Season 4: Orochimaru and Itatchi
Season 5: Sound 5

Naruto Part 2:

Season 1: Country of Wind
Season 2: Naruto Sasuke and Sai
Season 3: Hidan and Kakuzu
Season 4: Sasuke vs. Orochimaru etc.
Season 5: Naruto vs. Leader (?)

there's always 5, and we started 4, if season 4 has only sasuke and orochimaru then the last season is for akatsuki
Old 2007-03-03, 13:28   Link #1163
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles54321 View Post
Thanks for agreeing with me and also why would Shodai Hokage have dissapeared, we didn't hear about how he was defeated...I think that Sasuke will get Mangekyou Sharingan but will go to a MS other than itatchi, kakashi or Akatsuki Leader, with Orochimaru about to possibly die at hands of Sasuke I think that it will focuse heavily on the mangekyou sharingans left *cus itatchi sasuke akatsuki leader, possibly tobi and kakashi have them* and they all have enemies, tobi and kakashi are, itatchi and sasuke, they are gonna fight with the mangekyou sharingans possibly, shippuden is focused on naruto becoming strong with wind element and the sharingans of course and akatsuki and a little orochimaru! Also in episode 135 the Akatsuki Leader said we must obtain all the bijuus then he singled out the kyubbi again so maybe he has something to do with Naruto or being Madara must know the Kyubbi, think about it:

Kyubbi says: "You have eyes similar to that of a certain Uchiha Madara"
Akatsuki Leader says: "We must collect all of them, especially the Kyubbi"

It fits don't it, and we know there is a connection between the 2, so it fits and also I think that sasuke and naruto may team up to fight akatsuki leader etc. if they become high kage lv but people like the 3 legendary sannins are becoming unimportant in this program, if Tsunade died it would only fit with Naruto taking over her and being Madaime Hokage, if Orochimaru died it'd fit with Sasuke becoming kage lv and being strong enough to kill Itatchi, If Jiraiya died it'd fit with ...hm.....dunno but you can tell it's focused on the next generation of ninja and I think Naruto and co. are the ones who are gonna be super powerful, I hope there will not be another timeskip after this I wanna see them ADVANCE DAMN IT! + Naruto and Sasuke have both been told not to use forbidden techniques by jiraiya and Orochimaru so I'm sure they are being made almost kage lv by Kishimoto...Anyone agree?
dont get me wrong but Madara isnt the AL no fk way .... first i think he got a much bigger role in Naruto anime second madara doesnt look like him at all ( "well he may changed his face changed blabla dont give me that crap because the same goes for yondaime then he can be changed as wel ) but we'll c soon il say THIS THREAD is DEAD every1 is repeating the same answers =S
Old 2007-03-03, 13:34   Link #1164
chord
Banned

The AL is another nine tailed fox taken human form.
Old 2007-03-03, 13:47   Link #1165
Rahan

Quote:
every naruto part has 5 seasons

Naruto Part 1:

Season 1: Wave Country
Season 2: Chuhnin Exam
Season 3: 3rd Chuunin Exam
Season 4: Orochimaru and Itatchi
Season 5: Sound 5

Naruto Part 2:

Season 1: Country of Wind
Season 2: Naruto Sasuke and Sai
Season 3: Hidan and Kakuzu
Season 4: Sasuke vs. Orochimaru etc.
Season 5: Naruto vs. Leader (?)

there's always 5, and we started 4, if season 4 has only sasuke and orochimaru then the last season is for akatsuki
Wow, you have succesfully established a pattern from one case. I expect you to rule the world of statistics in the near future.
Old 2007-03-03, 14:58   Link #1166
Miles54321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Wow, you have succesfully established a pattern from one case. I expect you to rule the world of statistics in the near future.
wtever i just doubt that they will make more than 5 seasons, if sasuke beats orochimaru then you can tell naruto manga is coming to an end soon
Old 2007-03-03, 16:29   Link #1167
A.N.B.U

i dont think the last part will be naruto vs Al i think naruto will fight that unknown member and we will be able to find out who purple haired woman is before we find out the leader.
Old 2007-03-03, 16:48   Link #1168
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.N.B.U View Post
i dont think the last part will be naruto vs Al i think naruto will fight that unknown member and we will be able to find out who purple haired woman is before we find out the leader.
Yes we have still more than two third of Akatsuki still standing after 4 arcs post time skip. Also the Tobi Obito storyline has to be developped.

Another pattern I can see is that every other arc post-timeskip revolves around Sasuke. I can see an arc involving either Zetsu, Deidara/Tobi or Akatsuki kunoichi after the current one, then a new Sasuke arc (Sasuke vs Itachi ?) then (at the earliest) the final arc.

Actually, I also think Naruto is getting closer from its end, but I don't think it will happen "soon". I would say we have around 100 chapters left.

Last edited by Rahan; 2007-03-03 at 17:01.
Old 2007-03-04, 10:53   Link #1169
heavenwargod
あやちのナンバーワンファンです!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme View Post
This is the original RAW
Spoiler:

Inane has even admitted that the clean-up they made of the raw was a Hoax, and hundreds (if not thousands) fell for it. You're a few of those.

Since then we've also seen plenty of close-ups on the Akatsuki Leader to be absolutely definitely 100% certain that his eyes are not of Sharingan standards.
Well, Sasuke and Itachi doesn't have Sharingan activated all the time, do they?
Old 2007-03-04, 10:57   Link #1170
EngravedDemon

Ok guys... I haven't read all 51 pages so I can't confirm but I have a "new" theory of who the Akatsuki leader is. I believe it's the Sandaime KazeKage. The sand village's missing Kazekage.

I doubt it's Uchiha Madara, if you look him up he's too old... The 4th, well, He had the same fate as the 3rd, using the sacrificial jutsu...

Here's where I base my theory.

This is from Chapter 266 Page 11 of Naruto Manga.

Last edited by EngravedDemon; 2007-03-04 at 11:14. Reason: Adding Counter Reactions to other Theories
Old 2007-03-04, 11:03   Link #1171
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngravedDemon View Post
Ok guys... I haven't read all 51 pages so I can't confirm but I have a "new" theory of who the Akatsuki leader is. I believe it's the Sandaime KazeKage. The sand village's missing Kazekage.

if that's the AL it would be the biggest let down of all time, i mean come on!! how lame would that be, i would be soooooooooooo annoyed.
Old 2007-03-04, 11:11   Link #1172
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
Quote:

sasori killed and made the sandaimes body a puppet .. ;D
Old 2007-03-04, 11:20   Link #1173
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

Quote:
Originally Posted by chord View Post
The AL is another nine tailed fox taken human form.
thats not even possible, there is only one nine tailed fox. there can only be one ninetailed fox, if there was another one it would fk up everything

the sandaime kazekage was turned into a puppet by Sasori so hes dead, so that theory of yours is null and void. so when you come up with a theory make sure your up to par to back it up.

now that i see alot of evidence to show who the AL is Im seriously thinking its Madara Uchiha, ok, so his eyes arent sharingan standard, well maybe since hes the first uchiha his eyes are different becuase they are the purest form. sasuke and Itachi's eyes are the deluded shadows of the legendary kekkei genkai that they were developed to be.

Quote:
Naruto manga is finishing soon we will see akatsuki leader soon

Who the hell said that the manga was ending soon? they still got a while to go if not thats just sad.

Last edited by Kage_Spyke; 2007-03-04 at 11:31.
Old 2007-03-04, 11:22   Link #1174
EngravedDemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowyondaime View Post
sasori killed and made the sandaimes body a puppet .. ;D
Oh haha... I totally forgot... Damn, I almost hoped it was him LoL! That shadowy guys bugs me so bad..
Old 2007-03-04, 11:25   Link #1175
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Oh haha... I totally forgot... Damn, I almost hoped it was him LoL! That shadowy guys bugs me so bad..
YAY still a good chance he could be an Uchiha
Old 2007-03-04, 12:32   Link #1176
Miles54321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage_Spyke View Post
thats not even possible, there is only one nine tailed fox. there can only be one ninetailed fox, if there was another one it would fk up everything

the sandaime kazekage was turned into a puppet by Sasori so hes dead, so that theory of yours is null and void. so when you come up with a theory make sure your up to par to back it up.

now that i see alot of evidence to show who the AL is Im seriously thinking its Madara Uchiha, ok, so his eyes arent sharingan standard, well maybe since hes the first uchiha his eyes are different becuase they are the purest form. sasuke and Itachi's eyes are the deluded shadows of the legendary kekkei genkai that they were developed to be.

Who the hell said that the manga was ending soon? they still got a while to go if not thats just sad.
hmm...naruto manga has 1 season left after sasuke and orochimaru season, maybe akatsuki leader is kishimoto! I also think leader is someone we know or they wouldn't show his face at all
Old 2007-03-04, 12:44   Link #1177
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Bateman
YAY still a good chance he could be an Uchiha
Do you think if the AL is a Uchiha it has to be Madara?
Old 2007-03-04, 13:14   Link #1178
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Rave View Post
Do you think if the AL is a Uchiha it has to be Madara?
It doesn't have to be Madara but it would make sense if it was.
Old 2007-03-04, 16:44   Link #1179
A.N.B.U

Shisui Uchiha still has the possiblilty of being the leader especially if it is him that learned the technique of making copies of himself by putting some of his chakra in someone else. He may have found out the truth about the kyuubi and the uchiha ancestors and told only his best friend itachi about it. I also think he found out a certain way of gaining MS and only made up the killing the best friend thing for the purposes of not letting anyone else know. They then devised a plan to make it look like sishui uchiha was murdered and wiped out of the memory of the village after itachi took the fall for the massacre of th uchiha clan. Then they created akatsuki and found only the strongest nin to be part of it and told them about the power they can obtain by getting the tailed beats. Dont you find it kind of odd that sishui was praised for being one of the strongets uchiha yet itachi found a way to drown him? and yet we never ever saw his face or even had a slight description of what he looks like? He copuld also be the third person who is able to handle or deal with the MS properly since it seems that Kakashi has quite a bit of trouble activating his and dealing with itachi's. "If you activate it... Including me, the number of people who can handle the Mangekyo Sharingan will become three" - Itachi to Sasuke This was stated way before kakashi got his version of the MS. And in the hospital kakashi says that Itachi could have killed him at any point but he chose not to. He did this out of fear probably of the repercussions of Jiryai coming to sort him out. So if you properly analyze his statement kakashi does not seem to be the other person capable to using and handling MS.
Old 2007-03-04, 17:16   Link #1180
Q_Falconer
Storm Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.N.B.U View Post
Shisui Uchiha still has the possiblilty of being the leader especially if it is him that learned the technique of making copies of himself by putting some of his chakra in someone else. He may have found out the truth about the kyuubi and the uchiha ancestors and told only his best friend itachi about it. I also think he found out a certain way of gaining MS and only made up the killing the best friend thing for the purposes of not letting anyone else know. They then devised a plan to make it look like sishui uchiha was murdered and wiped out of the memory of the village after itachi took the fall for the massacre of th uchiha clan. Then they created akatsuki and found only the strongest nin to be part of it and told them about the power they can obtain by getting the tailed beats. Dont you find it kind of odd that sishui was praised for being one of the strongets uchiha yet itachi found a way to drown him? and yet we never ever saw his face or even had a slight description of what he looks like? He copuld also be the third person who is able to handle or deal with the MS properly since it seems that Kakashi has quite a bit of trouble activating his and dealing with itachi's. "If you activate it... Including me, the number of people who can handle the Mangekyo Sharingan will become three" - Itachi to Sasuke This was stated way before kakashi got his version of the MS. And in the hospital kakashi says that Itachi could have killed him at any point but he chose not to. He did this out of fear probably of the repercussions of Jiryai coming to sort him out. So if you properly analyze his statement kakashi does not seem to be the other person capable to using and handling MS.
You make a very valid point. However, wasn't it stated that Shisui committed suicide by drowning himself?

And just an ironic moment: Isn't it kinda funny how Itachi told Sasuke that to activate the MS, he would have to kill his closest friend. And his closest friend ended up being Naruto- the one person whom Akatsuki is desperately trying to capture alive? I doubt this situation is happenstance.
Closed Thread