AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-07-11, 10:14   Link #4681
fan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
@Osman that is true
fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-15, 19:47   Link #4682
Emperor of D.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Let's do a match up.

Rias (Forbidden Invade Balor the Princess) & Vasco Strada (Prime) vs Fenrir (100%)
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-16, 00:41   Link #4683
vietthai96
The Saiyan God
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Vietnam
Age: 22
Do you hate Strada that much, how the hell he survive in a three way battle with Rias New Form and Full power Fenrir
__________________
vietthai96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-16, 07:04   Link #4684
Blazor 98
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by vietthai96 View Post
Do you hate Strada that much, how the hell he survive in a three way battle with Rias New Form and Full power Fenrir
It's a 2 vs 1 battle. How would Strada be a nuisance?
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-16, 12:25   Link #4685
Tyrant Ruler
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
2 vs 1 I think fenrir might lose that, and strada would not be a nuisance at all, it should be rias who would have a problem remember Balor the princess hasn't been mastered yet.
Tyrant Ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-19, 19:06   Link #4686
bashkim1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Will Ise use his true DxD mode against his Crom in his Coming match against Ria's
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-19, 19:08   Link #4687
Emperor of D.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
Will Ise use his true DxD mode against his Crom in his Coming match against Ria's
It's unlikely, besides he has Ddraig.
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-19, 19:51   Link #4688
bashkim1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor of D. View Post
It's unlikely, besides he has Ddraig.
Crom has surpassed Draig.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-19, 20:02   Link #4689
Emperor of D.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
Crom has surpassed Draig.
Just in base and raw specs. Considering how Vali gave him a hard time then Ddraig would be even harder. Or if need be, Issei and Ddraig and 2 vs 1 him. Or are you saying Crom is strong enough to handle both Issei and Ddraig?
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 04:54   Link #4690
bashkim1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor of D. View Post
Just in base and raw specs. Considering how Vali gave him a hard time then Ddraig would be even harder. Or if need be, Issei and Ddraig and 2 vs 1 him. Or are you saying Crom is strong enough to handle both Issei and Ddraig?
Crom has not use his full power yet otherwise Vali would be defeated. I think he can handele both at the same Time.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 05:03   Link #4691
Emperor of D.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
Crom has not use his full power yet otherwise Vali would be defeated. I think he can handele both at the same Time.
What makes you think Crom didn't use his full power? Vali had the edge in speed, technique and ability. Crom had to rely on intuition and his raw power and Crom's entire body was full of blood. I see no reason how Crom was holding back.
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 07:35   Link #4692
TheWu8128
Hero In Training
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Space
Crom was definitely trying against Vali. I didn't even think that was a question.
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 09:10   Link #4693
Tyrant Ruler
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
how can someone think that crom wasn't serious against vali lol , it's pretty obvious that he was it's not complicate to see that if you read the volume. crom was battle damage and coughing blood because the fight was hard , if vali had the same output of raw power like issei crom would have lose that battle. and like @Emperor of D mentioned crom survive because of his intuitions and raw power but give vali the same raw power it's a done for crom
Tyrant Ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 12:18   Link #4694
bashkim1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWu8128 View Post
Crom was definitely trying against Vali. I didn't even think that was a question.
I did stated he was trying, but he does not use full power . What is the standard of heavelny dragon ? It is Albion and Ddragi, because those were the first achieved this level. Crom surpassed them in their separated prime condition.
Do you guy think Vali has surpassed Albion or achieved his full power yet ?
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 13:41   Link #4695
Blazor 98
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
I did stated he was trying, but he does not use full power . What is the standard of heavelny dragon ? It is Albion and Ddragi, because those were the first achieved this level. Crom surpassed them in their separated prime condition.
Do you guy think Vali has surpassed Albion or achieved his full power yet ?
The fact they are both Heavenly Dragon-class proves they both were fighting at full power. Azi Dahaka and Apophis were also Heavenly Dragon-class but did that mean Vali and Issei were holding back despite beating them? Unlike the past battles, this was the first time we've seen Crom battered in a battle.
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 16:13   Link #4696
bashkim1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazor 98 View Post
The fact they are both Heavenly Dragon-class proves they both were fighting at full power. Azi Dahaka and Apophis were also Heavenly Dragon-class but did that mean Vali and Issei were holding back despite beating them? Unlike the past battles, this was the first time we've seen Crom battered in a battle.
The battle in Volume 21 is diffrent story Vali just achieved a new Form. Dahaka and Apophis were heavenly dragon class,nur they were far weaker,than Ddragi and Albino in there Prime.The Standard what a heavenly dragon class were defined from those two. Crom has surpassed their Prime.
Ise will need his true DxD mode in order to fight Crom .
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 16:16   Link #4697
Lucidrago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
That's assuming that Pseudo DxD isn't just True DxD with a time limit so Issei doesn't die.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 16:30   Link #4698
bashkim1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
That's assuming that Pseudo DxD isn't just True DxD with a time limit so Issei doesn't die.
He cannot use his true DxD mode because of Orphis body has been splited up into two beings.He also needs to awakend Gr power. The Infinity was removed so his Pseudo DxD mode is not his True DxD mode .
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 16:52   Link #4699
Blazor 98
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
The battle in Volume 21 is diffrent story Vali just achieved a new Form. Dahaka and Apophis were heavenly dragon class,nur they were far weaker,than Ddragi and Albino in there Prime.The Standard what a heavenly dragon class were defined from those two. Crom has surpassed their Prime.
Ise will need his true DxD mode in order to fight Crom .
Both Ddraig and Albion acknowledged that Azi Dahaka and Apophis was at the same level as they were before they were sealed. Not I'm not saying Azi Dahaka and Apophis could beat Ddraig and Albion but they could definitely give a hard fight. Despite that Issei and Vali beat them so I'll ask again, did Issei and Vali hold back when they beat both of those evil dragons? No, Crom had no reason to hold back against Vali. He clearly dominated his EJOD but against DxD L, Crom had a rough fight on his hands.
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 17:06   Link #4700
fan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Just a question when the game was over. Vali wanted to shake crom's hand since they had a good fight. Crom didn't shake vali's hand he just flew off like he wasn't hurt
fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.