AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-24, 18:06   Link #2981
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
wait does yotsuba maya count as a strategic mage? because shes like one of the strongexst mages rite but i never heard of her being a strategic class mage
no, but when it comes Face to Face solo fight, probably Yotsuba Maya is one of the world's single most powerful magicians
Old 2013-02-24, 18:49   Link #2982
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
In that case he could call them maternal grandparents. It sounds more complicates than it actually is.
After all, we already know Erika's father (Chiba) had an affair with her mother.
I think ericaīs motherīs mother was german and her motherīs father japanese. So we cannot simply say here maternal grandparents.
Old 2013-02-24, 18:51   Link #2983
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by malason13 View Post
Wait a moment. Who was Takumi and Haruka?? I forget them again. Is haruka actually Kanon?
Haruka is the counseling teacher Ono-Sensei and I think Takumi ist Shippou the first years representatives.

Last edited by setsuna86; 2013-02-24 at 21:33.
Old 2013-02-24, 18:58   Link #2984
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony.N View Post
Thanks alots

I think neither of those twins gonna fall in love with Tatsuya
I think the Tsun one (Kasumi) gonna end up with the Shippou kid , dont ask me why, just like Mibu and Kirihara, I guess
for my POV, I think Kasumi will fall in love with Tatsuya after realising how powerless she is compared to him.
And you know that sometimes it is said "love begins with hatred"!

Last edited by setsuna86; 2013-02-24 at 21:33.
Old 2013-02-24, 19:06   Link #2985
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
I think ericaīs motherīs mother was german and her motherīs father japanese. So we cannot simply say here maternal grandparents.
There's always maternal grandfather/grandmother.
Anyway, it's the other way around, her maternal grandfather was German and her grandmother Japanese.

By the way, epic quadruple post.
Old 2013-02-24, 19:46   Link #2986
henzaeroz

Quote:
I thought she means "siscon"!?
Quote:
please use MULTI Quote or Edit .
Old 2013-02-24, 20:16   Link #2987
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Actually, he does. It was said in Mayumi SS.
Ddraig didnīt mean that Koichi knows already the fact that Tatsuya belongs to the Yotsuba family. But didnīt know the fact that Tatsuya is not treated as a Yotsuba, but as a simple guardian.
Correct me if I am in wrong, Ddraig!!

Last edited by setsuna86; 2013-02-24 at 21:42.
Old 2013-02-24, 20:16   Link #2988
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
Vol 3, Retsu and Kazama talk states Japan only have 2 Strategic Class Magicians, 1 unregister and Mio, they saying Masaki its good but not on Tats level.
No they don't. They talk in vol.4 and is never mention if you don't believe me please look it up.

Quote:
In her case is Bro-con since tat is male She probably means sadist.

Last edited by babbo3d; 2013-02-24 at 20:50.
Old 2013-02-24, 20:40   Link #2989
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by henzaeroz View Post
don't know which one but got it from Whsie last year

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=865
That one, thanks. For some reason I can't find the Chinese version I've read ages ago...
Quote:
you write this....
It just seems off that just because someone promises him they won't be harmed he'll believe it... Koichi's already planning on using the anti-magic faction for his own purposes, what's to say they won't go back on their own words as well?
Old 2013-02-24, 20:48   Link #2990
serbian otaku #1

I was wondering. I know that Yotsuba Maya is one of the most powerfull individuals, but how powerfull is she compared to Tatsuya or Masaki?

And also people stop double posting just to increase your post count, it's seriously annoying, just EDIT them, and if you look closelu you'll see that those posts are not too far apart time wise. So STOP DOUBLE POSTING
Old 2013-02-24, 21:01   Link #2991
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
That one, thanks. For some reason I can't find the Chinese version I've read ages ago...

It just seems off that just because someone promises him they won't be harmed he'll believe it... Koichi's already planning on using the anti-magic faction for his own purposes, what's to say they won't go back on their own words as well?
In the world of espionage, this risk is always present. Thing is, if you break the deal then you lose credibility and once word gets out no one will want to deal with you.
Old 2013-02-24, 21:02   Link #2992
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian otaku #1 View Post
I was wondering. I know that Yotsuba Maya is one of the most powerfull individuals, but how powerfull is she compared to Tatsuya or Masaki?

And also people stop double posting just to increase your post count, it's seriously annoying, just EDIT them, and if you look closelu you'll see that those posts are not too far apart time wise. So STOP DOUBLE POSTING
Unlikely Miyuki would be able to beat her at this point but it's been said that Tatsuya would be able to beat her since her abilities are such a poor match up against his.
Old 2013-02-24, 21:06   Link #2993
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:

She is about as powerful as Tatsuya but has bad affinity so she would likely loose as for Masaki i think she would win easily since her night is said to be really fast.
Old 2013-02-24, 21:17   Link #2994
serbian otaku #1

I personaly don't think that she's more powerfull or equal to Tatsuya, after all we're talking about Demongod, since she can't use such destructive magic.
Old 2013-02-24, 21:20   Link #2995
bloodyclaws

Quote:

Spoiler:

This would be the answer to your question.
Old 2013-02-24, 21:23   Link #2996
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post

probably that will happen.

you know, sometimes snakes eat other snakes

Quote:

tatsuya's magic is Natural enemy of Maya's Night.

Maya's Night is Scissors
Tatsuya is Rock
Juumonji's Phalanx is Paper.

Masaki definitely no match. he will be beaten in seconds

ah about Maya's METEOR LINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
There is some new info on Maya Yotsuba's magic from Volume 8 (same as Web 4 that I summarized). It explains some interesting details and why this magic is among the strongest in the world.

The official name is Meteor Line.
Spoiler for Meteor Line:

Also, I've checked. There is indeed a chapter of the young Yotsuba sisters. It's named the "Untouchables". I didn't read it all, but I've glanced over the ending and I could tell that it matched the summary given by someone earlier. In other words, it's not a story with a happy ending.
Old 2013-02-24, 21:32   Link #2997
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
I personaly don't think that she's more powerfull or equal to Tatsuya, after all we're talking about Demongod, since she can't use such destructive magic.
Maya magic is "Night" if I remember correcly. It a magic that accumulate all light particle to a singel point (like rasengan of naruto). Because of all light gathered at one point, that place around him become pitch dark. This magic is super fast because using light with light speed. has penetrated power like laser. Even Tatsuya get injured by this and his regenerated could not catch it's speed. But because "night" is the magic that using form (light), it lose to decomposition magic of Tatsuya. There are speculation that "Night" even can penetrated Juumonji's palanx.
Old 2013-02-24, 21:38   Link #2998
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Maya magic is "Night" if I remember correcly. It a magic that accumulate all light particle to a singel point (like rasengan of naruto). Because of all light gathered at one point, that place around him become pitch dark. This magic is super fast because using light with light speed. has penetrated power like laser. Even Tatsuya get injured by this and his regenerated could not catch it's speed. But because "night" is the magic that using form (light), it lose to decomposition magic of Tatsuya. There are speculation that "Night" even can penetrated Juumonji's palanx.
No. Read whsie's explanation again. If it was just a laser, that'd be stupid and the Phalanx would be able to block it. Also, it's a FACT that the Phalanx can't block it.
Old 2013-02-24, 21:38   Link #2999
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
There's always maternal grandfather/grandmother.
Anyway, it's the other way around, her maternal grandfather was German and her grandmother Japanese.

By the way, epic quadruple post.
ah! Thanks for the correction!!
Old 2013-02-24, 21:41   Link #3000
bloodyclaws

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
It was stated that mayas night bypasses all data and fortification interferences of magic. Thus nullifying his phalanx. There is a little discussion going on in terms of restoration speed against her light magic.

It was stated in their fight that when she activated night, everything went pitch black and a point of light remained. Then a "stench of blood" loomed in the area before her magic got decomposed. That is not a secondary effect, but the result caused by her magic hitting tats. As nothing can interfere with light even at the spiritual level, then that means tats got hit with her attack. This would mean his restoration was fast enough to restore him and allowed him to keep conscious to decompose her magic.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings