AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-11-25, 01:08   Link #5341
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
Oh, then, what are the other boxes here?
The next 2 are for the good end and the true end for Unlimited Blade Works (Rins Route) and then 2 more will appear after you beat that route for the True end and normal end of Heaven's Feel (Sakura's Route). There is 5 endings total for the game (not including the 40 tiger Dojo bad ends). In Realta Nua, when you beat all the routes you get an extension to Sabers end. I heard Nasu wasn't interested in doing that part but Saber fans in his crew talked him into it.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 09:04   Link #5342
Nayrael
The Faceless One
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Varaždin, Croatia
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
In Realta Nua, when you beat all the routes you get an extension to Sabers end. I heard Nasu wasn't interested in doing that part but Saber fans in his crew talked him into it.
It is ridiculous IMO: you just finished Sakura's route and the whole ShirouxSaber feels out of place just after HF. It would have been more fitting if it was unlocked by getting all Bad Ends in Fate route or something.
__________________
Nayrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 09:10   Link #5343
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
It is ridiculous IMO: you just finished Sakura's route and the whole ShirouxSaber feels out of place just after HF. It would have been more fitting if it was unlocked by getting all Bad Ends in Fate route or something.
No kidding. Finish things with the Fate route IN the Fate route. It's too oddly placed.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 09:24   Link #5344
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Clock Tower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
It is ridiculous IMO: you just finished Sakura's route and the whole ShirouxSaber feels out of place just after HF. It would have been more fitting if it was unlocked by getting all Bad Ends in Fate route or something.
Uh, I'm pretty sure it was "Unlock every thing except that then replay the Fate route to get the final Realta Nua end".
__________________
Lhklan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 09:25   Link #5345
Nayrael
The Faceless One
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Varaždin, Croatia
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Uh, I'm pretty sure it was "Unlock every thing except that then replay the Fate route to get the final Realta Nua end".
dunno, it showed itself to me after I finished HF.
__________________
Nayrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 09:25   Link #5346
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Uh, I'm pretty sure it was "Unlock every thing except that then replay the Fate route to get the final Realta Nua end".
Not really, you got the Avalon ending right after finishing the last ending that you had not yet finished from UBW or HF.
__________________
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 10:07   Link #5347
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Nonsense. We are missing MANY endings. See here.

http://i.imgur.com/KDvsn2y.jpg
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 12:31   Link #5348
Lorhand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
The names of these routes sound really bad.
Lorhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-26, 23:03   Link #5349
Rev Okkin
Yorokobe, (Insert name)
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Nonsense. We are missing MANY endings. See here.

http://i.imgur.com/KDvsn2y.jpg
Yes! Rider route and Caster route!
But... but...
WHERE'S ILLYA'S ROUTE?!
__________________
Random Thoughts:
I will only judge anime by its BD version.
#nostupidcensors #nostupidmissingscenes
#betteranimation #betterediting
Rev Okkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 08:51   Link #5350
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Georgia, Tbilisi
What the heck, where can I read Rider and Caster route? O_O
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 09:04   Link #5351
chaos_alfa
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
What the heck, where can I read Rider and Caster route? O_O
The image is fake. Fate/Stay Night only consist out of the Fate, Unlimited Blade Works and Heaven's Feel route.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 09:09   Link #5352
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Georgia, Tbilisi
Aw man, I got excited for nothing.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 18:01   Link #5353
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Okkin View Post
Yes! Rider route and Caster route!
But... but...
WHERE'S ILLYA'S ROUTE?!
Unlocked after completing gallery. Then there would be a secret area u must click. Same thing for Stray Servant.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 10:40   Link #5354
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
It is ridiculous IMO: you just finished Sakura's route and the whole ShirouxSaber feels out of place just after HF. It would have been more fitting if it was unlocked by getting all Bad Ends in Fate route or something.
It is because it was added in later as a bonus for Realta Nua. It was probably easier to script the unlock at the end of all the routes, than to put it in the beginning after Fate.
__________________
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 11:22   Link #5355
chaos_alfa
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
It is because it was added in later as a bonus for Realta Nua. It was probably easier to script the unlock at the end of all the routes, than to put it in the beginning after Fate.
For the improvements they added to Realta Nua, like voice acting adding the unlock at the end of the Fate route wouldn't have been difficult.

It could be that Nasu found the Last Episode too different from his original vision that he didn't want to tie it directly to one of the routes.

It has been some time since I have read the Last Epsiode, but the reason why initially thought it wasn't added at the end of the Fate route was because it alludes to Shirou having lived a (difficult) life which made him made him to me resemble Archer. This could allude or spoil Archer being a future version of Shirou too early.

Last edited by chaos_alfa; 2014-11-28 at 13:58.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 13:35   Link #5356
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Georgia, Tbilisi
Quote:
This could allude or spoil Archer being Shirou too early.
Oh, crap. I knew I shouldn't have come into this thread yet I was still too damn curious. I'm not blaming you, it's my fault that I just got spoiled, sigh. This sounds like an awesome twist.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 13:52   Link #5357
chaos_alfa
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
Oh, crap. I knew I shouldn't have come into this thread yet I was still too damn curious. I'm not blaming you, it's my fault that I just got spoiled, sigh. This sounds like an awesome twist.
Damn I was hoping you wouldn't get spoiled
The worst part is that it is by me while I always try to be very careful with my spoilers.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 13:53   Link #5358
Amarantine
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
Oh, crap. I knew I shouldn't have come into this thread yet I was still too damn curious. I'm not blaming you, it's my fault that I just got spoiled, sigh. This sounds like an awesome twist.
If it's any consolation, it isn't really treated as an actual twist by the narrative. That is to say, it's not something that's revealed all of a sudden so as to provoke shock in the audience. Rather, it's more of a subtle and gradual realization, so having found out ahead of time shouldn't detract too much from your enjoyment of that plot point. When I first read FSA, I got spoiled about it before even starting UBW, yet I still enjoyed it immensely.
Amarantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 13:55   Link #5359
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Georgia, Tbilisi
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
Damn I was hoping you wouldn't get spoiled
The worst part is that it is by me while I always try to be very careful with my spoilers.
No, no, please don't feel guilty. It's completely my fault since there is a clear warning there, on the title of this thread, that there are spoilers.

Quote:
If it's any consolation, it isn't really treated as an actual twist by the narrative. That is to say, it's not something that's revealed all of a sudden so as to provoke shock in the audience. Rather, it's more of a subtle and gradual realization, so having found out ahead of time shouldn't detract too much from your enjoyment of that plot point. When I first read FSA, I got spoiled about it before even starting UBW, yet I still enjoyed it immensely.
It shouldn't ruin my enjoyment. Ironically, I can't wait to get to that part now since I have no idea how that is supposed to work xD
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 18:17   Link #5360
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Georgia, Tbilisi
It seems that I am heading towards "Good End" of UBW, since I'm choosing Saber most of the time. Even if I think Rin is adorable, Saber is my favorite character so I just always go to her during the choice selection.

I am enjoying UBW a lot more than Fate though, it's quite exciting. The only problem for me is that I'm a Fate/Zero watcher so I've known about Gil, Saber's identity, Sakura and Rin being siblings, Kirei being a villain and other stuff from the get-go. Might be the reason why I felt like Fate Route was anticlimactic.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fate/stay night, visual novel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.