AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-04-19, 15:10   Link #101
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Angry What the F***? (2nd and 3rd dumbest things)

Read this and see why I'm pissed off at Anime Jump the Shark... er, Jump. Yes... "Anime Jump".

My, this reviewer just pissed me off completely with monotonus bashing and cheap-shots. Then he goes on ranting about nothing. It was slapped together in 10 minutes (if that much), pointless comments and all. (One of my top 3 most riduculus crap I've ever heard in the newspaper or on the internet.) Third place for stupid things. (Internet)

Most pointless AzuDai thread in all of existance.
How can you spend 5 and more pages mocking the box!? How?! Someone explain this to me please! Because they found a way somehow.
Second place. (Internet)
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 17:08   Link #102
momojigari
Great I-Jin

oh yah, regarding that coca cola post...did'ya guys know that they used to put cocaine in coca cola back then, hence called Coke.
momojigari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 17:12   Link #103
MikoKikyo

Yes yes they did...... Good old days..... good ol' coke cocaine days *pretends I was alive back then *
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 17:26   Link #104
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer 2mb
Most pointless AzuDai thread in all of existance.
How can you spend 5 and more pages mocking the box!? How?! Someone explain this to me please! Because they found a way somehow.
Ahhh i just checked and i think it is 9 pages and they are pretty long ones too!
gravitation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 17:27   Link #105
momojigari
Great I-Jin

heheh..yah, they sure lived it back then...everything was pretty much "legal" and would cost only pennies and dimes. However,I wouldn't trade my internet and free anime anytime soon!!
momojigari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 17:39   Link #106
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
sladex: LOL! that site is funny and creepy at the same time, my favorite, the guy who was stealing gas and connect the tube to the sewerage pipe the most disturbing the "scrotum self repair" (if you are to sensitive you better should not read it, and of course you gravitation are not allowed to read that because you are underage :P .... is really disturbing but funny at the same time...)
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 23:46   Link #107
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

I recently told the fact about blue whale semen to my friends. After I grossed them out with that, I added the finishing touch by asking them why sea water is so salty...
It got really bad when a friend of mine described to us an image of being chased by oversized whale sperm. I mean, just imagine frolicking in the water at the beach, and you see these tadpole-looking things heading straight for you...
Slade xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 05:20   Link #108
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
sladextechno- i might know you in real life... you wouldnt happen to go to a private school would you?

Ridiculous shit: richman's interracial/gay marrige stuff. man that stuff was great (BTW what was the richman thread about?)
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 10:03   Link #109
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

hobobaggins: I do not go to a private school. I go to Liberty High School in Bakersfield, CA.
Slade xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 10:56   Link #110
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
dont know you then.

most ridiculous thing... ...

passcards will be required for all workers starting tomorrow. pictures will be taken next week, and the cards handed out in a week and a half.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 16:13   Link #111
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitation
Ahhh i just checked and i think it is 9 pages and they are pretty long ones too!
Now now, you know some of the posts aren't about making fun of the box. There are some that say good things about it. (It's more like 7 and a half to 8 pages of actual mocking ....... ^_^; )
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 19:19   Link #112
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

Send a message via ICQ to Biohazard Send a message via MSN to Biohazard
A few month ago why i was on my way home from school with train some strange man sat in front of me. After the train started to move he suspiciously looked at every direction then looked deep in my eyes ( scared the sh*t outta me ) and started talking "they are after me!" "The goverment!" "I know things that i shouldn't know ... they are trying to put me in a madhouse" "they have already put me there twice, but i have escaped".

Then on the next stop some ticket checker guys entered the wagon and he started to scream and ran outta the train ... O.o

lol, i didn't responded a single word to him ( back then i was totally confused like "WTH does this guy want ?! " ) ^^;;
Biohazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 21:17   Link #113
MikoKikyo

wow Biohazard, that's insane I would've been scared shitless, esp if I was by myself :O
I heard something quite ridiculous in history class yesterday. Stanley Williams: this man received the death penalty and awaits for doom in the death row, was also nominated for the Nobel Prize! He was nominated for his efforts with poverished children, he wrote some sort of self help book I think for kids who were part of gangs...something like that :/

But can you imagine condemning to death a man who's about to receive the Nobel Prize? It's just crazy ***
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 22:00   Link #114
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazard
A few month ago why i was on my way home from school with train some strange man sat in front of me. After the train started to move he suspiciously looked at every direction then looked deep in my eyes ( scared the sh*t outta me ) and started talking "they are after me!" "The goverment!" "I know things that i shouldn't know ... they are trying to put me in a madhouse" "they have already put me there twice, but i have escaped".

Then on the next stop some ticket checker guys entered the wagon and he started to scream and ran outta the train ... O.o

You mean... that was you? I see... you know too much... before they come for me... I must silence you.

I guess I'm going to germany... I'll just use a picture of JAppi naked to lure you in... and when you've taken the bait... I'll make sure they won't put me back in the madhouse... hahaha... hahahahahaa.... ahahahahahahahahhah!!!
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 01:40   Link #115
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

cigarets killed my father..... and raped my mother.

oh family guy, how i miss thee.
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 01:47   Link #116
Guts

Send a message via AIM to Guts Send a message via Yahoo to Guts
Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard ? Virginia, its illegal to ride farm animals in a lake.

Last edited by Godslayer Guts; 2004-04-22 at 02:00.
Guts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 10:16   Link #117
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Guts
Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard ? Virginia, its illegal to ride farm animals in a lake.
There's a site out there that lists silly outdated laws for states.
http://dumblaws.com/states/
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 19:05   Link #118
0ink
Animal Mafia Godfather

Send a message via AIM to 0ink Send a message via Yahoo to 0ink
"Oink youre ok"

Pff.

:3
0ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 07:09   Link #119
Xess
Go Suzuka!

Here's one, my friend ordering food at McDonald's. "I'd like a double cheeseburger meal without the fries and two fries." True story.

And some strange Singaporean laws.
- oral sex is illegal. And I believe so is anal sex.
- littering is illegal. If caught, you have to do social work wearing a shirt saying "I am a litterbug"
- eating chewing gum is legal, but the sale of it isn't.
- cosmopolitan magazine was banned. This was recently lifted.
- spitting is illegal
- vandalism and defacing of public property is punishable by caning/whipping.
Xess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 02:06   Link #120
Xvoki

Another thread I dug up from ancient times when AS members knew how to party.

This comment made me laugh...

Spoiler for quote:

The most ridiculous thing I heard is that there are many old UK laws still in effect, which are:

1. It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament.

2. It could be regarded an act of treason to place a postage stamp bearing the British king or queen's image upside-down.

3. Eating mince pies on Christmas Day is banned.

4. In the UK, a pregnant woman can legally relieve herself anywhere she wants.

5. The head of any dead whale found on the British coast automatically becomes the property of the King, and the tail of the Queen.

6. It is illegal not to tell the tax man anything you do not want him to know, but legal not to tell him information you do not mind him knowing.

7. It is illegal to enter the Houses of Parliament wearing a suit of armour.
Xvoki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor