AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-11, 10:41   Link #12541
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Does she have prosthetics or anything like that?
Old 2011-12-11, 10:42   Link #12542
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
"Safe to say if Ichika is just being dense rather than go crazy, he's GAR amongst men." What do you mean by this?
The conversation indicates that Ichika KNEW what would happens, whether accept or run, we can assume he experienced it, resulting in his dense/ idiot self.

Quote:
Also, i was referring to the fact that Ichika is 15, not 16.
Ayup, he's still 15. In fact most of I.S. cast are one or two years younger than To-Love-Ru cast (Rito is turned 17 in October 16, Haruna is March 6 next year)
Old 2011-12-11, 10:45   Link #12543
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Does she have prosthetics or anything like that?
Nope, her limbs are all intact.
Old 2011-12-11, 10:45   Link #12544
Eratas123

@ Demi and Senpai - He's experienced it before, but he still turns into a shivering wreck after. Of course, Charlotte "comforts" him after

@ Senpai - Then how is Ichika legal? Is the age requirement younger for males?

@ Stratos - How did she even get injured enough to lose her leg capacity?
Old 2011-12-11, 10:50   Link #12545
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Charlotte has no idea what's going on but she knows she would do well to respect the terrifying onee-san. Though at that time she probably doesn't know what onee-san means and Ichika clarifies sister. Giving Charlotte an idea of what her probable in-law would be like... Dear God what have we done? D:

CHARLOTTE!
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 10:50   Link #12546
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - How did she even get injured enough to lose her leg capacity?
I won't touch on the details just yet.

Let's just say the drones were... inhumane.
Old 2011-12-11, 10:52   Link #12547
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Okay then

@ Demi - Ichika doesn't ask to marry her till they visit her mom's grave later
Old 2011-12-11, 10:55   Link #12548
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Demi and Senpai - He's experienced it before, but he still turns into a shivering wreck after. Of course, Charlotte "comforts" him after
But he could recover before, and even if Charlotte support him, he's still GAR enuff

Quote:
@ Senpai - Then how is Ichika legal? Is the age requirement younger for males?
Ichika (as well as I.S.A. in general) does not join most of A.S.D.F. mission officially, but sometimes they crossed path due to common goals (such as PT trying to clone/ mass produce the ETX-made I.S. and deploying it during cannonball event).

Ichika and Houki officially Joins after his encounter with Madoka though (when he turned exactly 16), simply because of melee-a-trois between Phantom Task, ETX and I.S.A/ A.S.D.F.

The rest of Harem want to join but not allowed by their respective countries.

In fact, A.S.D.F is accused of stealing authority from I.S.A. while they're clearly not (one could wonder who stupid enough to say I.S.A. responsible in capturing alien machines...). But A.S.D.F. also has relation to Sarashiki organization, which act as their organizer/ sponsor.

Oh and the eldritch OC will be the member too and meet Dan....

If you think about it, A.S.D.F. is closer to titular X-COM in their games, their authority only extend to something involving ETX.
Old 2011-12-11, 10:57   Link #12549
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: my idea had Charlotte's mom giving the go ahead to Charlotte while on her deathbed. Cause Ichika visited the two a lot and cooked for them. And in my version Ichika is kinda set on Charlotte so we might have some confusion haha. well gotta go. see ya when I see ya
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 11:00   Link #12550
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Ichika plays up the scare he gets from the punishment. Hey, evem idiots can have brilliant moment too.

So who are the official members? Also, is Ichika shocked about Dan and Ran's involvement?

@ Demi and Senpai - Think I should make this a dream or alternate continuity for Daydreams? It works wither way.
Old 2011-12-11, 11:11   Link #12551
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Ichika plays up the scare he gets from the punishment. Hey, evem idiots can have brilliant moment too.
Dumbass has a point

Quote:
So who are the official members?
Active Combat Duty: Yuu, Akiho, Rito, Haruna, Yui, Ren, Ichika, Houki, Rin*
Communication Operator: Ran, Risa, Mio, Aya
Engineering Section: Lala*, Dan, Saruyama, Mikan

And that's for the youngsters, not counting the parents.

(*Rin as in Rin Kujou, not Lingyin. Lala enters combat zone as often as she involved with tech-related stuff but officially listed as an engineer)

Quote:
Also, is Ichika shocked about Dan and Ran's involvement?
Of course he is. Ichika is shocked twice, first learning about their involvement THEN learning that both have personal A.S. frame (often unused but still)

Quote:
@ Demi and Senpai - Think I should make this a dream or alternate continuity for Daydreams? It works wither way.
Dunno, it's up to you.
Old 2011-12-11, 11:15   Link #12552
Eratas123

@ Senpai - He asks for Charlotte to hug him afterwards. She doesn't see him smirking

Dude, did everyone from To-LOVE-Ru get hired!? You'd think they'd use more experienced people or adults. By the way, does the principal have a role?
Old 2011-12-11, 11:26   Link #12553
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - He asks for Charlotte to hug him afterwards. She doesn't see him smirking
That lucky bastard....

Quote:
Dude, did everyone from To-LOVE-Ru get hired!? You'd think they'd use more experienced people or adults. By the way, does the principal have a role?
The rest simply has not much convincing reason. Maybe I'll kick some of them and make them muggles, this is mostly just the outline, and the original TLR Stratos has it WORSE

Maybe I should make Ran a muggles then, she has the worst when it comes to reasoning. Also, Ren & Lala will be involved more with the I.S. cast considering they're I.S. cadet rep.

EDIT: Principals role is the Adjutant to Lt. Col. Saibai Yuuki (aka Rito's father), but he spend more time goofing around so he's fired rather quickly...
Old 2011-12-11, 11:30   Link #12554
Eratas123

Suruyama makes no sense, but Ran can be intelligence

Side note - What's up with Kanzashi's hairclips? Are they her IS' default form?
Old 2011-12-11, 11:32   Link #12555
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Suruyama makes no sense, but Ran can be intelligence
Remember than Sainan in my fanon is ENGINEERING school... you can found talented student there easily, and Saruyama is one of them.

EDIT: I'll kick him then...

Quote:
Side note - What's up with Kanzashi's hairclips? Are they her IS' default form?
Dunno, it does look unique though...
Old 2011-12-11, 11:36   Link #12556
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Does the principal have the same role as canon?

Side note - They look like machines Are they just unique designs for her character?
Old 2011-12-11, 11:43   Link #12557
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Does the principal have the same role as canon?
Yes, he is. He was hailed as A.S.D.F. adjutant simply because he IS the principal of Sainan, but when he's being incompetent and goofing around Iori quickly fired him, as well as Saruyama and various unnamed people out of the corps. They returned into being normal Principal and students (or whatever).

(Because it's really serious business, no matter if they're inexperienced or quirky, if they're serious and competent in their job then there's no problem).

Quote:
Side note - They look like machines Are they just unique designs for her character?
Once again, I don't know.
Old 2011-12-11, 11:46   Link #12558
Eratas123

@ Senpai - So no one takes him seriously and treats him like a pervert....then shit hits the fan and he pulls them out of the fire.

Side note - Fanon Time! Her clips are the incomplete version of her IS and she repairs it on her spare time.
Old 2011-12-11, 11:50   Link #12559
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - So no one takes him seriously and treats him like a pervert....then shit hits the fan and he pulls them out of the fire.
Yup, not that principal actually cares (he's resident Jerkass even in canon, even if he looks friendly), Saruyama on the other hand regretting it very much.

Quote:
Side note - Fanon Time! Her clips are the incomplete version of her IS and she repairs it on her spare time.
That could work, just like Laura's hip-belt (which is fanon, not canon)
Old 2011-12-11, 11:50   Link #12560
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Wow TLRS is turning out quite epic. Too bad the only thing I know about them is Deviluke and that tentacle rape doujin or I'd contribute more...

Just another thought about Charl in that arc. I was hoping to have her speak to her father as the smoke settles. The French plant is badly damaged and will take a long time to bring back online. While Dunois can increase production elsewhere, its not enough to meet supply needs for replacement parts. Also, this entire incident shakes faith in the Rafale system. The investigation by the EU will complicate matters further. There's also Antoinette's mafia family to deal with now that she and her son are literally caught with a smoking gun...

Charl had anticipated this and asked Gin if the company could buy some of the Foundation's stockpiles to tide over the fallout. While the princess is making arrangements, she reports to her father about this. He wonders why she'd do so much in spite of all the suffering, and she says its for her mother, the Rafale and the good men and women in the company which helped her come this far. She underlines that this shows how dangerous it is for him to threaten her friends, and warns Jean-Marcs the Corp won't survive the next time he comes for her.

In reply, he just mentions that Char has her mother's eyes and sends her away. As Charl rejoins her gaggle of friends, Jean-Marcs finds an old photograph hidden in his organizer.

"Of all the mistakes I've made, you're still the best one, Jeanne."

...and so, I redeem yet another antagonist character. This noblebright business has me wondering if I'm taking it too far.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest