AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-09-10, 05:50   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 692 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 05:54   Link #2
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Naruto vs Sasuke ...The true final battle begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2014-09-10, 06:00   Link #3
Random14

Well, at long last here's the final Naruto vs. Sasuke fight. Let's hope it turns out better than the Kaguya fight did. Although even in-universe Naruto isn't surprised Sasuke is doing something like this, not after all the foreshadowing. Well, here's hoping for an epic fight (and I wonder if a mostly-dead Madara nearby will still play a role), though who knows how much power they have left by now (Sasuke still seems pretty powerful and Naruto is Naruto).
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 06:03   Link #4
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Naruto still have all bijuu chakra and it can extract from the ones capture i presume . So it will be like full susanoo vs six paths or something like that.
And if sasuke is going to die , indra won`t be able to reincarnate anymore , and uchiha will be history just like senju
Old 2014-09-10, 06:19   Link #5
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
Naruto still have all bijuu chakra and it can extract from the ones capture i presume . So it will be like full susanoo vs six paths or something like that.
And if sasuke is going to die , indra won`t be able to reincarnate anymore , and uchiha will be history just like senju
This is so big BS, the hwhole thing which happens right now

FINALLY we gain the FIGHT!!!

and the fans was right, they guessed that sasuke has with ONLY teleporting jutsu (+ his cooldown timespan) no chance against naruto,

exspecially while naruto has all 9 bijuus

AND SUDDENLY he has the six paths of pain and im sure other BS-hax-jutsus, why didnt he use them agaisnt kaguya or madara? this is cr*ppy but IM HAPPY to FINALLY gain the sasu vs naru
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 06:28   Link #6
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

As soon as that bullshit anti-climactic villain Kaguya was defeated.
As soon as that bullshit hax jutsu edo tensei is dispelled for good.

The most interesting thing in this entire bloody war arc occurs.

Spoilers: Naruto probably wins. We wouldn't have another Naruto movie otherwise!
Old 2014-09-10, 06:30   Link #7
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

I don`t wanna be mean but i presume sasuek will die because we didn`t see anything about him in the las movie of naruto, maybe he will be shown after the battle or maybe he is death . And kishimoto is also a sasuke fan and i don`t believe he will kill sasuke but anything can occur in this manga
Old 2014-09-10, 06:30   Link #8
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Oh that pain in the ass. For feck's sake.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 06:33   Link #9
LevelSeven

Quote:
I don`t wanna be mean but i presume sasuek will die because we didn`t see anything about him in the las movie of naruto, maybe he will be shown after the battle or maybe he is death . And kishimoto is also a sasuke fan and i don`t believe he will kill sasuke but anything can occur in this manga
did you read the last 10-15 chapters? this should have already prove that kishi favors nearly everyone more than sasuke
Old 2014-09-10, 06:43   Link #10
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Yeah but in one of his interview kishi said that sasuke is his favorite character . Anyway how is Naruto gonna dispel Infinite Tsukuyomi if he will be exhausted by the fihgt with sasuke and rikudo is going to dissapear?
Old 2014-09-10, 06:47   Link #11
LevelSeven

Quote:
Yeah but in one of his interview kishi said that sasuke is his favorite character . Anyway how is Naruto gonna dispel Infinite Tsukuyomi if he will be exhausted by the fihgt with sasuke and rikudo is going to dissapear?
well, kishi also crated chakra with the source: spiritual energy + physcial energy = chakra...

and we all saw what happened with obito and his kamui and chakra transfer to kakashi (which is impossible sinc ehe doesnt have a body anymore)...

after a 20 chapter long fight: the strongest and most invincible ability: Talk no Jutsu...

this is foreshadowed, naruto needs sasuke for the destruction of IT, therefore: a heel-face-turn
Old 2014-09-10, 06:52   Link #12
Wandering Soul

In a not so shocking surprise Sasuke betrays everyone and now the true final battle can begin.

I'm honestly not as hype for this as I once might have been but it's probably going to be the most interesting thing to happen in this war fin a while.
Old 2014-09-10, 07:04   Link #13
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Why won't the ride stop....I want to get off this ride.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 07:04   Link #14
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Yep, saw it coming... didn't want it to, because its WORSE than DMC Vergil's last minute plot twist.

What a idiotic decision.
Old 2014-09-10, 07:05   Link #15
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

hm....dont forget kabuto and oro have to die too, this might not be the last fight lol
Old 2014-09-10, 07:06   Link #16
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

So, we all thought Madara (Obito) was the final fight, then the real Madara, then Obito again but twist! It was still Madara in the end but another twist! It was Kaguya! But now, the ultimate twist, Sasuke?

Can this manga just end?
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 07:16   Link #17
JustRob

I fucking knew it. What a surprise, the angsty emo kid turns evil again. Oh well, at least this is better than a cheerful happy ending where everyone is friends.

Now I just hope Naruto actually kills him, and he doesn't get a redemption story. But that's probably wishful thinking.
Old 2014-09-10, 07:19   Link #18
NeutralZero

just when you thought it was over then...
damn...
just hope it wont last long (20+ ch),
their fight that is
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 07:21   Link #19
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Cool beans, enjoying this!

I agree with Sasuke, but his methods can be considered extreme, but the major changes brought about even in our world is through the death of former leaders and the rebuilding of a new structure.

1st world countries may have forgotten, but the freedoms and lives we enjoy today are bought with blood.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 07:24   Link #20
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Cool beans, enjoying this!

I agree with Sasuke, but his methods can be considered extreme, but the major changes brought about even in our world is through the death of former leaders and the rebuilding of a new structure.

1st world countries may have forgotten, but the freedoms and lives we enjoy today are bought with blood.
Comparing the politics and government of real life to Naruto is stupid. It's a fantasy world. And besides, after fighting united in this whole ordeal, I think the five Kage would have made peace with each other.

Sasuke taking control of the Tailed Beasts against their will and using them to "reform" the world is the exact same thing as what Madara did. You can't force people to submit to your rule. It will never work.