AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-12-12, 13:43   Link #41
levyian

Possible ending?

The war to me seems to be the climax before the end of Naruto. But what about Sasuke and orochimaru?? What about the data that sasuke got that could end the war? and the truth about his clan and people? Not to mention the fight/feud between him and Naruto....

Also, I think it is possible Shikaku is still alive, why? we haven't seen what happened to the kages, they could have recovered by now and come to their aide, also Mabui object teleportation jutsu could have used to re-direct the bomb like Minato did with the kyuubi...

As for the defeat of the ten tails, whatever the plan is to stop it from annihilating everyone outside of the war zone, we must remember that Naruto also received chakra from all the tails beasts previously, so who knows? maybe he could transform and go toe to toe with it since its not complete anyways. (he would probably need chakra from hat-san though...
levyian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 13:52   Link #42
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by levyian View Post
The war to me seems to be the climax before the end of Naruto. But what about Sasuke and orochimaru?? What about the data that sasuke got that could end the war? and the truth about his clan and people? Not to mention the fight/feud between him and Naruto....

Also, I think it is possible Shikaku is still alive, why? we haven't seen what happened to the kages, they could have recovered by now and come to their aide, also Mabui object teleportation jutsu could have used to re-direct the bomb like Minato did with the kyuubi...

As for the defeat of the ten tails, whatever the plan is to stop it from annihilating everyone outside of the war zone, we must remember that Naruto also received chakra from all the tails beasts previously, so who knows? maybe he could transform and go toe to toe with it since its not complete anyways. (he would probably need chakra from hat-san though...
Shikaku got hit by a huge explosion while the kage's were left for dead but if someone teleported Shikaku out then its possible he survived.

There doesn't seem to be anyone who would be near Shikaku who can teleport by them self. As Minato's bodyguards can only teleport when all 4 of them are together which is why its more likely Shikaku is dead.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 14:04   Link #43
Ushio the Omega

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
Shikaku got hit by a huge explosion while the kage's were left for dead but if someone teleported Shikaku out then its possible he survived.

There doesn't seem to be anyone who would be near Shikaku who can teleport by them self. As Minato's bodyguards can only teleport when all 4 of them are together which is why its more likely Shikaku is dead.
There are 3 of Minato's bodyguards not 4.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 14:07   Link #44
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Its safe to say that shikaku is dead. He should remain dead. This is war, to not have them dead would be weak. They accepted their deaths, should allow them to die with dignity.

how to stop the 10 tails comes down to what kakashi told him about the battle they had before hand, so no doubt it will be something simple yet effective.
Old 2012-12-12, 14:08   Link #45
Ushio the Omega

WAIT A MINUTE! wasn't the headquarters in Kumogakure!

So is Kumo destroyed and all the people there dead?
Old 2012-12-12, 14:09   Link #46
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
The island was probably blown up too (the Turtle Island that hid Bee and Naruto)
Old 2012-12-12, 14:09   Link #47
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
lol it's a war, people die
so yeah
Old 2012-12-12, 14:14   Link #48
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
WAIT A MINUTE! wasn't the headquarters in Kumogakure!

So is Kumo destroyed and all the people there dead?
I don't think its mentioned were the headquarters are, maybe Kishi put it in a more remote place so a actual ninja village wasn't damaged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
There are 3 of Minato's bodyguards not 4.
Narutowiki says Minato has 2 bodyguards that are able to use the jutsu but I remember a 3rd person did the jutsu with Mei to teleport her to Madara.

I was saying they may not have been able to get to Shikaku in time to save him by teleporting with the jutsu and it takes longer for them to use the jutsu.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 14:22   Link #49
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
how to stop the 10 tails comes down to what kakashi told him about the battle they had before hand, so no doubt it will be something simple yet effective.
"Get Naruto to use Nakama-no-Jutsu on Obito!"
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 14:37   Link #50
Ero-Senn1n

At last someone with a name died! It took months lol.

My guess about the jyuubi is that it will have more transformations until it reaches it's final state, very much like Freeza in DBZ, and with each transformation he gains new powers. Maybe Kishimoto will explain that it can have different forms, any form, and then give some explanation about that later.

It was nice to see that Madara is actually able to be smart, unlike Obito, he took over this fight and he almost immediately disposed of the enemy's command center.

I liked the chapter, it managed to surprise me, we had many theories what will happen next but i never expected that the first to die will be the guys who are not even in this battle. But the sudden death of everybody in the command center might be the beginning of a large scale massacre, and if that happens then i'm quite sure that in the end Naruto will perform a mass resurrection of the army. Either that or it will be revealed later that Eternal Tsukiyomi already began and what happens in these chapters was just a genjutsu, so nobody really dies.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 14:38   Link #51
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

So far there hasn't really been an opening for Obito to even be susceptible to talk no jutsu. He has yet to be proven wrong, for one.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 14:50   Link #52
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i think the evolving reactions of shikamaru's face are sufficient evidence for his dad getting the plan off before he died. kishi just doesnt want us to know what it is yet, but he does want us to know that shikaku was able to convey it in time
kinda sad...

shikaku's request to kakash would narrow down to all the battles that kakashi bore witness.
IMO (and others as well) it seems he may want to use the ISC trio. he has already commented that it would be in vain since they don't have enough chakra. however, our good captain kurama is currently gathering chakra. the most useful information gained from kakashi is probably that kurama has the ability to distribute charka and could likely increase the scale of the ISC combination. (of course, naruto will soon have that ability as well)

a spin off to this notion would be kakashi knowing about narutos communication with the other bijuu. perhaps the large scale ISC combination could be used to talk?? to the other hosts…i don't know might be reaching on this one..

for fun tho…maybe shikaku figures out obitos behavior is suspicious for a betrayal…

i can't wait for next week
Old 2012-12-12, 14:57   Link #53
sdaccount

I'm guessing the scroll or information that Jugo and Suigetsu found is a jutsu that breaks apart the Juubi. I think the alliance will try to break the connection between Obito/Madara and the Juubi.

I think it would be kinda funny for them to loose control and get eaten up by it.
sdaccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 15:09   Link #54
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
I don't think its mentioned were the headquarters are, maybe Kishi put it in a more remote place so a actual ninja village wasn't damaged.
The Alliance HQ is in Kumogakure. Which means the village was just destroyed.

There is really no way for Kishi to write himself out of this. He was 100% committed to killing Shikaku, destroying Kumo, and taking away the Alliance's "head." You save characters at the last second who get caught by accident. Not those that make final declarations or die for a cause.

Other highlights. Sakura looking useless as ever. And Kiba wetting his pants. Those two should of died.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 15:14   Link #55
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

So, is there any other named characters who (supposedly) got blasted along with Kumogakure/Alliance HQ beside the ones appearing on this chap?
Old 2012-12-12, 16:59   Link #56
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
kurama has the ability to distribute charka and could likely increase the scale of the ISC combination. (of course, naruto will soon have that ability as well)
Actually Naruto has done that on one occasion, when Chiyo wanted to revive Gaara she didn't have enough so Naruto gave her his chakra. That was out of nowhere, it didn't make too much sense then, but of course Kishimoto can simply explain it by saying that for example the Uzumaki clan members have an ability like that. We know that for some reason Uzumaki were used to seal the kyuubi, we also know that Madara gave his rinnegan to an Uzumaki, and we also know Karin can heal/restore people with her chakra, so it wouldn't come out of nowhere that Naruto as an Uzumaki has special bloodline abilities in regards to how he can use and manipulate chakra. We saw earlier how kyuubi's evil chakra was poisonous, but Naruto could magically take it. And finally we see how Naruto's bijuu transformation is completely different from what the other average hosts have, for example Bee who transforms into a physical octopus form, unlike Naruto whose form is much more like a susano, something made of chakra.

BTW Shikaku was really badass to be able to calmly think about a plan when he just realized that they'll die within seconds/minutes.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 17:46   Link #57
Ushio the Omega

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
So, is there any other named characters who (supposedly) got blasted along with Kumogakure/Alliance HQ beside the ones appearing on this chap?
No just the 4 already named.
Old 2012-12-12, 18:49   Link #58
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

People died...Did I just read the wrong manga....I mean only one person dies every 300 chapters in naruto but more than 1 person died within 1 chapter...my MIND (get it) is blown.

Apart from that, this was a better chapter than last, love how smug/cocky Obito & Madara are getting on.
Old 2012-12-12, 19:03   Link #59
Alchemist007
*Author

And then the embargo of control from Madara is broken and everyone will get free nukes at a much faster rate I suspect.
Old 2012-12-12, 20:41   Link #60
Lunarskylar

the juubi is going through puberty, so cute. first it only had an eye, now a well formed ear and mouth

i want it to become humanoid now

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion