AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-01-12, 14:08   Link #81
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
Spoiler for my earlier post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Saved by the Bell V
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3991951/5/Saved_by_the_Bell

Enjoy ^^ lots of N/F fluff
Well, i definitely saw that one coming
atleast the part that's in my quote

anyway, fun chapter (a troubled fate is fine too) which also gives us general info about yuuno...
...now then, i wonder how we'll continue from here, seems like the premise is set, and something dramatic and/or important can happen now...
Anyway, i'm looking forward to the next installment of Nanoha ~ the collectible card game.

Edit: Woo! Page claim!
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
SpaceBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 14:12   Link #82
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Well, i definitely saw that one coming
atleast the part that's in my quote

anyway, fun chapter (a troubled fate is fine too) which also gives us general info about yuuno...
...now then, i wonder how we'll continue from here, seems like the premise is set, and something dramatic and/or important can happen now...
Anyway, i'm looking forward to the next installment of Nanoha ~ the collectible card game.

Edit: Woo! Page claim!
Yeah, I was a little " *flailing!*" when I saw people totally predicting that, but I couldn't change it ><

And yes, Nanoha is a little confused already, so it's set for more confusion and doubt XD so now you get the "come on get togehter already!" that I'm going to abuse and abuse lol
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 14:43   Link #83
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Quote:
Yeah, I was a little " *flailing!*" when I saw people totally predicting that, but I couldn't change it ><

And yes, Nanoha is a little confused already, so it's set for more confusion and doubt XD so now you get the "come on get togehter already!" that I'm going to abuse and abuse lol
Continous self-denial of relationship is the best teasing a writer can do

I can't see how I ever missed chapter 4, so the plot was strangely jumped for me. Enjoyed it very much nonetheless.
Sam the Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 14:45   Link #84
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
*Keels over from all the cuteness*

wow....so much fluff....I think I'm going to have diabetes for this LOL XD

I LOVE IT!!!

My only problem is that you misused the word farther, when it should've been furthered.

That's the only mistake I noticed
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 14:47   Link #85
BPHaru

Quote:
lol
It sounds good.

BTW nice chapter as always, I loved the fluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
My only problem is that you misused the word farther, when it should've been furthered.

That's the only mistake I noticed
Also there is a "story" instead of "store", but isn't a big deal.

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 14:54   Link #86
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:

Sorry about that, just saw a potential for hilarious actions and proclaimed it out loud before thinking it through

And yes, the most frustrating part about a forming relationship like that is the "i think/i do like her, but i'm afraid to confess" usually drives everyone around them up the wall in frustration

I do remember seeing something alike that IRL, though it was a boy and girl... after two months of dodginess i got fed up with it, sat them together and explained it to them, sorta like kickstarting their relationship...

Nearly got my face relocated to the back of my head in the process... people tend to be rather aggressive when someone starts blurting out secrets like that.

I suppose it's arika's job to be the frustrated one when fate and nanoha start getting dodgy about their feelings...
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Old 2008-01-12, 15:08   Link #87
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Stupid typos. If only Fanfiction.net was easier to alter stories after being posted >< I've had problems with "replacing" chapters with typo-free ones and ended up losing all reviews for that chapter and other random errors in it -.-

Currently I'm debating continuing from them waking up in the morning or if I want to skip about another week. I need time to pass by >< but I can't skip too much at once. They've known each other for about a month now. Fate's been crushing since day two, Nanoha is just now starting to get confused but hasn't realized anything yet.
Spoiler for thoughts on starting chapter VI, spoilers:
Old 2008-01-12, 15:22   Link #88
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Stupid typos. If only Fanfiction.net was easier to alter stories after being posted >< I've had problems with "replacing" chapters with typo-free ones and ended up losing all reviews for that chapter and other random errors in it -.-

Currently I'm debating continuing from them waking up in the morning or if I want to skip about another week. I need time to pass by >< but I can't skip too much at once. They've known each other for about a month now. Fate's been crushing since day two, Nanoha is just now starting to get confused but hasn't realized anything yet.
Not sure...because it really depends on what you want to happen. Personally I'd incorporate both. Set aside around 1k of just fluff, and add that onto the progression.

What I mean is that you just write the few days later part, where Nanoha's building up the courage to model and such, throwing in some cute and fluff moments while you're at it

Once you're satisfied with that, you can go back and write the fluffy and embarrassing moment and blend it in with what you've already written so that it can transition from morning, to a few days later.

I do that a lot, but that's part of my writing style so I usually transition as I write

That's just what I'd do since I'd like to build up more on the romance more than anything, since that's part of the main focus of the story, unless there are other plot elements I want to exploit that helps build up in the relation, like in this case, Fate helping Nanoha build up her courage, which I might add, WAS WAY TOO CUTE!!! XD

Anyways that's my two-cents on that.

And on an off-note, I can't seem to sit down long enough to get my brain going long enough to come up with anything to write for Road of Love XD
Old 2008-01-12, 15:25   Link #89
BPHaru

Quote:

Free fluff is always welcomed , I don't mind reading "filler" in this fic since we're getting an average of a chapter each two days...
...But I wonder what would be that "rather embarrassing something" ?

Saludos, Haru
Old 2008-01-12, 15:31   Link #90
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:

I vote for the 'start from the wake up'.

Spoiler for spoiler about spoiler:
Old 2008-01-12, 15:41   Link #91
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:

I agree with ghazghkull here, write the morning as a short piece and then jump a few days ahead... the entire morning plot seems to be hilarious so i'm all for it...
Spoiler:

Anyways, looking forward to reading it

Last edited by SpaceBrotha; 2008-01-12 at 15:43. Reason: Forgot my spoilers tags!
Old 2008-01-12, 15:47   Link #92
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Quote:

Spoiler for Spoiler thingies:
Sam the Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 15:55   Link #93
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Haha, seems like people want fluff so fluff you shall get.

Remember, that I do always listen to my friends here, and even you lurkers too. Come on out and say what you want to not only me but all other writers as well ^^ we love hearing input so always be sure to say what's on your mind!

Fluff incoming. As for the item Nanoha finds....something interesting but still within the lines of Fate's personality *halo* fan service for the sake of relationship building
Old 2008-01-12, 15:59   Link #94
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:

Remember, that I do always listen to my friends here, and even you lurkers too. Come on out and say what you want to not only me but all other writers as well ^^ we love hearing input so always be sure to say what's on your mind!

Fluff incoming. As for the item Nanoha finds....something interesting but still within the lines of Fate's personality *halo* fan service for the sake of relationship building
Why do I have a sneaking suspicion you are going to kill a lot of people and blow up a lot of people's mind with the newest update?

Oh this should be fun
Old 2008-01-12, 16:11   Link #95
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:

Why do i have a premonition of an enormous amount of bleeding noses in the next chapter?

now that i think about it, it's almost a good thing that you don't decorate your stories with images like some other authors i've seen... an image with nanoha and fate in the depicted lingerie probably would have wiped out half of the people reading the story
Old 2008-01-12, 16:14   Link #96
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Why do i have a premonition of an enormous amount of bleeding noses in the next chapter?

now that i think about it, it's almost a good thing that you don't decorate your stories with images like some other authors i've seen... an image with nanoha and fate in the depicted lingerie probably would have wiped out half of the people reading the story
You mean like this NSFW image?
Spoiler for How to solve a Rubik's cube, NSFW:

fanart ftw
Old 2008-01-12, 16:21   Link #97
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:

fanart ftw

quite, now if you'll excuse me, i need to remove the surprise paint from my table, and get some sleep...
Old 2008-01-12, 16:32   Link #98
BPHaru

Quote:
Haha that's what I fear, according to your Fate-chan’s personality I wouldn’t be surprised with anything in that closet, I can even expect a Mexican jumping bean or takos in there.

Quote:

fanart ftw
Wow
Nice! who did it?

It really was fast

Saludos, Haru
Old 2008-01-12, 16:38   Link #99
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
I can even expect a Mexican jumping bean or takos in there.
Don't spoil it T_T

Quote:
Wow
Nice! who did it?

It really was fast

Saludos, Haru
Broken Wing Studios is doing it for me. She's an artist friend who I share my stories and ideas with before I write them. She's also the one who did the picture of Fate plucking Nanoha's eyebrows. It's going to be colored shortly ^^
Old 2008-01-12, 20:04   Link #100
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
archive post updated, please check if there are any mistakes in your section. If you are not added yet, please PM me with the information.

(Keroko please let me know what to add on yours)

On that note, I'm going to start writing on my fics now ^^;

Fast Lyrical Days. Sorry it's not too long but I want to start on SbTB as well tonight.
Spoiler for Lyrical Days:

This is good stuff - been lurking here and there in the former thread - but never really got involved...

THAT'S GONNA CHANGE!

To Satashi:

I realize this long after the last Lyrical Days post, you may have closed voting...

but if you're still taking votes:

A

for me.

I would vote B, but Yuuno's comment on a cheap date for Fate has made me think twice...
Reiji Tabibito is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha