Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-02-05, 10:07   Link #21
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Tried using atlas to read it after finding the web version and gave up after a couple chapters since it was too confusing haha.

Spoiler for :
Which means he's under the mandatory conscription.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 10:58   Link #22
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

This is today batch, another 5 chapter:

Spoiler for 6:

Spoiler for 7:

Spoiler for 8:

Spoiler:

Spoiler for 9:

Spoiler for 10:

By the way, about breaking the 4th wall, it is as what the author writes~

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
from what I'm seeing

Spoiler for hero:

So is the silver haired girl the princess or Rishie the knight? Red eyes on the guy who I think is Kaito makes me think he goes evil and becomes the next demon lord.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
The princess' very kind,responsible and generous, isn't she?
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
@amatsunagi, I just wanted to tell you that I love all your recent contributions to this forum. You have good taste and I dare say that this is the most interesting setup of the demon lord and hero trope yet.

By the way, can you give us a breakdown of who's who in the illustration?
I thought that my taste are quite bland, but glad you're interested in this! I really love the theme about Hero goes back to the world he had saved (maybe) to finish any problem that he had not resolved yet.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Sounds like an awful snobbish b$tch to me.

So why did the MC return back to his own world originally? Did he get forced out because the world no longer needed him?
Spoiler:

Quote:
Well, ojou samas from some series are quite nice, but the ones Amatsunagi introducees tends to be downright snobs and b^tches.

So is the new hero some sort of deutagonist?Does the MC get his own harem?
Well just to make sure, it's not like I hate ojou-sama, it just happened to be like that. Iris should have give him a protection, not throwing him out like he some rascal, just because he had zero magic power. I guess if she know who Yuu is, she will regret her decision.

Spoiler:
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 11:55   Link #23
BW95
Banned

What is this holy sword and where did he get it? Didn't he come to this world with nothing?
Old 2014-02-05, 12:33   Link #24
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Spoiler:
Old 2014-02-05, 12:57   Link #25
teejmo

So characters still not introduced in your summary that are on the cover are Nora, Silvia, and Terachio, right?
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 13:01   Link #26
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Yeah, Norn will appear on the next batch, after that is Silvia and after that is Terachio.
Old 2014-02-05, 13:05   Link #27
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

I won't stand anyone bullying Amacchi!

So, Kaito has a harem? How about Yuu?
Old 2014-02-05, 13:15   Link #28
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post
I won't stand anyone bullying Amacchi!

So, Kaito has a harem? How about Yuu?
Aw~ help me with summarizing then~

Spoiler:
Old 2014-02-05, 13:59   Link #29
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
Aw~ help me with summarizing then~

Spoiler:
It's easy to see that Yuu is just the super OP, easy going, pervert, but kind harem guy while Kaito is the earnest, good-looking harem guy. So how's being the hero working out for Kaito? This story's pretty interesting in how there are two traditional harem characters with only one being the protagonist.

Also, when you said that 7 duke class demons could annihilate him, did you mean in his current state or in his full power Transcendence class?

Wait a minute. Something's not right about Lililuri. How did she end up captured by the orcs? She wasn't crying about her family or anything so what's her story?
Old 2014-02-05, 14:58   Link #30
cyberdemon

Quote:
It's easy to see that Yuu is just the super OP, easy going, pervert, but kind harem guy while Kaito is the earnest, good-looking harem guy. So how's being the hero working out for Kaito? This story's pretty interesting in how there are two traditional harem characters with only one being the protagonist.

Also, when you said that 7 duke class demons could annihilate him, did you mean in his current state or in his full power Transcendence class?

Wait a minute. Something's not right about Lililuri. How did she end up captured by the orcs? She wasn't crying about her family or anything so what's her story?
Soaehow those images make me think it's not going to work out for Kaito. Those red eyes in the images make me think he's going to become a demon king instead of a hero.
Old 2014-02-05, 15:03   Link #31
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Soaehow those images make me think it's not going to work out for Kaito. Those red eyes in the images make me think he's going to become a demon king instead of a hero.
Exactly. Not to mention he just witnessed a potential haremette's head get blown off.
Old 2014-02-05, 17:17   Link #32
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Kinda curious this seems like a really interesting series. The recognized hero and his harem and trap are living in the castle atm? It seems that they new each other in their original world. It seems really odd to me that they just let Yuu get thrown out like that. Even if they didn't like him or something that's freaking lame. I want to read it soon so I can find out if they are the elitist types that would let someone they know get tossed out just because they don't like him or he's a bit of a pervert or something like that.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 17:37   Link #33
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Kinda curious this seems like a really interesting series. The recognized hero and his harem and trap are living in the castle atm? It seems that they new each other in their original world. It seems really odd to me that they just let Yuu get thrown out like that. Even if they didn't like him or something that's freaking lame. I want to read it soon so I can find out if they are the elitist types that would let someone they know get tossed out just because they don't like him or he's a bit of a pervert or something like that.
Naw. Kaito's an earnest guy who wants to become a hero and do good and all that crap. I think Yuu wanted to leave anyway.
Old 2014-02-05, 19:16   Link #34
blade82

Quote:
Naw. Kaito's an earnest guy who wants to become a hero and do good and all that crap. I think Yuu wanted to leave anyway.
thanx amatsunagi its seems a good LN and can you tell the names of who's on vol.2 cover please and is the MC a dual wielding from the beginning
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 04:31   Link #35
dragon1412

Quote:
began reading it for a since amatsunagi recommendation, though i have to agree with the demon that Kaito isn't cut out to be a hero.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 11:25   Link #36
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
began reading it for a since amatsunagi recommendation, though i have to agree with the demon that Kaito isn't cut out to be a hero.
He'll probably be a hell of a demon lord if those red eyes in the picture are any concern.
Old 2014-02-06, 11:32   Link #37
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
He'll probably be a hell of a demon lord if those red eyes in the picture are any concern.
Thinking about it, this is actually a fantastic way of showing the tragic villain's backstory without a flashback arc. And since we get to see just how great he was, yes was, before he fell from grace, when Yuu kills/seals/forgives him for his "sin(s)" it'll be a horribly/beautifully tragic/heartwarming tale. Provided the writing is good. Let's hope so. I expect Kaito's life to fall to pieces soon. The dukes probably being one of the catalysts. I just hope the trap and a loyal advisor/general/lover stays by his side too.(Not that the trap can't be that, necessarily, it would be an interesting twist, I just don't expect it)

Since according to the spoiler the author doesn't hesitate to kill off characters, female characters, I imagine dead harem will be his final trigger. He'll go on to become some kind of revenge knight with broken as fuck Stu powers and go mad, (events take place here)etc etc, decide to become DK for the added stat boost to then wipe out demons etc or just give in to his inner darkness etc. This could suck but as I said before, if the writing is strong it could be epic.

Course..this could not be the case.

Outlandish speculation: Yuu and Kai are 2 parts of a monstrous whole and the DK is an old hero who fused, went mad and is now sealed.(Yuu was lucky the last time they fought)then they fuse and become hero X and finish off the old DK. That or the DK is a different guy altogether that is just so ridiculously OP it takes 2 heros to beat him(separately). Last theory: 2 heroes = 2 DKS to kill. DK is my abbreviation for demon king.

Last edited by Libros; 2014-02-06 at 11:46.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 00:49   Link #38
azziz

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
This is today batch, another 5 chapter:

Spoiler for 6:

Spoiler for 7:

Spoiler for 8:

Spoiler:

Spoiler for 9:

Spoiler for 10:

By the way, about breaking the 4th wall, it is as what the author writes~

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I thought that my taste are quite bland, but glad you're interested in this! I really love the theme about Hero goes back to the world he had saved (maybe) to finish any problem that he had not resolved yet.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well just to make sure, it's not like I hate ojou-sama, it just happened to be like that. Iris should have give him a protection, not throwing him out like he some rascal, just because he had zero magic power. I guess if she know who Yuu is, she will regret her decision.

Spoiler:
thank you for making us discover such excellent LN,it's much better than some who are translated at baka tsuki.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 01:45   Link #39
sasuke706

Been slowly reading through this. Some interesting bit notes from the first volume, for past the current summaries. May contain inaccuracies and won't have things I don't care enough to mention.
Spoiler for Volume 1 random crap:
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 02:39   Link #40
omegasereon

Thanks for the summary!
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, harem, not true harem yet, webnovel