Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-13, 12:30   Link #361
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
I wasn't being cynical of you at all, I was just posting my opinion on the matter And what' my question supposed to me, exactly that, what's the AL's name? Is he named Akatsuki? Which is interesting, because what if the AL is just a being that merged from the combined evil chakras of the other members. That combination of evil and power then formed a conscious, and thus, we have the AL. And knowing how badass he is, he dreams about combining th evil chakras of the bijuu to create an even more terrible monster than himself, mwahahaha it's perfect!

Oh, okay then. Sorry. My comment was more aimed at Razz though. I misunderstood your question also, I didn't know it was part of a theory..
Old 2006-10-13, 16:19   Link #362
nitteo
blah blah blah

Maybe the Akatsuki Leader is Yondaime, the EVIL TWIN that got extracted when he sealed the 9 tails, and Naruto is the GOOD TWIN incarnate.
Old 2006-10-13, 16:40   Link #363
toushirou

"i was thinking. and while i was in the bathroom it hit me. a light bulb went off.

"the leader can be the 4th's brother. and hes actually naruto's dad. people are saying they have the same hair style but color red. the 4th wanted the power to go to naruto so he can defeat his dad. =O "

i can see the 4th wanting to keep the power of 9 tails from his evil brother. who left the village after he killed his wife. but not before she gave birth to naruto. who the 4th in trusted with the power. maybe one day defeat his evil brother. but to become a hero.

i think that would be a good story line.

it would solve 2 things.

who is naruto parents? and why he was chosen to recieve the power of the 9 tails.
Old 2006-10-13, 17:17   Link #364
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

I just want to say that I find it extremely odd that everyone has parents in Konoha or knows who their parents are except naruto, yet no one speaks about where he's from or who his parents are. Its like he just materialized into this world. Anyway, eventually it has to be revealed where he's from, as in who is mother and father are, and most likely I will have something to do very directly with the fourth. After all he chose, the baby and he said all that stuff about treating the baby as a hero. Its also very odd about how similar Naruto and the 4the look alike. Even Jiraiya states that. Eventually I bet when Naruto's origins are revealed the 4th will have a huge part in it.

Isn't it weird that a little boy has his own apartment? I'm like 20 and I still don't have my own apartment.

Also, I can see why this leader is so feared now. Upon further thought, I realized that his guy was talking to Hidan and kakuzu through their minds from many miles away. He can read minds?! Incredible. In battle he'd just read your mind and kill you. He'd know your style, your techniques, your weaknesses and he'd know every action and thought immediately. Plus he wouldn't even have to be close to you if I'm right, and could ambush you if you were simply on the way. If he also has some crazy professor X type powers, where he could do stuff to your mind and drive you nuts (which he might. He might play ashley simpson cds in your mind for 24 hours straight. Even worse than the mangekyou sharingan torture jutsu right?), then you'd have a rather scary individual.
Old 2006-10-13, 17:58   Link #365
cani
Thatīs my way of ninja

any fact that he can read minds?
he can talk to you...but i dont think he can read minds..
Old 2006-10-13, 17:58   Link #366
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
I just want to say that I find it extremely odd that everyone has parents in Konoha or knows who their parents are except naruto, yet no one speaks about where he's from or who his parents are. Its like he just materialized into this world.
no one mentions it because no one gives a damn anymore.

Quote:
Anyway, eventually it has to be revealed where he's from, as in who is mother and father are, and most likely I will have something to do very directly with the fourth. After all he chose, the baby and he said all that stuff about treating the baby as a hero. Its also very odd about how similar Naruto and the 4the look alike. Even Jiraiya states that. Eventually I bet when Naruto's origins are revealed the 4th will have a huge part in it.
They look alike which means nothing ...you see how some asians are similar to others due to their culture / where they were born and seeing as Yondaime and Naruto are culturely alike so much for that matter.

Quote:
Isn't it weird that a little boy has his own apartment?
NO.

Quote:
Also, I can see why this leader is so feared now. Upon further thought, I realized that his guy was talking to Hidan and kakuzu through their minds from many miles away. He can read minds?! Incredible. In battle he'd just read your mind and kill you. He'd know your style, your techniques, your weaknesses and he'd know every action and thought immediately. Plus he wouldn't even have to be close to you if I'm right, and could ambush you if you were simply on the way. If he also has some crazy professor X type powers, where he could do stuff to your mind and drive you nuts (which he might. He might play ashley simpson cds in your mind for 24 hours straight. Even worse than the mangekyou sharingan torture jutsu right?), then you'd have a rather scary individual.
Magic of course silly?
Old 2006-10-13, 18:08   Link #367
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cani View Post
any fact that he can read minds?
he can talk to you...but i dont think he can read minds..
Well he's talking to Kakuzu and Hidan from many miles away through their minds. He must be able to read their minds as they respond because he certainly can't hear them. Either way it seems like this guy knows how to get into people's minds and can tell them stuff and hold conversations. He tells them to come. They are reluctant and tell him they're busy. Then he says its a priority and they leave. All in the minds of 3 people. Really reminds me of Professor X. He calls the xmen from many miles away using cerebro and his psychic powers and tells them to bring home milk or something.

And I still really think its weird that the main character simply knows nothing so far about his background. Usually that sort of thing is done for a reason. Its just odd. We know all the other genins' (in naruto's class) parents. We know what happened to Sasuke's. Sakura's briefly showed up early. But so far its like Naruto simply materialized into this world, and got a pretty posh apartment to start.
Old 2006-10-13, 18:10   Link #368
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Reading minds to talk to someone from miles way is technically possible but i doubt he reads minds. More like DragonballZ ish to talk to people in their heads and that's all about some connectment of energy and be it this situation Chakra...if they know and trace each others chakra i'd presume they could send things through it.
Old 2006-10-13, 18:19   Link #369
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post
They look alike which means nothing ...you see how some asians are similar to others due to their culture / where they were born and seeing as Yondaime and Naruto are culturely alike so much for that matter.
That logic is false, considering how different ninjas look from each other in Konoha. It probably doesn't mean anything, but there's always a possibility.....
Old 2006-10-13, 18:24   Link #370
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Yup always a possibility for anything...we know akatsuki leader is as far as we know anyone except it's a guy and he has naruto-like hair except a bit longer with those non-sharingan yellow-like eyes
But furthermore who's the blue-haired loli that hides in shadows in the clan pic with akatsuki leader?
Old 2006-10-13, 19:00   Link #371
cani
Thatīs my way of ninja

nah he cant read mind...i think he could just talk to naruto and any other jinchuuriki..i think its just between the akatsuki clan members
Old 2006-10-13, 19:10   Link #372
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post
Reading minds to talk to someone from miles way is technically possible but i doubt he reads minds. More like DragonballZ ish to talk to people in their heads and that's all about some connectment of energy and be it this situation Chakra...if they know and trace each others chakra i'd presume they could send things through it.
Yeah you're possibly right. But I'd like to say that this technique seems reserved to just the Akatsuki leader. The other akatsuki members certainly don't talk to each other this way, though it'd be advantageous to do so. Kisame and Itachi open their mouths, and so did Deidara and Tobi/Sasori. An even better example is Hidan and Kakuzu, who openly talked in the heat of battle; it'd be a lot easier and efficient to talk with your minds.

Anyway, I don't think any other ninja shown in the series (besides Ino's family) has the capability to communicate with mind linkages and especially over such long distances because every village would try to ensure that all its ninja members learn it. In one of the movies, Naruto, Sakura and Shikamaru talk to each other with walkie talkies. It'd be incredibly advantegeous to talk with minds since you could call for backup and communication between teams would be near perfect.

You might be right that this is a thing where the leader can communicate with people who allow him to or give him some sort of chakra link, but either way, it seems very likely that this skill is confined to him (unlike DBZ where just about everyone could do it). Talking to people through their minds and reading their minds is one of the things he can do.

But for some reason I just doubt he's limited to talking to the 8 or so Akatsuki members he has as followers. I also don't think people have to be willing participants for him to invade their minds. After all the Ino family has shown they've developed techniques (which are not genetically based blood line techniques) of mind invasion. Maybe he's just mastered the same style of jutsus among others. Being able to invade anyone's mind makes him a verifiable badboy.

Also for the record, the leader seems to be extremely lazy or rather, is rather content to let his servants do his work for him. You could say that why hasn't he just invaded Naruto's minds and the like? But then again you could also ask, if he's so tough as we all assume, why does he need all the help he keeps around? And if God is all powerful why does he need angels? Villainous leaders like this, like as in every other anime series (trigun, kenshin, frieza in DBZ, and countless others) seem to like to sit around and only unleash their powers when absolutely necessary. He certainly didn't step in to save Sasori for example. And he doesn't seem to bothered by Orochimaru, though I'm quite sure they all know his plans. So there...thats my speculation.
Old 2006-10-13, 19:13   Link #373
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

I believe the rings have signifigance in how they communicate like that.
Old 2006-10-13, 19:18   Link #374
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

doesn't explain why 2 individual members can't talk to each other when they're 2 feet away, but the leader can talk to any and all of them over thousands of miles...
Old 2006-10-13, 20:20   Link #375
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

It must a jutsu similiar to Ino's or something like that. Other then that I don't see why the akatsuki leader isnt Yondaime, I mean that would be the ultimate twist. Other then just some new legendary ninja.
Old 2006-10-13, 20:55   Link #376
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenRyder View Post
Other then that I don't see why the akatsuki leader isnt Yondaime, I mean that would be the ultimate twist. Other then just some new legendary ninja.
That's the thing though, it wouldn't be a twist anymore since the entire world suspects that the AL is Yondaime. I mean it wouldn't be a twist to us viewers, but it would be a major shocker to the other characters, if that's what cha mean.
Old 2006-10-13, 20:55   Link #377
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

um we've established yondaime isn't leader. kthxbye
Old 2006-10-13, 21:21   Link #378
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
I just want to say that I find it extremely odd that everyone has parents in Konoha or knows who their parents are except naruto, yet no one speaks about where he's from or who his parents are. Its like he just materialized into this world. Anyway, eventually it has to be revealed where he's from, as in who is mother and father are, and most likely I will have something to do very directly with the fourth. After all he chose, the baby and he said all that stuff about treating the baby as a hero. Its also very odd about how similar Naruto and the 4the look alike. Even Jiraiya states that. Eventually I bet when Naruto's origins are revealed the 4th will have a huge part in it.

Isn't it weird that a little boy has his own apartment? I'm like 20 and I still don't have my own apartment.
I think nobody asks Naruto who his parents are b/c he is an orphan! You don't just go up to orphans and "hey who were you parents, oops you're an orphan sorry..." Mind you they all went to school with him, so they prb know that is a sensitive area.

The village prb provided him w/ an apartment b/c he has no parents and no one adopted him b/c he had the kyuubi.

Btw, not many of the so called adults have much spite for Naruto... Did they all decide not to care? I mean didn't the whole village hate him or something and now he's every old persons best friend?
Old 2006-10-13, 22:39   Link #379
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Well its obvious he has no current parents so technically that makes him an orphan. You should remember though that the village kept the whole "nine tails fox" thing under wraps for years. Villages have all sorts of secrets. After all the uchiha clan knew about the alternate forms of the sharingan, but kept it nicely under wraps. I'm sure the 3rd, and the 4th, and jiraiya probably know the secret of that baby's origin. I mean someone must know who his parents are.

I mean put yourself in Naruto's shoes. One of the prime questions he might ask is was I born in konoha as an orphan or was I brought into konoha as an orphan? So far he so strongly cares about the place, so I betting he was born there. If he was born there, then someone, someone must know who his parents were.

I still think its weird he lived alone even as a little 6 year old and 8 year old and 10 year old boy. I mean come on... if he was an orphan, logically speaking, he'd be raised in an orphanage?
Old 2006-10-14, 05:55   Link #380
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
If your have someone like Sarutobi looking after you, for example the president of your country

It was a quite good idea from Kishi to make him an orphan, there were a lot of other series where the main character was orphan. And the plot can have a big surprize for us when things get revealed. There is DB/DBZ where Goku is an orphan, then it turns out that he is an alien, and he fights his own people for a while. There's Star Wars, where the main character has to fight his father. Many more other where young children are somehow cast away at very young age...
Kishimoto can make Naruto part of a bloodline too, a bloodline which is not known to konoha but is as strong as Sasuke's bloodline, maybe even the AL is part of that bloodline. That's just my tip, there are many other interesting solutions, it's only up to Kishimoto.
Closed Thread