AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-03-27, 04:52   Link #61
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Right near the beginning of CH3, I kinda suspected that Chise "club" would be working in the cake shop with the others. Also a nice (background) story revolving around her loneliness.
Old 2010-05-02, 07:22   Link #62
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Chapter 4 Out !

Nude , Panties , Breasts and cat .
Well , nice chapter , they introduced Kaho (who is different than the anime)
Now we know why the name "The Stray Cats Association" .
And "This is a little like TO-LOVE-RU" Well said ^^
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 08:51   Link #63
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
And there's another cameo in this chapter, Mikan's teacher. But unfortunately, no Mikan ;_;
There were also references to Nobuyuki Fukumoto with the use of the "zawa... zawa... zawa" SFX and the old man in the page after.

After this chapter, I'm sure of it, Chise is my favourite character in this manga. Her maids are pretty awesome too, I hope we'll see more of them in the future. I'm not sure what to think about Kaho yet, I can see her being the future "villain", or rather rival.

The raw for chapter 5 is out too. Beach chapter already !
I think we all know what to expect.
Old 2010-05-02, 09:47   Link #64
blade82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
And there's another cameo in this chapter, Mikan's teacher. But unfortunately, no Mikan ;_;
you forget Yui when they were searching for the cat owner http://www.onemanga.com/Mayoi_Neko_Overrun/4/33/
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 10:10   Link #65
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
There were also references to Nobuyuki Fukumoto with the use of the "zawa... zawa... zawa" SFX and the old man in the page after.

After this chapter, I'm sure of it, Chise is my favourite character in this manga. Her maids are pretty awesome too, I hope we'll see more of them in the future. I'm not sure what to think about Kaho yet, I can see her being the future "villain", or rather rival.

The raw for chapter 5 is out too. Beach chapter already !
I think we all know what to expect.
Lol , i forgot about Mikan's teacher , i checked it and yes nice find :

To-LOVE-Ru

Mayoi_Neko_Overrun

Yeah Kaho will be a "villain" , she seems jealous about Chise who make friends .
She seeks friends too .

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
you forget Yui when they were searching for the cat owner http://www.onemanga.com/Mayoi_Neko_Overrun/4/33/
Omg how could i have forgotten about YUI cameo , nice find too !
Old 2010-05-02, 10:23   Link #66
Xagzan

Fumino and Yui? Two tsunderes of that magnitude? Im surprised the universe didn't implode.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 10:57   Link #67
X207
Gamyūsa

im glad Yui got her chance in this chapter, i didnt catch Mikan's teacher though. i barely even remembered how she looked like.when i read ch4. i liked this chapter quite a bit though it probably turn out very similar to TLR. hopefully it wont end like TLR. for some reason i think Rito (or Riko) might appear later on at the rate TLR characters make cameos.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 11:44   Link #68
Marty17
Like What You Hate

I got a funny feeling that Kaho may need to be broken down by Takumi (or any of the girls), she's seemingly quite sheltered, giving the vibe of a villain. & I agree, at the moment, she's quite different from her anime counterpart.

The part that I'll always remember from this chapter is Kanae's reaction when she opened the dressing room door: "WOW <3 This is gorgeous! Lovely view!" Couldn't agree more!
Old 2010-05-02, 11:44   Link #69
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Fumino and Yui? Two tsunderes of that magnitude? Im surprised the universe didn't implode.
you mean rotted are you?
Still...I can't find Tsundere type as like able...not honest about their feeling till they reach dire situation while the one they gunned being stolen away...or interfering some couple relationship (yeah! Bukkake gawa Yuri, I talk about you!) or bluntly said "love" then denied it (yeah Fuck-ino! I looked at you!)

well...it's funny see their reaction, but ... while they act rash or lies...now that disgusting, even eat human corpse didn't as disgusting as that IMO

hm?, human eating?, well not a hobby of mine...but hey! it's same taste! while nothing around...friend can become food too
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 12:14   Link #70
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Tsundere's are absolutely the best. I honestly can't prefer other girls over them. Some match them but almost never exceeds.

I find their romance always more.. energetic, lively and have more chemistry than all others.

There very a few tsundere's that I could not stomach like Suzuka(from Suzuka) or Taiga (from Toradora) but those are usually rare. I would still take them anytime of the day over characters like Aoi or Belldandy (I simply hate such type of characters).
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 12:34   Link #71
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

While Kaho in anime is mysterious, her manga counter-part is seen to be a jealous villain. I still like her anyway. But seeing that the next chapter will come in June, I'll better watch anime version which comes weekly.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 12:38   Link #72
blade82

the anime follow the light novel version no
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 12:39   Link #73
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

No , no one properly follow the light novel .
Old 2010-05-02, 12:48   Link #74
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Does that mean that I'll have to read LN, manga and watch anime respectively since they're not alike?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 13:33   Link #75
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Does that mean that I'll have to read LN, manga and watch anime respectively since they're not alike?
Pretty much.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 19:29   Link #76
dickdatduck
(ﺧ益ﺨ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Its kinda weird that they reference that when it seems like this manga takes place in the same universe as To-Love-Ru.
dickdatduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 07:39   Link #77
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdatduck View Post
Its kinda weird that they reference that when it seems like this manga takes place in the same universe as To-Love-Ru.
True . But this is the manga version edited by Kentaro so
You can see it as a parallel world
Now , maybe they'll put Magical Kyoko in TV ^^
Old 2010-05-13, 01:51   Link #78
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
chapter 5 out in mangahelpers.com, but this chapter start resemble To LOVE ru more and more, and read this latest chapter just remind me to a circle of endless pointless storyline of the manga that ended Horribly in the past from same illustrator.

I'm afraid another person will sue Kentaro (again) for any (ridiculous) reason and then the manga have bad ending again.

hmm....I'll watch the next chapter, If this manga didn't improve in storyline in next two chapter, ...I'll drop it

IMO
pointless storyline with lots of crotch and pantsu scene like this is Yabuki forte...while he display his wish to grope and oggling girls [who then like him for the groping ]
It' s almost look like he wish all girls is a whore...or bitch
*Sorry, Yabuki-dono*

What an honest "man" (doesn't mean to sound cynical) to follow faithfully male human instinct: to breed with every female as much as possible and promote it through manga
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 02:16   Link #79
ZeKeR
Superbad

yeah... i think its not jealousy for friends she has but for the GUY takumi as her friend
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 03:41   Link #80
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It was a beach chapter, I didn't really expect it to be relevant to the storyline (what storyline?) so I enjoyed it for what it is. I'm mainly reading this manga for Yabuki's art anyway, so I got what I came for in this chapter. At least the protagonist is not falling on girls' crotches all the time yet, that's the thing that was really annoying me in ToLOVE-ru. It's like Rito's head was a freaking magnet or something.

Chise was fun in this chapter, sukumizu, calling her butler Sebastian, blushing, etc... And as I suspected, Kaho is going to be the "villain", I'm curious to see how this will develop. Not really keeping my hopes up for any serious developments though.

Tags
romance, shounen