AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

Old 2009-01-12, 07:50   Link #181
Exellon_Nanoha
nanoha fangirl

sigh I cnt find sora kake girl in HQ anywere T.T and i was really looking forward to watchin it too >_<
Exellon_Nanoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 07:51   Link #182
azarhal

Quote:
or is that old looking blond woman infront of the LED screen pc a sister too???
The sisters, from oldest to youngest according to official site:
Kazane: Blond lady that told Akiha to get married at the start of the show.
Takane: Blue haired lady briefly seen at the end of the show with the mechas.
Akiha: Protagonist.
Nami: Blond lady that want everything to be destroyed (ponytails).
Sakura: Green haired loli seen briefly at the end too.
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 07:54   Link #183
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

well i did find one in hq but

the dl site is now been removed and well i cant afford to distribute this since im no pirate

and also i deleted it since i watched it like 6 times already (to save hard drive space)

sorry but may i suggest try watching in veoh or mega vid

or even in youtube

or Imeem (i soo recomend imeem cuz of it HQ but the draw back si slow streaming speed since it is in HQ)
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 09:21   Link #184
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim View Post
I bet one of the cute mascot critters will turn out to be the evil overlord.

Seriously, considering that Mai Otome apparently did better sales-wise than HiME, I shudder to think that they might be trying to come up with something like Otome.
Otome started getting out of the studio's hands a bit with all the weird OVA projects and such. I'd like to think it was an aberration on their part. Otome was just weird all around, though it had moments of genuine drama.

With the first ep, you can already see the drama element coming up possibly. That space colony, as funny as he/it was, is still some sort of a dead artifact from the past. I'm sure something will come from that.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 10:08   Link #185
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
WOW i dont know what the hell the story is about but Sunrise bought new meaning to the phrase spare no expense. The settings and backrounds were gorgeous and voices oh my i love the voices already. Everything is just so damn pretty i wouldnt mind living in a future like that.
Old 2009-01-12, 10:38   Link #186
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

also if you are aprt of australia and other small asian country you get a chance to see the main character in the future >_<

if you dont get what i mean

try goung a few pages back and search for the locations of country inside 5 colonies
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 11:44   Link #187
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Bah. Only thing that's even remotely interesting is the octahedron robot guy, whatever his name is. No romance angles either... so far, so bad for me.
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 11:47   Link #188
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Bah. Only thing that's even remotely interesting is the octahedron robot guy, whatever his name is. No romance angles either... so far, so bad for me.
Did you go into this show thinking there would be romance? I mean i never heard anything like that from the summary or promotional material.
Old 2009-01-12, 12:00   Link #189
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I go into a show with absolutely no preconceived notions about it. I just take it as it comes.

And considering I'm a romance junkie, no romance (however slight or sublte) = insta fail for me. Of course, I still give the anime the obligatory 3 episode grace period, but I highly doubt the anime would change in this regard, and thus it ain't my cup of tea.
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 12:02   Link #190
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
I go into a show with absolutely no preconceived notions about it. I just take it as it comes.

And considering I'm a romance junkie, no romance (however slight or sublte) = insta fail for me. Of course, I still give the anime the obligatory 3 episode grace period, but I highly doubt the anime would change in this regard, and thus it ain't my cup of tea.
Yeah it seems that way.

I really don't see any romance coming into it, though i can't say for certain until the character development and interaction starts to play more of a role over the next few episodes.
Old 2009-01-12, 13:03   Link #191
Midonin
Last Engage

The OP.

Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 14:23   Link #192
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

Is it just me or Ali Project uses virtually the same melody for all the OPs they have done? One can recognize it's them in a matter of seconds, they are so annoyingly repetitive...
Hilariously enough, the mechas' colours fit their respective pilots hair colours, fashion can be a harsh mistress indeed.
And Nami does look quite emo indeed.

Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 15:04   Link #193
Conan-san
Cruel Angel's Thesis

Oh hey, Akiha's Aseti Suit makes her look like an overman
Conan-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 15:08   Link #194
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
The OP.

Urayyyyyaaaa!! Ali Prooooooooo!! Uwaa... ................Uwaaghulsa m&*&(*@#... orz... (part 1)

Ero-suits... yep, they really are painful after all... orz (part 2)

EDIT: People said that they didn't fit the Shigofumi OP but I was fine with that, but they completely did not fit this OP..... Dear lord... Practically zero synchro...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 16:32   Link #195
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep2:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 16:47   Link #196
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Did you go into this show thinking there would be romance? I mean i never heard anything like that from the summary or promotional material.
Well considering that the same team working on this worked on Hime/Otome series kinda hard not to think that they wouldn't be any romance in this series. Anyways another complaint I had about the first episode was that some of the character designs just didn't look good and several of the others looked just weird.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 17:15   Link #197
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
EDIT: People said that they didn't fit the Shigofumi OP but I was fine with that, but they completely did not fit this OP..... Dear lord... Practically zero synchro...
I actually thought that the Shigofumi OP was the best anime related song Ali Project have done in a long time, much better than the OP for this show.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 17:31   Link #198
xizro345
King's Justice

The ALI Project OP was terrible, I put sound off after a bit since I couldn't stand it at all.
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 17:48   Link #199
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Much like with the new Gundam 00 opening I find the video is fine if a little stock Sunrise in style, but the music doesn't fit at all (not to mention it's Ali Project rehashing yet again), only in this case it's a whole lot worse. Hopefully this isn't going to be a new trend for their openings.

Also I'm really starting to wonder what the Project in their name stands for since it's not liking they're working on defining any sort of new musical sound or even on experimenting with their own style. Maybe they just want to change the bands name to Ali and leave the Project to JAM Project. Speaking of which, did anyone else notice that JAM Projects name came up in the credits for this show?
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 17:54   Link #200
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter

Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Speaking of which, did anyone else notice that JAM Projects name came up in the credits for this show?
*coughs slightly*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Megex View Post
Hm...since I didn't see anyone else comment on this, I will. Looks like JAM Project is helping with the Sora Kake Girl soundtrack!
Cat Megex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shoujo, shoujou, shounen, sunrise