AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-07-03, 03:58   Link #2221
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
The crack...oh the crack...

And I thnk Kha might appreciate this

Spoiler for Idol:
You WIN! xD

Now I have to listen to the "Ranka Lee" debut album again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
well not really, magic and technology can combine to be an even greater force
I personaly think that the physical enhancement, higher regenerationrate and even materialization are already pretty good covered by magic.

But that's only my opinion.
Yes, combining both can be pretty much an advancement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
In fact...
Spoiler for Commencing Continuation!:

*RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNZ at epic flying speed*
Old 2008-07-03, 04:57   Link #2222
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Erm, Keroko could you pull out that page where Shamal was explaining to Nanoha about her injuries? I recall her mentioning her that if she didn't rest she'll never recover.

EDIT: Anyway those were pretty minor points, no point making a big fuss out of them. At least cos I don't have plot elements built around them.
That was soundstage stuff, wasn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
And me I have all the time and in the world and I waste it, mostly yakking with you guys. IRC is kind of evil in that before it came along I'd probably have spent more of my time between say midnight and 6AM writing instead of chatting. But it's just so damn fun to bum around with everyone in there shooting the breeze...
I have a bit of time right now... but I also managed to get Mabinogi running (Take that Nexon America! Don't think you can shut me out that easilly!)

By the way, the character creator alone is worth a reason to give Mabinogi a download. It can help visualizing a character.

Quote:
Indeed, but my chosen method of geek-dom comes with air conditioning and pretty special effects when I cast my spells.
Mine comes with hanging out with friends, free exersize, cool weapons, bucketloads of good times and I learn more do's and don'ts on wielding weaponry (Going to try out a Shield/one-handed axe combo this time, I've seen nasty stuff happening with that).

Quote:
I you must have mighty self control to just keep from laughing your ass off when this is happening.
On the subject of self-control, when was the last time I exploded on the forums? Anyway, like I said, 'vivid imagination' that, and I have this skill that allows me to ignore pretty much everything I want to ignore, to the point where those guys damn near do become invisible to me.

Quote:
You have NO proof of that and I'd tend to imagine it wouldn't as noted the AMF didn't blow apart barrier jackets so why would it effect devices so severely? My own personal view is that if it's IN CONTACT with the mage it's much less affected by AMF. Which indeed dose favor Belkan in general somewhat with it's more buff based approach, but wouldn't cripple a Mid melee fighter either IMO.
I am talking about the AMF that threw Rein out of Unison, Barrier Jackets are materialized clothing, not blades of energy. I'd wager the difference is rather large. Do I have proof? No, that's why its a theory.

Quote:
It's also why I'm done arguing about it I've worked out my own theory which I'll be using in my pick and will post if anyone wants to read it, but this debate is just one I'm fucking TIRED off it's like pulling teeth whenever it comes up.
I guess it depends on how detailed you want the explanation. "Barrier Jackets generate Barriers and Fields" is enough for me to explain everything from how a bikini can offer high-grade protection to explaining why the people in Nanoha get up after getting chucked through concrete.

Quote:
Besides the fact it's canon that BJ use magic on a continuous basis when active and Jail in so far as we know is not overly magically gifted?
Like I said, he was probably using the cyborg version, like how Cinque's coat was stated to have Barrier Jacket properties. And we know Jail can use Cyborg techniques.

Quote:
Or perhaps the fact that every other character in the show when engaging a jacket has a noticeable change in appearance?
Concidering how Barrier Jackets can look like anything you want them to look, this argument looks rather silly. Heck, even Cinque's 'Barrier Jacket' (or whatever it is) looks like a normal coat, and she wears it all the time too.

Quote:
Like I said before according to newer canon this has been if not retconned modified if you want to spam the same quote I'll spam mine too.
A mage’s diet
"For mages, Mana in the atmosphere is linked together in an organ, the “Linker core”, and stored within their body.--"

Honestly though if this isn't enough I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to do I'm giving you a direct newer canon quote for Christ sake! What am I supposed to do beyond that? Get the writers on the phone to explain it to you?
Allright, here is another quote, also from the StrikerS booklets:

魔法 - Magic
In this world, magic is prepared as “programs”, and arias or concentration are used as triggers for activation. Magic users set these programs within themselves or in a Magic Activation Complex to perform magic.
Mana (magic power), the energy used to activate magic, is generated from within the user’s body, and the nature and capacity of this energy differs between people. People who undergo training and master magic are called “mages.”
From disaster relief to investigations, mages are active in a variety of settings.

So either we have a faulthy translation (or interpetation), or someone at Seven Arcs wasn't paying atention. I myself am guessing misinterpetation, as the article that talks about magic in the 'atmosphere' quickly talks about the replenishment of said energy supposedly 'gathered from the atmosphere' through food. At any rate, I myself am more comfortable with going with the canon that does not contradict a previous source.

Spoiler for Linker Core Disc 3:

Quote:
Doubtful as noted most of them are probably two bust whacking off to the F/N.
*grumble* They really need to learn that variety is the spice of life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
@JINNSK: Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
This is very similar to what I hoped for Hayate's character type. It fits almost perfectly for my plans!

Contrary to most other's reactions, I don't mind Tsuzuki's take on Hayate. Not being able a frontal fighter nor a fighter type in the first place doesn't really amount to intent of unnecessary shafting (Well, yes there is shafting. But it's still not at the level to be considered fatal yet, IMHO.). You're just given a slightly more difficult and honestly very interesting path of how to develop this character. This amounts as a character flaw to some perspectives too, of course. But it only makes character development all the more entertaining. As for Hayate, it's just that 7arcs failed so epically bad that it's already overt and thorough character assassination.

Anyways, I guess I'll just make the most of it and use what's given to me and turn it to character development factors.
Well, at least the resident number one Hayate fan is happy with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
...you are cruel, Keroko.

And I'm going to get you for this.
I think I can handle you.

Quote:
It's the hair, and the fact that one eye is covered - hiding that nasty scar Yzak got from - you know.
You. Go play Grandia. Now.

Quote:
...where do those wings attach?
They don't. :3 They float just a bit off the clothing.

Quote:
I lol'd when I dropped by the Wrath of the Lich King.

Remember when I had Jail as a Death Knight? Guess what? It's gonna fit, because DKs are gonna get this skill called Anti-Magic Field.

Ahahahaha! Genius! Now I am definetely rolling a Deathknight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
You don't say
I'm not that bad, actually. You should see my sister. Most girls find ponies and kitties cute, she thinks humongous scaly fire breathing creatures are cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
This is all right, but Comartemis's premise is basically an almost perfect clone before they even received the genetic data. Note below:

This throws very unpleasant thoughts my way.
Likewise.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-07-03 at 05:36.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 08:14   Link #2223
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

*Sigh*

It was too easy, so of course it would fail.

*Goes back to the drawing board*

*EDIT*
How about making it a function of Asuna's Linker Core? Say for instance it creates a kind of natural AMF that repels linked mana formed from outside the barrier without blocking anything formed within it? This could grow stronger as Asuna rises through the mage ranks; instead of her being naturally immune to S-rank spells, she'll have to work for that kind of immunity.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.

Last edited by Comartemis; 2008-07-03 at 08:36.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 08:37   Link #2224
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

We see Hayate getting the shaft so badly, we can conclude that whether Keroko exists or not is completely up to us, since if it were up to Tsuzuki, he could create a 4th Ace and still have her completely pushed off the table.

And let's not even consider what would happen to a male Ace, and one that takes 5th place. This will completely blunten any power canon has to disprove Kha's existence on the basis of a total no-show.

Interesting thoughts, interesting thoughts...
Old 2008-07-03, 08:43   Link #2225
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
*EDIT*
How about making it a function of Asuna's Linker Core? Say for instance it creates a kind of natural AMF that repels linked mana formed from outside the barrier without blocking anything formed within it? This could grow stronger as Asuna rises through the mage ranks; instead of her being naturally immune to S-rank spells, she'll have to work for that kind of immunity.
*tilts head* How would that work? If it repells mana forming outside the barrier... huh? But how would it affect things outside its range?

I'm confused.

And immunity for S-rank spells will never get through, you know that.

Quote:
We see Hayate getting the shaft so badly, we can conclude that whether Keroko exists or not is completely up to us, since if it were up to Tsuzuki, he'd create a 4th Ace and have her completely pushed off the table.
If only...

Too bad Keroko is too ingrained to have an appearance without completely Rebuilding her profile.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 08:50   Link #2226
Aaron008R

Hmm... Now that I think about it, both Kha and Keroko made their own Aces to go with the young Ace Trio of Canon...

Now why didn't I make a similar Ace as well...?

Looks like I shafted myself there as well...<.<

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 08:55   Link #2227
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

But Hayate doesn't need an Ace, she already has Aurion...

*RUNS*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 08:56   Link #2228
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*tilts head* How would that work? If it repells mana forming outside the barrier... huh? But how would it affect things outside its range?

I'm confused.
Hmm... how about....

Void Magic
A rare form of elemental affinity which converts the user's mana into a form which easily resists and breaks apart linked mana and spell constructs that are matched against it. Void Magic is ideal for usage in shields and defensive spells and extremely useful in offensive spells as well, as it can be used to penetrate magical shielding and crack open force fields. The strength of the effect depends entirely on the strength of the void mage's linker core, so stronger spells can only be countered by stronger void mages. Further, shaping and controlling void magic at a distance is much more difficult than normal magic is, even with the aid of a high-end Intelligent device, which necessitates that most void mages keep their spells close to the body, leading most to adopt the Neo or Ancient Belka systems or similar close-combat-oriented magic systems.

If I go with this model, Asuna will probably start out as a B-rank like the rest of the Forwards, and her Void magic will only afford her increased resistance to spells above her level, not outright cancellation. Anything at her level, though...

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-07-03, 09:14   Link #2229
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Lowe speaks muchas Truth. And here's the biggest bite: He's male and old. The shaft would be so bad...

But don't look at it that way. Somehow Grandis just doesn't fit into things as much as Aurion did; Keroko was the Ace who wasn't not a Sue; Kha was the Ace who wasn't a girl; Aurion was the Ace who isn't a frontliner.

Each OC Ace just changed 1 part of the Ace formula, and has been there ever since. So Oji-chan is as much a part of the A Team as everyone else.
Old 2008-07-03, 09:25   Link #2230
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
But Hayate doesn't need an Ace, she already has Aurion...

*RUNS*
=___=

Well... To tell the truth...

One of Aurion's old (and never used) templates was an Ace on the same age as the Canon Aces...

And yeah, that old template was intended to be paired up with Hayate eventually...

>_<

*RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!! !!!!!*

Quote:
Lowe speaks muchas Truth. And here's the biggest bite: He's male and old. The shaft would be so bad...
I never intended Aurion to be a main character class anyway...
He's just a very well-characterized supporting character with presence.

Quote:
But don't look at it that way. Somehow Grandis just doesn't fit into things as much as Aurion did;

More work to do!!! >.>

Quote:
Keroko was the Ace who was not a Sue; Kha was the Ace who wasn't a girl; Aurion was the Ace who isn't a frontliner.
Aurion was the Ace who wasn't young!

Quote:
Each OC Ace just changed 1 part of the Ace formula, and has been there ever since. So Oji-chan is as much a part of the A Team as everyone else.
Haha... ^__^
Though yeah... Support character, like I sad... XD

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 09:48   Link #2231
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
=___=

Well... To tell the truth...

One of Aurion's old (and never used) templates was an Ace on the same age as the Canon Aces...

And yeah, that old template was intended to be paired up with Hayate eventually...

>_<

*RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!! !!!!!*

I am damn glad you didn't; or the HAYAURION pairing made of epic wrongness would've never been born!!!

Quote:
I never intended Aurion to be a main character class anyway...
He's just a very well-characterized supporting character with presence.
That is just one of the things that make him awesome and special. And notice that he is father-figure to 2 Aces. Kha as well, if you remember why.

And the end of A's Destiny, is a photo of all 6 characters. And if you didn't know them, you'd think that Aurion is a proud father of 5 boisterous kids.

Quote:

More work to do!!! >.>
HAYAURION! LYRIANDIS!!!

*RRRRRRRUNZ*

Quote:
Aurion was the Ace who wasn't young!
Deshou? More points of distinction.

Quote:
Haha... ^__^
Though yeah... Support character, like I said... XD
And an irreplaceable one at that.
Old 2008-07-03, 10:05   Link #2232
stormturmoil
Field Medic

Send a message via AIM to stormturmoil Send a message via MSN to stormturmoil
Just to bring up a somewhat insignificant seeming but nevertheless important point...

But while we've been flinging relationship accusations here there and everywhere over which pairings are established, there is no reason they couldn't all be....

<_<

>_>

and no, I'm not talking about polygamy, either, (except possibly in the case of Caro X Erio X Lutecia)

Rather, there's been this unwarranted assumption that all relationships that we establish must succeed...which, as we all know, is not necessarily the case...

That is to say, while it'a all well and good trying to establish the pairings of characters now, there's been a marked tendency to ignore the possibility of any other relationships that may have existed in the past, and/or, that may yet exist in the future if the current ones don't work out.

Even if Hayate Is paired with Grandis Now, that does nothing to prove that she wasn't previously involved with Aurion in the past (fell apart because of the age gap?)

Similarly, Nanoha x Fate and Nanoha X Yuuno may both actually have happened/be happening, and the only pertinent detail may be the order in which they happened/happen!

In other words, there is nothing saying these characters have not had other relationships in the past, nor that they won't have others in the future...

we don't have to be limited by just one pairing per character! damn, surely the Aces are going to have had some other prospective suitors...after all, they've probably got half the Bureau lusting after them secretly (or not so secretly, in the case of Subaru...)
stormturmoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 10:08   Link #2233
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Rise of Techno Union, Chapter 5

Spoiler for Intro:

Spoiler for Preview:

Download Link

http://www.badongo.com/file/10196984

Enjoy!
Old 2008-07-03, 10:14   Link #2234
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Interesting you raised this issue up, might as well through a titbit in.

The people in IRC know that Fate in future is going to die young, and I've been mulling over the plot progressions in that distant future. But unlike CLANNAD, the idea of remarrying is definitely on the table, and quite a few issues have been brought in, like the events of growing old and stuff. But its so far away that I've haven't given it much thought;

To be honest, fanon for me ended 4 years before StrikerS, in Cente Gravia. When I look at my notes, there is so much life and change from A's Destiny to Cente Gravia. Past that, everything kinda got set in stone, old and aging, mere extensions of a timeline that was supposed to end with a rosy, unchanging outlook of life ahead. Like A's Destiny, a picture-perfect, still photograph.

But I guess it is a fantasy of a life-long love. I do believe most of us strive for one, and this hope tends to play out in our fiction.
Old 2008-07-03, 10:31   Link #2235
Tormenk

Indeed good point storm raised up. Even then implied relationships don't always have to work out; or can't work out in the future after failing once.

And as for pairings/relationships, I do believe everyone here has one they want to write out but hasn't due to any combination of reasons. On my end I have been stuck at setting the scenario for a cursed love between device and master that I have been wondering lately if I should just jump the gun and straight into it. >_>

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 10:41   Link #2236
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

So... no thoughts on Void Magic? Or are all the Zero no Tsukaima fans blacklisting me?

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.

Last edited by Comartemis; 2008-07-03 at 10:52.
Old 2008-07-03, 11:04   Link #2237
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
So... no thoughts on Void Magic? Or are all the Zero no Tsukaima fans blacklisting me?
Hm... I use something like Void Magic for one of my characters... but he is the villian and pretty much h4xx. (And it's ofcourse different from yours)

At first glance I think it may be a little strong, exceding in both, defence and offence.

But you already said you only use it for Asunas better spell resistance. So I think it passes for now.
Old 2008-07-03, 11:17   Link #2238
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Ah... not quite. Better spell resistance applies against spells cast by mages stronger than her. They'll still penetrate her shielding, but they'll have a harder time of it and not as much energy will get through to her. Spells cast by mages below her rank will have their effects significantly decreased or even canceled altogether if they meet one of her shields, and offensively-used void magic can be used to break shields, like I mentioned, though the strength of the shield still factors in significantly; this isn't an Instant Shield Killer like what SLB+ has, or Arf's Barrier Break spell, just an enhancement to offensive power when applied against magical defenses.

Keep in mind, everyone of a mage rank lower than Asuna is probably going to be a mook or otherwise cannon fodder--at least at first, with her starting out around B-rank with the Forwards--who wouldn't have much chance against "hero units" anyways. And obviously Void magic has no effect against non-magical attacks like what Jail's toys are working with.

Basically this grants Asuna enhanced offensive melee and defensive power when matched against energy-type spells. Physical spells are less affected by this ability. So the net effect is to make Asuna noticeably stronger than the average mage of a similar rank in certain situations. This is hardly a catch-all defensive ability like the Saint's Armor; it has plenty of weaknesses waiting to be exposed.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-07-03, 11:28   Link #2239
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
*Sigh*

It was too easy, so of course it would fail.

*Goes back to the drawing board*
Thank the gods. You don't know the dread when I read what you wrote.

Quote:
Hmm... Now that I think about it, both Kha and Keroko made their own Aces to go with the young Ace Trio of Canon...

Now why didn't I make a similar Ace as well...?

Looks like I shafted myself there as well...<.<

Well, Aces or not, I find those who can overturn Aces' in their own rights for whatever reasons a better candidate for admiration. Like Aurion and his smooth way of handling them, the sekuha-- you get what I mean.

*flees*

On hindsight, Leona is one, though this would be tough to get through.

Quote:
Hmm... how about....

Void Magic
A rare form of elemental affinity which converts the user's mana into a form which easily resists and breaks apart linked mana and spell constructs that are matched against it. Void Magic is ideal for usage in shields and defensive spells and extremely useful in offensive spells as well, as it can be used to penetrate magical shielding and crack open force fields. The strength of the effect depends entirely on the strength of the void mage's linker core, so stronger spells can only be countered by stronger void mages. Further, shaping and controlling void magic at a distance is much more difficult than normal magic is, even with the aid of a high-end Intelligent device, which necessitates that most void mages keep their spells close to the body, leading most to adopt the Neo or Ancient Belka systems or similar close-combat-oriented magic systems.

If I go with this model, Asuna will probably start out as a B-rank like the rest of the Forwards, and her Void magic will only afford her increased resistance to spells above her level, not outright cancellation. Anything at her level, though...
Crudely speaking, this is a bit paradoxical. If it can affect spells outside of the contact area, what is there to prevent the effect from canceling her own spells in the first place? Plot armor will protect that very well, but I always think that a background justification would be more appropriate. Other than that, I see it as all right, but preferably not used. The choice is yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Indeed good point storm raised up. Even then implied relationships don't always have to work out; or can't work out in the future after failing once.

And as for pairings/relationships, I do believe everyone here has one they want to write out but hasn't due to any combination of reasons. On my end I have been stuck at setting the scenario for a cursed love between device and master that I have been wondering lately if I should just jump the gun and straight into it. >_>
I establish only relationships that seem puritanically appropriate (entirely straight, heterosexual kinds), though there isn't anything preventing them from breaking or changed in other stories. On the whole, however, my views are not as narrow, and I don't mind the other kinds available. Just make them ... stomach-able.

======

If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to request a little help from fellow authors/readers here. As it is, I'm still continuing with GuardianS (albeit woefully slow, no thanks to the distraction I have in the form of Playstation 2), and the next chapter is building up nicely, currently pegged at ~8k words.

The entire plot is almost reaching its first climax already (if we follow Freytag's analysis), so what I wanted to ask from all of you is whether the story is missing anything that has been nagging in your mind, however big or small. It can be characterization, plot holes, structure, cohesion, anything you find particularly odd or confusing that hasn't been resolved in the story.

While I do keep myself to the plot that I've planned out so far, there are times when things just didn't come to mind at the time of writing, and these would most probably result in a holes that are most difficult to retrace. Given the pace and length, it wouldn't be surprising that these would be overlooked on my part, so I'd like them to be resolved, either as a side-note or implemented entirely in the plot later (if applicable). If those questions would later be answered in the planned plot, I'd say it as such, so there's no worry of spoiling the entire story.

This would serve as a great idea proposition as well as reminder for myself. You can ask anything, don't worry about it. I appreciate the help very much.

Thanks a lot.
PhoenixFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 11:30   Link #2240
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Only that Psychic Scream breaks at the edge before I start sliding off. Like the nerfed Mind Control.
Pish...I can still MC people off cliffs and such. Like the bridge to the backdoor of KZ...

A little to the left...little more...there!

*jumps MC'd player off and it breaks allowing then to flail around right before they hit the river bank*

Quote:
I had that as a plan. It was back in Twist's Fate ~Nanoha Must Die~, where Kha was finally overcome by guilt and slayed Jail, only to have him mysteriously return to life some time later, as a Death Knight (who called himself the Lich King) surrounded by undead Numbers. Zest was an earlier success at creating a Death Knight who eventually followed Lutecia into Kha's campaign, but it was hinted that Jail had used that twisted Project F-esque technique to revive himself.
I guess I'm a good guesser, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post

You know, I think I know how the Zents felt during that concert.....

DECULTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you get an explosive nosebleed, too?

Quote:
DECULTURE!!!

Yes I'd appreciated it. Singing Fate always computes.
Deshou? Deshou??

Quote:
In fact...
Spoiler for Commencing Continuation!:

*RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNZ at epic flying speed*
Ehehehehe

Looks like the crack that got me has mutated into khrack

But OMG...Nana Mizuki

DECULTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
You WIN! xD

Now I have to listen to the "Ranka Lee" debut album again...
I know...they have TWO great singers for Macross Frontier

Quote:
They don't. :3 They float just a bit off the clothing.
It's magic

Quote:

Ahahahaha! Genius! Now I am definetely rolling a Deathknight!

*contemplates rolling a Deathknight named Jail*

Quote:
I'm not that bad, actually. You should see my sister. Most girls find ponies and kitties cute, she thinks humongous scaly fire breathing creatures are cute.

Sir, your sister is made of WIN

----------

And on a little sidenote, looks like FUNimation is going to be releasing Nanoha
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content