AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-02, 01:21   Link #701
random_person_4840

Looking at the pictures in the light novel raws, every single episode from this season so far has been from the novels.

Epi. 1, 2, and 3(1st half) - vol 6.5

Epi. 3(2nd half) - vol 3.5

Epi. 4 - vol 7.5

Epi. 5-7 - vol 3

Epi. 8 - vol 7.5?

Epi. 9 - vol 4

Last edited by random_person_4840; 2011-09-02 at 04:05.
random_person_4840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 02:59   Link #702
mark1246

Dear fans of Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu‎ Ni!

i have a quick question if anyone can answer

: Okay, i really like the show and i see it when i’m feeling down and make me cheer up, i haven’t read the light novel since there no one to translated but that ok! , but here my question, i know J.C staff is doing the anime and it all good, but i swear when i saw vol 4 light novel picture i thought that was going to be in season 1, but it never showed! instead it in season 2! why was it delayed for so long?

2. Ok i know light novel don’t get filler, but in episode 8, i swear to god that look like a filler to me. was that actually part in the novel or did j.C. staff make that there own?

Thank you
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 03:30   Link #703
Kenn
Stomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
Dear fans of Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu‎ Ni!

i have a quick question if anyone can answer

: Okay, i really like the show and i see it when i’m feeling down and make me cheer up, i haven’t read the light novel since there no one to translated but that ok! , but here my question, i know J.C staff is doing the anime and it all good, but i swear when i saw vol 4 light novel picture i thought that was going to be in season 1, but it never showed! instead it in season 2! why was it delayed for so long?

2. Ok i know light novel don’t get filler, but in episode 8, i swear to god that look like a filler to me. was that actually part in the novel or did j.C. staff make that there own?

Thank you
Baka Test is animated by Silver Link. Delayed? They're shuffling around material. As for the thing about episode 8, I'm not a reader of the light novel, but if random_person_4840 is right, then there's your answer.

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 04:19   Link #704
random_person_4840

After watching episode 9, Hideyoshi's confession is what I keep on replaying. My heart hnnngs so much.

Hideyoshi = True End?

Good End?

Perfect Completion End?
random_person_4840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 04:30   Link #705
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
Hmm well if their reshuffling material I should just start the manga from the start?

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Jin Kizuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 09:25   Link #706
tsunade666

nice episode 09 but kinda boring if they reset the relationship with the misunderstanding been cleared. I like it when Minami was acting all dere all the time. A little bit of confrontation from Minami and Himeji and Akihisa being baka and doesn't understand a thing leave Minami behind and follows Himeji which makes it clear for Minami on who he likes or so it is to him but still a sad part for the ending for both girls. Akihisa is just plain dumb/baka
Old 2011-09-02, 09:30   Link #707
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I just caught up with the 2nd season and finished watching ep 8. Feels like this season isn't as good as the first one. I generally hate the sctick of the guys getting screwed over EVERYTIME, bending to the will of the girls a bit too much =0\. It was funny in moderation, but not at nearly every turn like this season seemed to present. It's still funny, but doesn't have the variety of the summon battles like the first season did to keep things fresh.

This 8th ep though has to have been the most emotional in the whole series =03. Personally, I like Minami and Himeji about the same, and they are still enjoyable to watch, since usually they never really topple each other; they apply for Aki's affection at the same time rather than showing favoritism for one or the other like in some animes (*cough*mayochiki*coughcough*). They also tend to get screwed over by Hazuki, so that's kept the balance between them even, and that balance is very important to me in order to enjoy the show. This episode certainly has tipped that scale in Minami's favor though. With the violin piece playing at the end as she was translating what Aki said, I got teary-eyed (;_; ). It was beautiful. I'm totally in favor of Minami winning Aki over Himeji(who has strangely been overly sadistic lately ).
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 10:19   Link #708
Sumeragi
Banned

What makes Baka to Test difficult to watch at times is that Akihisa isn't the usually dense main character, but an actual idiot beyond describable words.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 10:38   Link #709
marcosius
Anime Critic
*Author

9 episodes and Hazuki has only appeared in the second part of the 3 and sporadically in the 8.
Old 2011-09-02, 11:04   Link #710
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
Baka Test is animated by Silver Link. Delayed? They're shuffling around material. As for the thing about episode 8, I'm not a reader of the light novel, but if random_person_4840 is right, then there's your answer.
Thank for replying , but does anyone one know if there filler in the anime?
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 11:35   Link #711
Sixth
Hu Tao

The hell....the whole misunderstanding solved within this episode...I am disappointed.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 11:42   Link #712
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
The hell....the whole misunderstanding solved within this episode...I am disappointed.
almost every one who read the Light novel is disappointed like you
you're not alone bro!
but another episode will come to Minami-shipper favor once more, altough I didn't know if it's in this season or the 3rd one
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 11:49   Link #713
ZeKeR
Superbad

still... I am amazed at this... really I am... Akihisa is quite the idiot that makes me wonder... why THREE attractive women and a guy fell for him... sure he can be a bishie (confirm again plox) but still... is he really worth lovin?
Old 2011-09-02, 12:07   Link #714
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
What makes Baka to Test difficult to watch at times is that Akihisa isn't the usually dense main character, but an actual idiot beyond describable words.
Apparently you haven't seen Orimura Ichika from Infinite Stratos...
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 12:08   Link #715
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
I categorize him as dense. But then, there's the eunuch Kamijou Touma
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 15:10   Link #716
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Ichika is dense, he's not an idiot. Well, nobody (that I have seen yet) has reached Kampfer natsuru denseness.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 18:44   Link #717
GuestStar

Quote:
I second that. Just read/watched IS this week and that guy is 3-Akihisas-rolled-together-and-compressed-to-a-diamond-dense. Series is rather worthless unless you are really into Tsuntsunderekkos, because IS has 3+ of them.
GuestStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 19:22   Link #718
Yusei Fudo
Banned

The confession by Hideyoshi (the act) really made my day after watching. It made me go O////O HOLY GOD
Yusei Fudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 21:48   Link #719
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I categorize him as dense. But then, there's the eunuch Kamijou Touma
I didn't know that! But at least Touma isn't as dumb as Aki. The former is called Imagine Breaker for a reason. And unlike Aki, Touma's harem is just over 9000!

@topic So what's up with ep 9? I heard something about a 'trap' confession.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 01:40   Link #720
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
nice episode 09 but kinda boring if they reset the relationship with the misunderstanding been cleared. I like it when Minami was acting all dere all the time. A little bit of confrontation from Minami and Himeji and Akihisa being baka and doesn't understand a thing leave Minami behind and follows Himeji which makes it clear for Minami on who he likes or so it is to him but still a sad part for the ending for both girls. Akihisa is just plain dumb/baka
It seemed like a waste IMO. All that for nothing. I know the Japanese don't like change but still.

But then again Aki did had a dozen guys dressed in clown suits going after his head so for his safety........

On that matter so far I recall only Shuffle!, School Days, and True Tears and a few others that slip my tongue have broken this "idiot/dense male"

Quote:
Ichika is dense, he's not an idiot. Well, nobody (that I have seen yet) has reached Kampfer natsuru denseness.
I dunno, according to Charlotte whose quite the observer he may be doing it on purpose in which case he's an a**.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, fantasy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen