Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-12-23, 19:43   Link #221
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Very sh***y animatin in second half too. There might be one or two decently looking episodes in middle.
The very shitty animation was directed at the whole season, what I meant was that the first half was shitty all around. The arcs in the second half were a lot better, even if the anime butchered them.
Old 2023-12-24, 13:06   Link #222
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I didn't even notice that the animation was bad. But this happens a lot with me.

As for the chainmail, I don't think it's a 'material possession' per se, but rather something she probably values more than her own life.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-24, 13:24   Link #223
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I didn't even notice that the animation was bad. But this happens a lot with me.

As for the chainmail, I don't think it's a 'material possession' per se, but rather something she probably values more than her own life.
Because it was the first thing Goblin Slayer praised her for doing when she took his advice to get it. The show skips inner dialogue a lot (see any of the content reviews I do here on cut content) but it does make it pretty obvious that she dearly looks up to him and wants both his praise and to be able to support him, which is part of why she feels so jealous of Sword Maiden and other girls who can do so on top of her chest complex.

The chainmail itself is often brought up as being cheap and something that she really should replace with as many times as she'd had it repaired to the point she could recognize it at a glance, but it has such sentimental value that she couldn't decide whether she was happier to have found the Princess alive or the chainmail, only that if not for both being there she wouldn't have been able to feel happy at all.
Old 2023-12-24, 19:12   Link #224
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Because it was the first thing Goblin Slayer praised her for doing when she took his advice to get it.
On one hand, I get that it has sentimental value. On the other, Goblin Slayer would be the first to tell her not to get too attached to gear.

Also, did the goblins take off the princess' robes, take off the chainmail, and put the robes back on?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-24, 20:03   Link #225
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
On one hand, I get that it has sentimental value. On the other, Goblin Slayer would be the first to tell her not to get too attached to gear.

Also, did the goblins take off the princess' robes, take off the chainmail, and put the robes back on?
I believe it was censorship again. The Light Novel states she was bound in the torn shreds of her vestment and that her clothes were torn, but not that she was outright naked.
Old 2023-12-25, 05:10   Link #226
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Because it was the first thing Goblin Slayer praised her for doing when she took his advice to get it. The show skips inner dialogue a lot (see any of the content reviews I do here on cut content) but it does make it pretty obvious that she dearly looks up to him and wants both his praise and to be able to support him, which is part of why she feels so jealous of Sword Maiden and other girls who can do so on top of her chest complex.

The chainmail itself is often brought up as being cheap and something that she really should replace with as many times as she'd had it repaired to the point she could recognize it at a glance, but it has such sentimental value that she couldn't decide whether she was happier to have found the Princess alive or the chainmail, only that if not for both being there she wouldn't have been able to feel happy at all.
Yeah, I understood that, hence the whole 'more than her own life' thing.
Old 2024-01-01, 19:33   Link #227
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
I believe it was censorship again. The Light Novel states she was bound in the torn shreds of her vestment and that her clothes were torn, but not that she was outright naked.
Well her eyes do look suspiciously lifeless, so...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-02, 07:15   Link #228
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

The final lines Goblin Slayer felt kinda weird in this season. It's like he was talking to the audience that nothing will change in life as he continues doing this.
Old 2024-01-02, 18:08   Link #229
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

It's almost like the DM is learning from the players' tactics.