Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-08, 01:43   Link #1401
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
cloud and sephiroth had a child and named it uzumaki arashi and then he had a child uzumaki naruto but then arashi was bored had nothing to do so he made a gang ---> like the wu tang clan he was a big fan but the problem was they suck at hip hop so he tought of something clever and guess what that is
Old 2007-04-08, 01:58   Link #1402
baalthaczaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowyondaime View Post
cloud and sephiroth had a child and named it uzumaki arashi and then he had a child uzumaki naruto but then arashi was bored had nothing to do so he made a gang ---> like the wu tang clan he was a big fan but the problem was they suck at hip hop so he tought of something clever and guess what that is
uhmm...genetic experimentation aside, that's impossible. who'd get pregnant?
Old 2007-04-08, 02:04   Link #1403
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by baalthaczaar View Post
uhmm...genetic experimentation aside, that's impossible. who'd get pregnant?
Out of both Cloud would most likely get pregnant off of it. Cloud looks more like a girl than Sephiroth and Sephiroth would be to ugly to be the woman.
Old 2007-04-08, 03:00   Link #1404
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Wow, my goofy theory spawned theories a little goofier than I expected... If any of this were true, I'd be pretty scared of the world of Naruto.
Old 2007-04-08, 07:20   Link #1405
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Out of both Cloud would most likely get pregnant off of it. Cloud looks more like a girl than Sephiroth and Sephiroth would be to ugly to be the woman.
I beg to differ...sephiroth would be the one to get pregnant.
Old 2007-04-08, 08:43   Link #1406
reloaded
skywalker

off topic jokes aside. This thread has been going in a cycle from page to page with fake manga pics being posted, yondaime theories, madara theories and other characters aswell. Nothing new is going to be brought to this thread until the manga advances further than it currently is so well just have to wait until new material is brought.
Old 2007-04-08, 16:24   Link #1407
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

The Akatsuki Leader is just a puppet of one of the lower members, new enough for yah reloaded?
Old 2007-04-08, 16:26   Link #1408
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post
The Akatsuki Leader is just a puppet of one of the lower members, new enough for yah reloaded?
Very interesting .. hmmm .. but who is then AL
Old 2007-04-08, 16:28   Link #1409
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

The blue haired, shady, Chuck Norris Girl.
Old 2007-04-08, 18:10   Link #1410
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
The blue haired, shady, Chuck Norris Girl.
very interesting, it would be kishi's way of apologizing the the female characters by making AL girl and is the strongest

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Old 2007-04-08, 19:03   Link #1411
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Didn't think about that reason.

Good GOod
Old 2007-04-08, 19:08   Link #1412
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
very interesting, it would be kishi's way of apologizing the the female characters by making AL girl and is the strongest
If the true AL is a woman controlling who everyone thought was the AL the members would be confused beyond belief.

...But yeah pretty good theory I wouldv'e never thought about that.
Old 2007-04-08, 20:12   Link #1413
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Hey! gimme some credit for giving goshin that reasonable thought!

Well that depends if they no or not if she's controlling him, which would be doubtful(assuming it's true). I mean, I sit there and think about it, those 2 of all are the most shady. The ones we don't know about...and every member but the leader would be revealed if this were a normal anime...it just seems that they are like the same person lol or something I dunno >_>
Old 2007-04-08, 22:54   Link #1414
Kyu410

Quote:

Well that depends if they no or not if she's controlling him, which would be doubtful(assuming it's true). I mean, I sit there and think about it, those 2 of all are the most shady. The ones we don't know about...and every member but the leader would be revealed if this were a normal anime...it just seems that they are like the same person lol or something I dunno >_>
Sorry about that, you did start the idea of the theory afterall.

But it would be absolutely weird if the AL was both the blue haired chick and the orange haired dude.

What would be interesting is what if the AL does not turn out to be what we thought. In other words there could be two ALs one just stays hidden a lot more and stays quiet(blue-haired).
Old 2007-04-08, 22:55   Link #1415
Kyu410

Quote:

Sorry about that, you did start the idea of the theory afterall.

But it would be absolutely weird if the AL was both the blue haired chick and the orange haired dude.

What would be interesting is what if the AL does not turn out to be what we thought. In other words there could be two ALs one just stays hidden a lot more and stays quiet(blue-haired). I mean AL has her a partner for a reason. Get what I mean.....a leader duo.

Sorry for the double post. When I posted it copied my post.

Last edited by Kyu410; 2007-04-08 at 22:58. Reason: Accidental double post
Old 2007-04-09, 00:36   Link #1416
SpiRo
Banned

Am i the only one who think that second hiden member is not female ? I saw Akatsuki picture he/she dont look as girl to me ..

I rly cant say who is AL and i cant imagine .. If it is Madara it would be too easy ..

If it is Yondaime .. then that will destroy Konoha fire will or whatever he is pretty cool guy for me ..

I rly cant say who can be leader .. but it must be someone who`s face is already introduced .. who act like he is weak, good and silent person while he comunicate with rest Akatsuki .. i would say he only was in few chapters as noone important .. maybe Bridgebuilder
Old 2007-04-09, 01:25   Link #1417
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo
Am i the only one who think that second hiden member is not female ? I saw Akatsuki picture he/she dont look as girl to me ..
Noo don't say that, Akatsuki must have at least the 1 girl member. Kish is to mean to female char's not to.

As for the AL, Maybe he was the one trying to start a war in konoha by sicking the kyuubi on it.
Old 2007-04-09, 02:24   Link #1418
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
this is becoming reeally scary a woman that controls the AL well it doesnt suit for me and btw why does kishi have to make it up for the "girls" im not a sexist but believe me male badasses are way better if in any movie a really sexy girl is the evil boss All we men do is masturbate DONT TELL ME NO I DONT BELIEVE THAT

but i got a theory too thanks to Uchiketsu maybe madara is controlling both of them as puppets that would make it awesome and he used the dead body of yondaime and some other girl/boy because to be honest i tought deidara was a girl -_- so maybe this girl :P is a guy too.

Last edited by shadowyondaime; 2007-04-15 at 02:06.
Old 2007-04-09, 04:52   Link #1419
tatami
back in black

and the blue haired woman is mother of naruto/yondaime/konohamaru or wife of sandaime/yondaime/madara/al post will come sooner or later.
Old 2007-04-09, 07:04   Link #1420
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowyondaime View Post
this is becoming reeally scary a woman that controls the AL well it doesnt suit for me and btw why does kishi have to make it up for the "girls" im not a racist but believe me male badasses are way better if in any move a really sexy girl is the evil boss All we men do is masturbate DONT TELL ME NO I DONT BELIEVE THAT

but i got a theory too thanks to Uchiketsu maybe madara is controlling both of them as puppets that would make it awesome and he used the dead body of yondaime and some other girl/boy because to be honest i tought deidara was a girl -_- so maybe this girl :P is a guy too.
it's not racist, it's sexist

didn't know what i said would spark that much :/ atleast it's something new.
Closed Thread