AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2023-08-15, 20:00   Link #36301
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
This day went great. I threw some tickets and must have caught the same luck that gracefar had (congrats there). Since I managed to score Illya.

Then I went into the GSSR...and I got Illya ! And that took her to NP5 ! Now I have 3 SSR servants at NP5 and two of them are offensive casters .

Honestly, I think the value is good. 12 paid quartz is the cheapest a GSSR will likely ever be and there are plenty of decent characters in there. Not good for aiming for any one character, but a good spectrum. And honestly it's a smart move. Maybe not as much for people that have played a lot, but for people starting out that's decent value if they want to spend money at all.

I'm loving how the JP summer event is looking. I'm going to just want everyone on those banners in a couple years .
Old 2023-08-16, 06:25   Link #36302
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Wow, this JP Summer Event is literally Nasu going wild with his giantess fetish.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-16, 19:45   Link #36303
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Wow, this JP Summer Event is literally Nasu going wild with his giantess fetish.
I've only seen a few screenshots of the event here and there. But I'm looking forward to this hilarious madness in a couple years .
Old 2023-08-20, 12:06   Link #36304
AC-Phoenix
Detective

To continue my earlier Ruler rant: Gilgamesh, seriously?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-20, 12:27   Link #36305
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
To continue my earlier Ruler rant: Gilgamesh, seriously?
Actually, Gil more or less fits as long as he isn't otherwise motivated. At least, the version of him based off Extra that Nasu has decided is his "real" characterization. Being an impersonal, objective overseer is part of his being. Granted most of his appearances have him move past that, but it's due to circumstance. Either he has a Master he considers worthy (Extra, FGO) or he's fighting Enkidu (SF). Since neither appears to be present here, him just standing on the sidelines watching the peasants amuse themselves seems in character to me.

His original and Zero selves are, ironically enough, now firmly in OOC territory.
Old 2023-08-20, 16:29   Link #36306
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Well all treasures already belong to him - That being said... Gil is still full of himself, while technically not impossible to beat, even for a human.
----
Uhm is FGO Verse the all-world canon now? It feels like Gil and Enkidu are talking about it in Strange/Faker as if it was.

Enkidu: Talk about ud covering Uruk
Gil and Enkidu: Enkidu remarks how Gil incarnated into his Tyrant form while he was still alive (Reference to how her summoned himself, with him as his vessel)

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2023-08-20, 16:40   Link #36307
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Uhm is FGO Verse the all-world canon now? It feels like Gil and Enkidu are talking about it in Strange/Faker as if it was.

Enkida: Talk about ud covering Uruk
Gil and Enkidu: Enkidu remarks how Gil incarnated into his Tyrant form while he was still alive (Reference to how her summoned himself, with him as his vessel)
Kinda? Like it's based in its own timeline but both Part 1 and Part 2 involve everything everywhere going poof until Chaldea puts it back, which caused a time gap for their world but not for everyone else?

Though there is also some stuff that suggests it's self-contained, which wouldn't make sense given how Textures work but Nasu hadn't come up with those at that point.

So who knows, could just be them somehow seeing other timelines, Gil at least can definitely do that
Old 2023-08-20, 16:59   Link #36308
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Actually, Gil more or less fits as long as he isn't otherwise motivated. At least, the version of him based off Extra that Nasu has decided is his "real" characterization. Being an impersonal, objective overseer is part of his being. Granted most of his appearances have him move past that, but it's due to circumstance. Either he has a Master he considers worthy (Extra, FGO) or he's fighting Enkidu (SF). Since neither appears to be present here, him just standing on the sidelines watching the peasants amuse themselves seems in character to me.

His original and Zero selves are, ironically enough, now firmly in OOC territory.
Besides, if his Caster version can be wise and chill, why can't Ruler be the same?
Old 2023-08-22, 02:21   Link #36309
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Besides, if his Caster version can be wise and chill, why can't Ruler be the same?
Spiky hair

Old 2023-08-23, 06:59   Link #36310
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

More NA banners featuring:

Summer Musashi
Ruler Artoria
Summer BB
Maid Alter
Summer Tamamo
Summer Artoria

Plus a dozen summer 4*.

Summer Artoria was one of my few remaining targets among already released Servants so I'll spend my remaining SQs on her. Hope I'll be lucky.

Damn, the intent to nerf Clairvoyance EX is real.
Old 2023-08-23, 17:58   Link #36311
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Finally... I finished the goddamn Mystic Code.
Now I can finally use Oberon to farm...

Old 2023-08-24, 11:43   Link #36312
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Finished Seraph. That was really, really good. Plenty of twists I didn't see coming, and the characters were great. I know why so many people are fans of Melt now. I also understand Edgemiya better.
Old 2023-08-24, 18:58   Link #36313
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Pulled the GSSR..I expected copies or disappointments. I got 2 SSRs: Kintoki and Dantes. Its so rare to get results like that I am happy.
Old 2023-08-24, 19:14   Link #36314
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Pulled the GSSR..I expected copies or disappointments. I got 2 SSRs: Kintoki and Dantes. Its so rare to get results like that I am happy.
Pretty nice . Glad it wasn't a disappointing result for you.
Old 2023-08-31, 10:30   Link #36315
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Song in my head when I summoned Summer Okitan
Old 2023-08-31, 11:23   Link #36316
grecefar

Not a big fan of da vinci but it's been a while since I did a event.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-31, 22:29   Link #36317
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Monthly tickets in the Fairy Knights gacha gave me Mordred who's now NP2. And after scraping 30 quartz from finishing the event for a last chance to get Artoria Caster, I get a different Caster, El Melloi II who's now NP4, and more Chloe who's now NP4.
I got spooked by a lot of 5 stars this event. Napoleon, Arjuna, Mordred and Waver. Weird luck really.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-31, 23:57   Link #36318
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Summer 6's first banner has been all kinds of silly in the best of ways for me so far. Figured it couldn't hurt to roll a bit since I've got enough for Kama regardless.

First ten tickets. Then came the first multi. And the second multi after that.

So yeah, I'm doing great. Got NP2 for the 4* servants and Summer Okitan without going remotely crazy. Even got a random appearance from Waver. Honestly first time I've pulled him outside of a GSSR so that's something. NP3 it is for him now.

Having a good time with the event itself. It's a good kind of silly and I'm liking the mix of characters coming along for this one.
Old 2023-09-01, 00:48   Link #36319
XFire
150% done

NP5 Majin Saber, and I only had to whale a little bit

Also got Summer Ana and Charlotte, but their leveling is on hold till Majin is maxed.
Old 2023-09-01, 15:02   Link #36320
Rizare

In the end, I only managed to get a 3rd Baobhan Sith and Frankenstein from Tez gacha. Sadly no Barguest and 2nd Suzuka. Overall still good outcome for getting almost everyone at least once.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon