AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-07-09, 11:10   Link #261
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
Glad Lewis is down at last at least (did he meet Musica at some point?). And too bad Adam didn't chant that certain number within earshot of Emma or Ray, but that twist will probably come later.
Lewis definitely met Musica since both Sung-joo and her were in his flashback. I wouldn't be surprised if Sung-joo was an old buddy of his, considering they share the same interest in real hunts.

And yeah, they're keeping the Adam twist for later. We won't get to know Mister's name for a while either since Emma is unconscious (I know Lucas could say it, but that ruin the reveal).
Old 2018-07-10, 06:14   Link #262
Alanood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Lewis definitely met Musica since both Sung-joo and her were in his flashback. I wouldn't be surprised if Sung-joo was an old buddy of his, considering they share the same interest in real hunts.
Yeah. Seems like something happened to Sung joo to make him join the non-human eating religion.
Alanood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-10, 08:37   Link #263
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanood View Post
Yeah. Seems like something happened to Sung joo to make him join the non-human eating religion.
He was most likely part of that religion from the beginning. His religion requires that they only eat animals that were born naturally; A thousand years ago, that would have included humans, and thus he was able to hunt and eat humans as much as he wanted. After the promise, the only humans demons could eat were farm raised and thus sung joo was no longer allowed to eat them.

Though it does seem a bit of an odd coincidence that Lewis knew Sung joo and musica in particular... granted i think there was more a relationship between him and musica; there are two panels of her, and the one image with sung joo shows him acting defensively for her, which implies an unfriendly encounter between him and lewis
Old 2018-07-13, 12:31   Link #264
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

They chose the first option after all, except Ray entrusted Emma to Mister and chose to stay with the rest of the group. Here's hoping Gelda won't blow up the shelter when she sees Mister coming back with a wounded and unconscious Emma and no Ray
Old 2018-07-14, 23:21   Link #265
Random14

Good thing they rushed off, they're really not up for more fights. Its too bad they couldn't use that place at all anymore, but too many bad memories and better to just wash it all away (especially to cover their tracks).

I hope the journey back doesn't take too long. I'm looking forward to the two groups meeting up. Its been quite a while since we've seen the Gracefield kids (though its probably only been days in-story).
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-16, 12:05   Link #266
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

yeah I'm not even surprised with the decision.... let's call this Emma-ism already

and congratulations for the big victory... although I'm sure one group might get wiped out

and from now on, the enemies are going to be much stronger because no one would underestimate Emma and Ray anymore
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-21, 11:41   Link #267
Wandering Soul

We finally found out Mister's name: Yuugo. I never would have guessed that considering how almost all of the other kids have names that are somewhat common in the west.

It looks like we haven't seen the last of Lewis considering how his body was missing. He may make a return in some way or another. He also could have served as a meal for someone else considering how we know that demons can eat one another
Old 2018-07-21, 12:00   Link #268
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I wasn't expecting a Japanese name either. I think that's a first in this manga? If that's the case, it really did turn out to be special. Anyway, glad he's finally got a name.

Speaking of Yuugo, he had actually forgotten about Gilda's threat

A bit disappointed we weren't shown the travels back to the shelter, but I guess there wasn't much point. I was surprised we're apparently already entering the "rescue Phil and the other kids" arc too. Emma isn't wasting time.
Old 2018-07-21, 17:06   Link #269
Random14

I just hope we find out what the seven walls mean, from Musica's hint and Mr. Minerva's info, it sounds really important.

And Lewis' body disappeared, huh? That's not a good sign. I wonder what happened to his pet too, whether it was just a pet or something more (or I'm being too paranoid).

So we finally found out his name, Yuugo (unless there's another translation for it?). I'm curious what the shelter will be like with so many kids inside it. At least Emma's awake although they're not up to full fighting power yet, but then many of the Goldy pond kids were training for their uprising for years, so that's still a big boost to their fighting power.
Old 2018-07-21, 18:41   Link #270
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

People are saying his name could be Hugo, which would definitely fit more. I don't remember the names of his friends (except Lucas' of course) but I'm pretty sure they had western names too.
Old 2018-07-22, 03:45   Link #271
~Yami~

wow no one died... that is a "huge" timeskip
I guess they can't let anyone died yet before a big war because they're facing a whole armies of overpowered demons soon

Emma can't really rest, isn't it? I wonder if going back directly to Grace Field would be that easy
Old 2018-07-22, 16:47   Link #272
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon
A bit disappointed we weren't shown the travels back to the shelter, but I guess there wasn't much point. I was surprised we're apparently already entering the "rescue Phil and the other kids" arc too. Emma isn't wasting time.
Well we might not necessarily be starting the rescue Phil and the other kids arc. I mean they got two years before they could be shipped, so we may just hear the plan followed by two years of training and preparation

Though Honestly i think one thing this manga should learn to do is to take a break from Emma. I think it would have been really interesting if we could have seen what everyone else was up to during the 4 weeks she was asleep. Like after Emma was stable and Yuugo could finally get some rest, we get a nice little heart to heart between him and Gilda. After that we could then follow ray's group for a few chapters. Spend some time to get to know the other kids, see them deal with a few incidents and so forth. Lotta potentially character building and it could act as short beather arc before we get started on the next plotline.
Old 2018-07-28, 04:38   Link #273
~Yami~

Emma just raised the difficulty level
this kid is become more unrealistic and those two adults are just agreeing with her because she always make it works... lol

and what is that last page? Norman's clone? Emma could get her Norman harem now?
Old 2018-07-28, 09:09   Link #274
Random14

Well, she is the main character. I kind of miss Ray and Norman, they've been out of focus ever since the Goldy Pond arc started. So they're really getting ambitious, they want to make a new deal with the top demon. And a "safe world", huh. In the short term, that means fighting the Ratri clan who manage the status quo.

So looks like they're cloning Norman, not that I'm surprised. They'd probably want to mass-produce him if they could, that super-brain of his. I wonder how the kids will contact those allies, hopefully some supporters are still left after all this time.
Old 2018-07-28, 12:07   Link #275
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Musica is spying on Emma through the object she gave her. Interesting.

So the Seven Walls is the location where the top Demon resides. Making a new promise with him sounds fine and all, but how exactly is she going to bring him to the negotiation table in only two years? She'd need an enormous bargaining chip if she wants him to basically order all demons to stop eating humans.
Old 2018-07-28, 14:54   Link #276
James Rye

Oh come on!!! Now you wanna save the entire world without losing a single child?!? What the hell! And worst of all I could see that happening! After that fiasco of Goldy Pond, for a fiasco cause not a single child died while fighting Demon Hunters, this could really happen if every child and now adult as well has a plot armor that keeps them safe from demon spears, demon fists and demon claws no matter how deep they cut your shoulder or stab you in the stomach. Oh god, even Isabella will survive in the end, won't she....ugh.... why couldn't this be a Seinen where SOME deaths would at least happen to even the field/make this feel a little more realistic than having experienced Demon Nobles who are used to hunt Humans get killed one by one being unable to kill a single child whatsoever? And then have even the seriously injured ones survive a 3 week trip through a wild demon infested forest? But no, now we gotta save the world and that with 0 loses.
Bah!
Old 2018-07-28, 19:50   Link #277
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Emma's goal is highly idealistic and unrealistic. No way everything will go as she planned. The author might be playing with our expectations, by having her succeed at everything she's doing now, her failure will hit her and us even harder.
Old 2018-07-29, 09:57   Link #278
~Yami~

Quote:
Emma's goal is highly idealistic and unrealistic. No way everything will go as she planned. The author might be playing with our expectations, by having her succeed at everything she's doing now, her failure will hit her and us even harder.
I miss those times when we think everything is working well but somehow Mother found out and just smashed everything back
Old 2018-07-29, 15:11   Link #279
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Pretty much, the higher up Emma is, the more brutal a fall will be.
Old 2018-07-29, 15:26   Link #280
charasu
DigiDestinied

eh, isn't this type of manga is the one that you should expect worse case scenario in every event??
so by the time the author make shtf, reader easly cope with it
need red pill a.s.a.p