Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
and i'd be "Fuck that, Img onna live! for both of us!" *shoots friend in head*
Anyway in the end they'll still be gang banged
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 19:13   Link #542
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

^That makes me wonder, does one regular bullet that doesn't cause a -BOOM WATERMELON EXPLOSION- still kill the zombie? Or do you have to essentially screw up his whole head...
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 19:14   Link #543
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
..i mean eventually the gore and fanservice is going to stop working its magic (or maybe not).

And just watched the OP for the first time, lawl wtf is up with some of those last images??? so much fanservice haha
I guess, you betta don't underestimate the "power of fanservice". Along with the power of Moe, those are the two driving forces of nowdays anime.
Old 2010-07-05, 19:15   Link #544
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
^That makes me wonder, does one regular bullet that doesn't cause a -BOOM WATERMELON EXPLOSION- still kill the zombie? Or do you have to essentially screw up his whole head...
any damage to the brain i think, a gun shot, sword stab will do it. or even a blow if strong enough.
Old 2010-07-05, 19:16   Link #545
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

best weapon for a Zomboe Apoc is a Katana (REAL) why do you think they have a samurai chick in the show? lol
Old 2010-07-05, 19:17   Link #546
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
2+ bullets is better than 1 no ? At least you know that he's done for but double edge , you lose more magazine ^^

Well , 1 HS is enough !
Old 2010-07-05, 19:19   Link #547
BigSky
Death & Rebirth

The OP and ED are amazing, also the first episode was great. This Anime seems to be really good...
Old 2010-07-05, 19:19   Link #548
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
Zombie stuff scares the shit out of me. I thought it was such a WASTE that they only showed sexy high school girls getting killed. I was like DAMNNNN. WHYYYY. For me sexy girls getting killed in horrific ways is a BAD combination! BAD. DX

AHHHHHHHHHH.
*Hides behind someone in fear.*

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Jin Kizuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 19:22   Link #549
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
best weapon for a Zomboe Apoc is a Katana (REAL) why do you think they have a samurai chick in the show? lol
Show her Bankaiii !

Boobkai
Old 2010-07-05, 19:22   Link #550
Flibber

Quote:
Yeah and you're the guy in those movies who try to make the move on the girl and then get your balls smashed in by some zombie or someone lololol. Get ra3pppd

so true, at least i go out with a "bang"?
Flibber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 19:26   Link #551
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
I guess, you betta don't underestimate the "power of fanservice". Along with the power of Moe, those are the two driving forces of nowdays anime.
Yeah...I can see that you've already fallen victim *looks at your avatar and sig*

Quote:
Yeah and that's the other thing im thinking about, hopefully it's not like that movie 28 days where even if blood gets into a wound or your eyes(?) you will become one of "them"...cuz that would seriously suck. The whole episode i was wondering if any of them would get "them" blood splattered in their eyes or orifices... And at the end i was wondering if hisagi or w/e his name was higashi(??) anyway, was wondering if his *pew pew* fountain of blood would land on Rei...and somehow she managed to stay quite clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
2+ bullets is better than 1 no ? At least you know that he's done for but double edge , you lose more magazine ^^

Well , 1 HS is enough !
That's why you need a bat (or a katana like kyreo fox pointed out)...unlimited ammo!!! Then again, I guess you consider your strength/stamina as ammo then...in which case you're screweeed
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 19:31   Link #552
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flibber View Post
I dont know about everyone else, but from where i come from, slapping a broad like that is unethical. i mean illegal.
I totally loathe that kind of thing -- and it wouldn't even have worked here. She would have gone: "What the h are you doing? eff off!" It was just more fanservice for wannabe-violent little boys.

However, when people were being eaten by their friends, that was the least of my worries, lol.

By the way, we definitely have a hit on our hands here. Ten posts an hour on AnimeSuki for the past few hours. Over a thousand posts in five hours on 2channel after it came out. The pacing. The animation. The situation (your school, lost your girl, have to kill your girl's new bf). The violence. The gore. The gore+pantsu. Heady stuff.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 19:31   Link #553
Qikz

My god, I can't believe what I just watched, that was distressing, kind of sexy, sad, exciting and scary all at the same damn time.

Just wow. The bit with the PE Teacher and...
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 19:37   Link #554
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
Why kill the sexy girls?! It's like what half the episode showed! I never saw any random male guys getting killed. Thats just fucked up. Really tempted to read the manga but i'm way too scared I won't be able to sleep tonight if I do.

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Jin Kizuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 19:38   Link #555
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
The whole episode i was wondering if any of them would get "them" blood splattered in their eyes or orifices... And at the end i was wondering if hisagi or w/e his name was higashi(??) anyway, was wondering if his *pew pew* fountain of blood would land on Rei...and somehow she managed to stay quite clean.
hmm, yea, I was wondering the same thing at a certain point during the ep.. but orifices? that means.. zombies are gonna... oh, nevermind that.
Old 2010-07-05, 19:38   Link #556
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite View Post
I never saw any male guys getting killed
As opposed to what other kind of guys?
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 19:41   Link #557
KyntE
Ebilness~

Send a message via Yahoo to KyntE
The manga is better. Episode 1, they cut some dialouges from the manga ... I was waiting for "To the Observatory" thingy.

currenty watching: bakemonogatari & princess lover
KyntE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 19:41   Link #558
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite View Post
I never saw any random male guys getting killed.
I remember pretty clearly some guys getting killed.. but maybe it's just my imagination.
Old 2010-07-05, 19:45   Link #559
Hedd
Random Object

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I totally loathe that kind of thing -- and it wouldn't even have worked here. She would have gone: "What the h are you doing? eff off!" It was just more fanservice for wannabe-violent little boys.

Sean Connery
says sometimes you have to smarten them up. On a less cheeky note, him snatching her up out of class and pimp slapping her did seem a bit random and the fact the classroom was completely unresponsive was eerie.
Old 2010-07-05, 19:52   Link #560
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Show her Bankaiii !

Boobkai
good god, stop showing me that >< i cant think straight now.

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse