Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-05-28, 02:57   Link #4441
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
You realize the longer the time Alibaba spend with Judar alone there, the higher the chance he will be led into the forbidden path, right?
Not Alibaba's fault that those men attracted to him. He is the real straight guy in the series.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 15:07   Link #4442
Twi

Is it me, or is that monster stalking Judar?

I swear, Judar is so lazy leaving Cactaurbaba to do all the work.
Old 2015-05-28, 15:08   Link #4443
Nicaea

I kind of loved that the eccentric prince was the one who had that great speech. He always struck me as the one who thought of the people. Koumei's comment on how the situation with Hakuryuu is an emotional and delicate matter and him understanding where Hakuei comes from, still feels somewhat odd. Maybe it's because I picture Koumei to shun things like emotion.

Poor Kougyoku, the girl really can't get a break.
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 16:38   Link #4444
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Saying it's for peace is rather hypocritical, though. According to Kouen, the really important bit is that someone win and dominates everyone else. That he wants it to be him is just his selfishness.

In fact, Hakuryuu's metal vessel are better suited for that plan than anybody else's. He can brainwash a large number of people.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 19:46   Link #4445
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Is it me, or is that monster stalking Judar?

I swear, Judar is so lazy leaving Cactaurbaba to do all the work.
It's less about being lazy (not that he isn't being lazy) but more about more about him being completely useless without his magic

That he has to consistently be saved by a cactus with a sword speaks volumes about just how physically unfit he is
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 03:21   Link #4446
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

That strange world seems to be the Alma Toran world after a thousand year without Rukh. So is this the kind of world that Ill Illah want to make ? This God must be really weird since those life forms don't seem like they have enough intelligence to worship him.

And I love the way Judar talked some sense into Alibaba. His weakness his his naivety and indecisive. Maybe, Alibaba will have a character development once he return to the normal world ?
Old 2015-05-29, 04:33   Link #4447
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyesvn View Post
That strange world seems to be the Alma Toran world after a thousand year without Rukh. So is this the kind of world that Ill Illah want to make ? This God must be really weird since those life forms don't seem like they have enough intelligence to worship him.

And I love the way Judar talked some sense into Alibaba. His weakness his his naivety and indecisive. Maybe, Alibaba will have a character development once he return to the normal world ?
I would have no idea how to react if Alibaba's major character development took place while he was a cactus with a sword

Then again this is Magi, a lot of serious things happen to Alibaba while he's being made fun of.
Old 2015-06-10, 09:57   Link #4448
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

can't believe naruto is al-thamen member

Old 2015-06-12, 04:24   Link #4449
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastarforcex View Post
can't believe naruto is al-thamen member

Except the fact that Al-Thamen already have the power to change their destiny for better, they just don't realized that due to their superior complex and stupidity. If Solomon truly want to control everyone fate then they should all be living in Matrix now since that's the best way for everyone to have eternal peace.

Falling into depravity is not about "screwing destiny", it's about cursing your own fate, embrace the darkness and hatred it bring to you and go full "Destroy everything mode" because you don't have what you want.

Naruto is what Solomon want people to be, freely to choose their way and not bound by hatred. A better example of a "Al-Thamen member" would be Sasuke pre and during the Ninja war - Dude was such a retard and he's actually the main reason that made me realized how bad a writer Kishimoto is .
Old 2015-06-14, 09:34   Link #4450
ninjastarforcex

sinbad getting arrogant now~
Old 2015-06-14, 12:43   Link #4451
Key Board
Carbon

Kougyoku has been getting a lot of character development this arc

good good
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 12:45   Link #4452
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Kougyoku has been getting a lot of character development this arc

good good
which looks like a death flag to me.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 14:23   Link #4453
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
which looks like a death flag to me.
No way she's going to die while she's still Sinbad's pawn.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 14:28   Link #4454
ninjastarforcex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
No way she's going to die while she's still Sinbad's pawn.
*alibaba's future waifu
Old 2015-06-14, 17:38   Link #4455
Homura7

On the other hand, Koumei...
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-15, 15:18   Link #4456
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Well, we know he's more or less right...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-16, 03:31   Link #4457
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Quote:
It's hard to be modest when he has the power to make literally any girl to fall for him -.-. I couldn't take those last few pages of ch.69 seriously. Sinbad know how Drakon feel about Serendine and yet he's making a move on her now! Does he give no shit about his friend's feeling ? Sinbad manga is the last place where I want to see NTR shit! That aside, I think we're about to see Marsur's debut in the manga. Guy probably will remind Sinbad how "human" he is with his Fanalis strength.

In the main series, Kougyoku and Kouha just raise at least 2 death flags for me. With the way Ohtaka treat Alibaba and those he hold dear, I suggest we should prepare for the worst case: Ohtaka will probably kill Kougyoku since she has much more development and connection with Alibaba after alll.
Old 2015-06-16, 10:07   Link #4458
Diamond English

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyesvn View Post
It's hard to be modest when he has the power to make literally any girl to fall for him -.-. I couldn't take those last few pages of ch.69 seriously. Sinbad know how Drakon feel about Serendine and yet he's making a move on her now! Does he give no shit about his friend's feeling ? Sinbad manga is the last place where I want to see NTR shit! That aside, I think we're about to see Marsur's debut in the manga. Guy probably will remind Sinbad how "human" he is with his Fanalis strength.

In the main series, Kougyoku and Kouha just raise at least 2 death flags for me. With the way Ohtaka treat Alibaba and those he hold dear, I suggest we should prepare for the worst case: Ohtaka will probably kill Kougyoku since she has much more development and connection with Alibaba after alll.
How do you know if Serendine has Dragon fever? she may only be into humans.
Diamond English is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-16, 10:32   Link #4459
Raviel

Sinbad is just asking for it now, like other people here I'm guessing Masrur (assuming he gets introduced in this arc) is going to beat him within an inch of his life to make him realize he's not invincible. Sure he might be right about being special but even the most talented people can get overconfident.
Old 2015-06-16, 12:02   Link #4460
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
Sinbad is just asking for it now, like other people here I'm guessing Masrur (assuming he gets introduced in this arc) is going to beat him within an inch of his life to make him realize he's not invincible. Sure he might be right about being special but even the most talented people can get overconfident.
The way he just kept saying " I'm the man loved by destiny!" sounded just like Mogamett when he talked about how magicians are people chosen by the Rukh to lead the world. With the way things are going, It's becoming clearer how Sinbad became half-fallen. Arrogance is the worst friend for a leader.

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen