
tsunade666

trashmoki with his stupid charm isn't all that nice and can't aspire others to follow his righteous crusade. Others only follow him with his charm in play. Nobody would listen to him without it.

unlike koukish*t who has strong beliefs of his justice that others follow him. The same can be said for Asagi. He had strong righteous beliefs that others people believe him and follow him. He has strong persuasiveness that people listens to him talk. From outsides perspective, it sound insane because they aren't looking from wider perspective but from immediate people involved, Asagi and Kouki are right. Just blindsided fools that follows their own path that doesn't listen to anyone.
Old 2020-03-15, 14:43   Link #1467
BlazingKyogre

Damn, Kouki-hate transcends all medium, huh? Yeah, but you're right. It is justified to hate cock-shit.
BlazingKyogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-16, 06:48   Link #1468
testeottilio

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowarc View Post
Asagi's mindset is almost entirely stuck the way it was from when he was on Earth similar to the rest of the reincarnated. From the lines he's spoken so far and other comments I've seen on forums he's the type that views what he's thinking and doing as right and everyone else as wrong. Instead of accepting that others think differently he self-righteously forces his viewpoint and beliefs on them as what is "correct" and "right" and takes no other answer. I feel a stomach ulcer forming just imagining talking to someone like that.
so asagi is annoying and i hate him.
I have no doubt that if he finds a way to face the magic of death or seal and deliver it to other countries, he will start a racial war and play the world against Vadalieu.
I HATE ASAGI, HE IS THE MOST IRRITATING CHARACTER.

– Cersei to Sansa Stark
testeottilio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-02, 09:20   Link #1469
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Last time i read was around minotaur rape arc. After pending it for 2 years atleast i got a good read from 150+ chapter until catched up into the end of vol 14.

2 big battle vs arc avalon (origin) and vs dark avalon (lambda) is pretty good read. But i wonder if the story could develop more antagonist after this. The maou soul which splitted into 5 part (if i remember right) already had it's memory and instinct eaten by van, which means 40% of the maou. The quintet great god also congratulate him for defeated it coz at most the maou would only have 60% power even if it revived again. Asagi feels to weak to make him into great opponent, and heinz is loser dog and belwood is still wimpy. lol

There also no more worrying issue from origin too coz hiroto and narumi already on his side coz of mei and hiroshi issues. One thing i can thing maybe half the god of origin that feels oppressed by van meat god mode at origin.
I Hope author can develop them more, like maybe kill hiroto and brainwash him and input belwood+guduranis remaining soul into him so he become hybrid herogod/maou + 8 gift from rodcorte.

Also van is already 13, maybe he should start snusnuing his harem. Making child with god is no amusing at all, only oral connection, also no comment on the mental disorder milf.

I guess next big battle will happen at lambda again, like orbeaum (van) vs amid (alda), but must wait a year or two to get another good read.
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-02, 13:39   Link #1470
Garn

I keep waiting for a conflict from other worlds, like the world where the demon king came from
On the other hand, the last time I read, Van was still seeing his harem as his family (literally, sisters...)
And everything is developing in a very short time, so if there is no type of time jump, there will be no change in the Van.
Old 2020-04-18, 11:03   Link #1471
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Just started reading this.
What happen to Amemiya Hiroto? Did he reincarnated to Lamda?
I heard he married the girl MC saved (before the reincarnation)
Old 2020-04-19, 01:22   Link #1472
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Just started reading this.
What happen to Amemiya Hiroto? Did he reincarnated to Lamda?
I heard he married the girl MC saved (before the reincarnation)
He's still alive in the first world they reincarnated in. Yes he and the girl did get married. All in all he is a good person.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-19, 02:10   Link #1473
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I see.
How's the harem? Member list
Old 2020-04-20, 00:28   Link #1474
Garn

I don't remember the names but
The "harem" is like a catalog of each species, possible combinations and new species
Undead (all versions), demi humans (all versions), monster girls (all versions) and new species
Each arc added new "heroines" to the "harem", note the "", this has no romance or anything from the MC and the harem
It's similar to Death March, a family(?), without the "loli" and "virgin" part (and possible the MC's mother is part of the harem?)
Old 2020-04-20, 01:02   Link #1475
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Similar to death march?
Now, my interest went zero...
Old 2020-04-20, 01:43   Link #1476
Garn

Similar but not the same, it's the closest example I thought of (in the sense that there is no romantic or similar approach)
At least in this one it's supposed to be a real harem but there is no real development in that area
Most of the harem is even used for nonsense like idols and jokes
And only a few from the harem are helpful
Old 2020-04-20, 03:24   Link #1477
Huh...?

Well the issue is that, MC is just around 13 years old, so having a Harem is not that useful in any way for now (particularly because he is already set to marry his Harem members when he reaches of age, and half of them are still just Ghost with no physical form).

The kids with the Goddess (without any sexual interaction) is probably a way used by Author to increase MC's blood-related family, because its been quite long of a story for MC's development, and things would probably go on like this before MC is able to produce kids with his actual Harem members (which shouldn't be before he becomes 16).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garn View Post
and possible the MC's mother is part of the harem?
Actually its possible, because
- there isn't a good blood-connection between those two now (the only DNA based connection MC and his mother have is that small burnt fragment used in the creation of Darcia's new body),
- MC is a mom-con, and
- we have already had two cases of MC's becoming father with Goddess by now (though there wasn't any sexual interaction), and with Darcia being the incarnation of Vida herself makes her a possible candidate as well.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-20, 08:00   Link #1478
tsunade666

Mother not part of the harem. He practically worship her mother for being her mother that cared for him, which he first felt for the first time in 3 lifetime. Don't sully that relationship. The same for Goddess Vida with how she starts treating Van as her son, being influence by Darcia.

Romance in this story is zero. The girls liked him but he just treated them as family, it can be reasoned with his age and all but its more of a familial love. Which he lacks in previews 2 lifetime. He seriously protect his family.

His harem are consist of loyal subjects who adores/worship him or political moved of vassal clan/race of Vida.

Even if its shown that some girls loved him, its still not being developed further than that. The author is more focus on the development of the country, battle between Vida believers and Alda supporters. Romance are put in backburner.
Old 2020-04-20, 08:18   Link #1479
SirCopert

The mother has a son complex, while mc has a mother complex, and I read that some readers would like the incest route between the two, personally I don't think it will happen, I think that only the "attachment" between the two will remain but nothing more. However she remains the best mother.
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-20, 10:21   Link #1480
Garn

The only affection shown is that of family and this is only constant with the mother and the "little sister"
And age only affects the MC as his sexual desire is not developed and only that
Actually age is only mentioned when the MC interacts with the "outside" world, "inside" nobody cares
The harem from a start see the MC from a more adult perspective (procreation, love, politics, etc ..)
But there are never scenes of interaction with the harem after they joined this
It's like an added component just to fulfill a requirement

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist