AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima Episode 8 Rating
Perfect 10 18 34.62%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 22 42.31%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 15.38%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 3.85%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.92%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.92%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-26, 21:09   Link #41
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Reveling Tabithas past was very intresting didnt think it would be as bad as all that but man it really was. Its amazing she has held it together as well as she has but it explains a lot about her. Siesta bare skin, make shift hot tub, oh yeah. Man i cant wait to see the chaos that will happen now the Louise has drank that potion. Our hero is in for a some tough times, but the i liked seeing the jealous side of her and what made it even more cute was the fact that she couldnt understand why she was so flustered.

Kirche was very nice in this ep not the usual self absorbed person she usually is i still love her anyway. How close are her and Tabitha? they must be pretty close for Tabitha to invite her to her home.
Old 2006-08-26, 21:45   Link #42
andiyar
wingéd prettygirl
*Author

Send a message via AIM to andiyar Send a message via MSN to andiyar
A highly enjoyable episode. Nice to see Louise in Deredere mode, caught a few laughs. As, indeed, did the stellar comedy of Montmorency & Guiche, which was just comedy gold. Some nice character development on the part of Siesta, as well, which is nice... as I love ho-chan. ^_^

Solid episode. An eight here, looking forward to episode nine and beyond.

-Andiyar
Old 2006-08-26, 22:19   Link #43
fearless320

i dont get why the mother drank the potion couldnt she just have knocked it away from tabithas hand?
Old 2006-08-26, 23:19   Link #44
andiyar
wingéd prettygirl
*Author

Send a message via AIM to andiyar Send a message via MSN to andiyar
@ fearless320

Yes, I thought that too at first. The only reasoning I could see behind it was that it was then proven that there was a plot to kill/destroy Charlotte's family. Otherwise, they might try again, and again, until they were successful. At the ball, in public, the mother's actions to save Charlotte also uncovered the plot and thus made Charlotte 'safer.'

That's how I'd justify it, anyway. Though why the (presumably) second in line to the throne didn't have some form of Royal Guard protection etc, is still a bit baffling. ^^

-Andiyar
Old 2006-08-26, 23:44   Link #45
ordnance11

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiyar
@ fearless320

Yes, I thought that too at first. The only reasoning I could see behind it was that it was then proven that there was a plot to kill/destroy Charlotte's family. Otherwise, they might try again, and again, until they were successful. At the ball, in public, the mother's actions to save Charlotte also uncovered the plot and thus made Charlotte 'safer.'

That's how I'd justify it, anyway. Though why the (presumably) second in line to the throne didn't have some form of Royal Guard protection etc, is still a bit baffling. ^^

-Andiyar
Because the King (or someone close to him) was probably the one who ordered the murder of Tabitha's father (The Duke of Orleans and possible claimant to the throne). Tabitha (the only living child of the Duke) has a claim to the throne.Since "direct" actions (assasination, poisoning, etc) is now out of the question due to the act of Tabitha's mother, the King is now trying to give her one impossible mission after the other in the hopes that she'd die.
Old 2006-08-27, 01:50   Link #46
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Tabitha's Secret

That's why I'm fascinated with this episode because reveals facts about Tabitha that made me empathized with her on an emotional level, and it also casts on Kirche possessing a compassionate, warmth interior thinking selflessly about other peoples' troubles; she's not only the shallow, goddess beauty shown at the start.
Spoiler:

Louise gets what she feels towards Saito but isn't level-headed enough to realize yet, though if she does then would not admit it openly.
Spoiler:

I paid little interest what Montmorency cooked for Guiche, but everything turned fun.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Guido; 2006-09-25 at 15:12.
Old 2006-08-27, 09:12   Link #47
Darklightz
Wagering his life...

Now that was an interesting episode with lots of things happening.

Judging from from the butler's reaction at seeing Kirche,it seems Tabatha doesn't bring many people home and most likely didn't have that many friends at all,so I'd say Kirche is a very precious friend to Tabatha.Also there was the time Tabatha followed Kirche and Louise to hunt Fouquet.

Saito's situation is becoming more and more interesting.First he gets a midnight soak with my favorite maid,Siesta.Before she left she said "It was very fun.But the most interesting part was...you" So she does have feelings for Saito.

And then Louise not to be outdone came right out and said the L word.Ok she was under the potion's influence but nevertheless,this may make Saito consider her differently from now on.Oh yes this will be fun to follow
Old 2006-08-27, 17:09   Link #48
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
i envy saito. not just because of sharing a bath with imo the best girl in the series, but siesta is really fond of him. she is a really sweet girl, any guy would be lucky to have her fall for you.
Old 2006-08-27, 17:47   Link #49
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ wht about the girl in my sig?

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-08-28, 14:23   Link #50
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Man nice epi about Tabitha

Spoiler:

Seista FTW!! That scene rocked! That girl has no shame!
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2006-08-29, 06:26   Link #51
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

I thought it was an okay episode seeing as it was more or less dedicated to Tabitha.

~Tabitha wrecking that dragon was cool, despite the way she looks she's actually very strong.

~Also we more or less find out Siesta's grandfather (I think it was her grandfather) also came from Saito's world.

Q's:
Would anyone care if Saito had killed Guiche? he's a rubbish char
where was everyone's familiars this ep?
What happened to the bar manager in ep 7?!!! nooooo I can't believe she was just a one-off character and she was going to teach Saito

p.s.
was away for a while so I didn't kno Zero no Tsukaima got its own board/forum
awesome!!!
Old 2006-08-29, 06:42   Link #52
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
No biggie about episode 8. I thought it was purely just there for humor and more humor, though I would also grudgingly add that it might count as development between Louise and Saito.
Old 2006-08-29, 21:41   Link #53
LCeh

One word for this episode: entertaining.

It did its job perfectly. It was hilarious at times, but it also added more background information to the characters, and it builds up for the next episode.

I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Old 2006-09-01, 05:21   Link #54
igalsfy

this episode was cool, especially the side with louise & saito of course. i like the cuteness of their relationship and i expect great things in the future. i also like the big breasts girl personality, which is not very original but still very kind.
Old 2006-09-03, 17:54   Link #55
Kensuke

Finally watched this episode...

If they had showed more about Tabitha's past, and not just short flashbacks the moment when her mother drinks the potion would have gone to my tear-jerker moments list and this episode would have get 10/10 from me, but now it was just too sudden, even if it was very sad.

Rest of the episode was great, Saito x Siesta ftw.
Old 2007-08-26, 22:15   Link #56
f4bidnish40

Send a message via AIM to f4bidnish40 Send a message via Yahoo to f4bidnish40
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
Maybe Saito will kiss Tabitha as well? (what would her reaction be?)

Spoiler for Don't read if you haven't gotten up to volume 11!!:
Old 2007-08-27, 16:31   Link #57
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

why there are two discussion about episode 8??
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Old 2007-08-28, 10:59   Link #58
Echoes

Because this is for the first season.