AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-04-28, 14:46   Link #1341
catastrophe8
Self Proclaimed Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by momobunny View Post
http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/img/...gon12.jpg.html
I'm guessing that I'm super late and somebody already noticed the Tomitake cameo...
I didn't!

Tomitake and George existing simultaneously?! Impo-- oh wait
Old 2011-04-28, 16:41   Link #1342
Mikachiru
test

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAtakito View Post
The new character selection
Spoiler for Scene:

Source: http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs...28_442480.html

So apparently the game will come out this summer

Proof God exists.

I still think no partner for Rosa doesn't seem right. MARIA, mayhaps?
Old 2011-04-29, 02:25   Link #1343
orangejuicetang

Still no Bernkastel?

I'm kinda dissapoint

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2011-04-29, 16:28   Link #1344
Joachim13
Finite Witch

So something happens May 3rd, and I think it will be a patch release for an "easy mode."
Still curious about what happens on May 5th, the website already opened, so it's gotta be something else...
Can anyone confirm any of this? I don't fully trust google translator...
Old 2011-04-29, 17:01   Link #1345
Azule
Golden Witch

Send a message via AIM to Azule Send a message via MSN to Azule
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joachim13 View Post
So something happens May 3rd, and I think it will be a patch release for an "easy mode."
Still curious about what happens on May 5th, the website already opened, so it's gotta be something else...
Oh! Your talking about the PC Version? I never found out if they were giving it bonus content or leaving it for OMK2
Old 2011-04-30, 13:55   Link #1346
legomaple

Quote:
lol, as soon as you said easy mode, i thought of overdrive from Iosys
Old 2011-05-02, 00:22   Link #1347
cronnoponno

Question, because I see a lot of information of varying degrees about this game(and I don't want to shuffle through 68 pages to possibly confirm my questions), I'd like to know:

So, Bernkastel and Rena were supposedly going to be in the original PC game, but were canceled.
They claim they're going to make an OMK2.
They have a character contest to decide how the character roster will be biased.
They then release a port for the 360, of OMK1, which they named OMKX.
They may possibly add the features of the Xbox version into the PC version of OMK1.
They still plan on making a part 2.

Am I getting all the facts straight so far? Or is the ''Xbox'' version the ''Part 2'' that was hyped about, and we're getting only 3 new characters(which, Rosa could have been replaced by a number of cooler characters, although it's nice to add her for the fact that it adds to the roster).

I'm confused at the opposing things I hear about this game.
Old 2011-05-02, 02:12   Link #1348
Shirozaki
白の魔法使い

Send a message via MSN to Shirozaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by cronnoponno View Post
Question, because I see a lot of information of varying degrees about this game(and I don't want to shuffle through 68 pages to possibly confirm my questions), I'd like to know:

So, Bernkastel and Rena were supposedly going to be in the original PC game, but were canceled.
They claim they're going to make an OMK2.
They have a character contest to decide how the character roster will be biased.
They then release a port for the 360, of OMK1, which they named OMKX.
They may possibly add the features of the Xbox version into the PC version of OMK1.
They still plan on making a part 2.

Am I getting all the facts straight so far? Or is the ''Xbox'' version the ''Part 2'' that was hyped about, and we're getting only 3 new characters(which, Rosa could have been replaced by a number of cooler characters, although it's nice to add her for the fact that it adds to the roster).

I'm confused at the opposing things I hear about this game.
1. Yes/no. There was a sprite and portrait from Bern dummied out, along with a string of characters in the game's character font saying "Rena Ryugu" .
(I'd like to point out that it's highly unlikely that Rena was ever intended to have appeared in the game based on this alone, leaving aside that it would be rather...pointless.)
2. They announced that it has been green-lit for either Sommer Comiket or Winter Comiket release, most probably the latter.
3. Ryukishi said that he would like to base the additional characters on the fifth and last character poll, which came after EP8.
4. Yes.
5. That, only heaven knows.
6. Unless they're going TYPE-Moon style, yes.

I'd also like to note that seeing how (relatively) low the XBOX port's new characters actually ranked and seeing the new character selection screen, I'm more inclined to say that they were intended to be in OMK but apparently got scrapped, for whatever reason. (If it wasn't obvious by the number of coffins.)

AuraTwilight:
Congrats, you're a theatergoing witch.

You asshole.
Old 2011-05-02, 02:52   Link #1349
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirozaki View Post
1. Yes/no. There was a sprite and portrait from Bern dummied out, along with a string of characters in the game's character font saying "Rena Ryugu" .
(I'd like to point out that it's highly unlikely that Rena was ever intended to have appeared in the game based on this alone, leaving aside that it would be rather...pointless.)
Ryukishi seems to like leaving in little Easter eggs like that for people who mess around with the program data. For instance...

Spoiler for EP8 things:
Old 2011-05-02, 03:58   Link #1350
orangejuicetang

Quote:
3. Ryukishi said that he would like to base the additional characters on the fifth and last character poll, which came after EP8.
If the new characters are based on that popularity poll, and from what I can tell, the highest ranking of the new characters officially shown is Rosa at 8, then where is my...

Bern, Lambda, and Erika, at the very least?

At least give me Bern and Erikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2011-05-06, 16:18   Link #1351
Joachim13
Finite Witch

Okay, so nothing happened on the 3rd, or the 5th... How upsetting....
Old 2011-05-06, 16:19   Link #1352
Sheep_

Quote:
Okay, so nothing happened on the 3rd, or the 5th... How upsetting....
The site opened, they've yet to add any new info though for the new character's move sets
Old 2011-05-08, 17:52   Link #1353
Joachim13
Finite Witch

How do you get a "Stale Mate"?
Old 2011-05-09, 01:58   Link #1354
kittylyoko

Both charcters die at the same time or have the same amount of health at the end of the clock. I think. At least thats how it normally works in fighting games.
Old 2011-05-10, 06:21   Link #1355
ryeryerye

Hello anyone here interested for a match? I'm in Asia.. ^^
Old 2011-05-16, 23:17   Link #1356
aoiakari

I recently downloaded the keymapper v1.04 and followed all of the instructions, but I can't seem to find the "gamemain-kb.exe" file that the kbrebind.exe supposedly created. Can anyone help me?
Old 2011-05-17, 12:31   Link #1357
atruong18
Friendly Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoiakari View Post
I recently downloaded the keymapper v1.04 and followed all of the instructions, but I can't seem to find the "gamemain-kb.exe" file that the kbrebind.exe supposedly created. Can anyone help me?
Try rightclicking on the key binder exe and running as administrator. That should do the trick.

I'm too lazy to make another signature, so have a temporary one here.
Old 2011-05-17, 23:11   Link #1358
aoiakari

Quote:
Originally Posted by atruong18 View Post
Try rightclicking on the key binder exe and running as administrator. That should do the trick.
It worked, thanks so much!

EDIT: Holy crap, I was in training mode and it took me 5 minutes to notice that Sorcerer Battler was sitting in the chair on the far right side of the room!! I know that chair is usually empty. I almost fell out of my chair when I noticed due to the sheer epicness. Is this just like a random Chiru easter egg or what?

Spoiler:

Last edited by aoiakari; 2011-05-18 at 00:16.
Old 2011-05-18, 04:42   Link #1359
Velun
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoiakari View Post
EDIT: Holy crap, I was in training mode and it took me 5 minutes to notice that Sorcerer Battler was sitting in the chair on the far right side of the room!! I know that chair is usually empty. I almost fell out of my chair when I noticed due to the sheer epicness. Is this just like a random Chiru easter egg or what?

Spoiler:
It is empty when you are playing for Battler. And it is the same for other characters, e.g. when you play for Virgilia she is absent on the bg image.
Old 2011-05-18, 05:42   Link #1360
immblueversion

It kind of made me wish Maria, Gaap, Bern, and Lambda were in the game too.

I just know what you should be doing.
Closed Thread