AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-11-15, 22:29   Link #1501
NeutralZero

That may be the point but in most case it will always be blame on Haruto for not doing a thing and all the crap that follows...
Old 2013-11-16, 06:34   Link #1502
padasama

Sorry,Is this another leak or just fanart ?
Old 2013-11-16, 06:38   Link #1503
NeutralZero

That doesn't look like a fan art...

or its a fanart going for murder the hypotenuse...
Old 2013-11-16, 08:40   Link #1504
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by padasama View Post
Spoiler for possible leaked image.:
If that's fanart, it's the most professional looking fanart I've ever seen for Valvrave.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.

Last edited by MK-95-; 2013-11-16 at 11:51. Reason: added spoiler tag.
Old 2013-11-16, 08:52   Link #1505
NeutralZero

Indeed... and its not like they haven't had any leak issues before...
Old 2013-11-16, 08:57   Link #1506
Fjoergyn

Not a fan art, it seems strange not to leave your whole face if it was a fan art. I think it's another leak as episode 10.
Old 2013-11-16, 08:58   Link #1507
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Ugh, so more possible leaks.
Old 2013-11-16, 08:58   Link #1508
NeutralZero

and that's one ship sinking and fast...

but really... they should do something about their leakage...
unless its intentional...
Old 2013-11-16, 09:06   Link #1509
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
Not a fan art, it seems strange not to leave your whole face if it was a fan art. I think it's another leak as episode 10.
You're kidding, right? I've seen several fan arts in different mediums and for different shows that don't show the whole face. Especially if the scene was to provoke depth and/or sadness.

It depends on where the picture came from. I've seen some really good fanart that looks as good as the real thing on pixiv and zerochan and such. Also, there are some fantastic photoshop-ers and picture manipulators out there, so I'm pretty cautious about this one.

However, if it is a leak it may mean the Princess does have her death scene. However, that does not totally mean her death. Remember, we're dealing with Valvrave and space vampires here.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-11-16, 09:08   Link #1510
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

If that is a leak, it'll kill the surprise. Even though episode 10's outcome was leaked, I was still geneally surprised because of what transpired before the episode's conclusion. (Haruto going lust mode & tackling Saki, then having his way with her)

But this is an entirely different matter. Someone dying will totally kill the suspense & expectation of the episode. Still we could just be trolled to find out that she's Magius.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-11-16, 10:22   Link #1511
Destined_Fate

If it's a leak than it seems many were spot on that she's going to die to develop L-Elf. A shame as they could have went places with her character.

Guess some may need to start up the L-Elf/Saki train again so that L-Elf/Shoko isn't completely unopposed if Lise dies.
Old 2013-11-16, 10:32   Link #1512
MeggieMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
However, if it is a leak it may mean the Princess does have her death scene. However, that does not totally mean her death. Remember, we're dealing with Valvrave and space vampires here.
Space vampires with mecha who could show up, grab both people, and get the *bleep* out of there Really what we're seeing there is Lise shot up, IMO, and in a show that started with Shoko being tossed into what looked to be a sure death situation, I can hope Lise makes it one more episode yet again (I do really know how silly I'm sounding here but never say never in this show about anything)

As to show leaks, that is a problem with Valvrave and that doesn't look like fan art to me. Couldn't rule out a photoshop from a fan but I don't think that it is. I don't know why TPTB on this show think leaking is good promotion, because IMO these leaks aren't really leaks but sanctioned viral marketing. There is no way last seasons Ep 10 leak wouldn't have had fall out otherwise. That was a HUGE leak and one that even seem to be a leak of the BD/DVD release version of the scene. To have that much story board into just show up on 2ch et al, and not have someones head roll, says to me it was intentional. It even makes me question Sunrise and there history of leaks in the past. I'm starting to think they've been leaking things as a marketing strategy for years but something has changed and we the fans may not be reacting quite the way they use to. Well maybe it's just me - for some reason I'm a bit turned off by the blatant leaking this time verse when it's happened in the past on other shows (not blatant leaking but leaking in general). At this point I can just hope the picture doesn't tell a clear story and options are open but who knows what is going on here.
Old 2013-11-16, 11:28   Link #1513
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by padasama View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Edit: Isn't this a spoiler so why it isn't marked spoiler? The mods not going to be happy about this.

Edit: This is also a good chances to test Haruto's leadership, don't disappoint me Haruto.

Last edited by DevilHighDxD; 2013-11-16 at 11:45.
Old 2013-11-16, 11:49   Link #1514
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Edit: Isn't this a spoiler so why it isn't marked spoiler? The mods not going to be happy about this.

Edit: This is also a good chances to test Haruto's leadership, don't disappoint me Haruto.
Spoiler for response:
Old 2013-11-16, 12:14   Link #1515
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Looks like fanart to me, tbh. Something's slightly off about the artstyle- look at the shape of the head, and the lineart doesn't quite match up to the style of the series. Neither do the bloody bits, particularly looking at her hand- why's there a random black blob covering it?

Any source on this? It's pretty different from the ep 10 leaks.
Old 2013-11-16, 12:28   Link #1516
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Well, the whole thread is labeled spoilers, and also, he wasn't sure if this was actual material or not. The jury's still out if its a leak (spoiler) or fanart (non-spoiler).

I'm sorry, but as someone said Shoko's death was also obvious last season and she lived on. So, Lise has the same status as a character in Valvrave (which puts her at the mercy of bizarre plot twists) and as the love interest of one of the MCs. With all of Lise's presence in the promotional art, the OPs and the EDs, I'm going to bet that she's meant to be around for longer than simply a two episode major appearance.

Also, I'm not going to bet too much on Haruto. He's let me down too many times already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Looks like fanart to me, tbh. Something's slightly off about the artstyle- look at the shape of the head, and the lineart doesn't quite match up to the style of the series. Neither do the bloody bits, particularly looking at her hand- why's there a random black blob covering it?

That's true, there is random, more artsy fading near the bottom of the pick that usually wouldn't be in animation. It's like that fading artists do when they want the picture to look like it's beginning to fade away or is being burned away (sans scorch marks).

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-11-16, 12:48   Link #1517
Kurohane

Quote:

Thank you, SkullFaerie for your analysis. Really, in the preview we haven't been shown her even leaving the room with L-elf. When L-elf starts shooting, she isn't beside him. Also, L-elf is the one who seems to get shot and beaten to death, not Lieselotte. So Lieselotte will die in his arms, then L-elf will proceed to get hurt to near death as well, to the point he's lying on the snow? Then, he will proceed to get in Hito's cockpit with Haruto despite losing the person he's worked so hard for? I don't see this happening.
Old 2013-11-16, 12:55   Link #1518
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Thank you, SkullFaerie for your analysis. Really, in the preview we haven't been shown her even leaving the room with L-elf. When L-elf starts shooting, she isn't beside him. Also, L-elf is the one who seems to get shot and beaten to death, not Lieselotte. So Lieselotte will die in his arms, then L-elf will proceed to get hurt to near death as well, to the point he's lying on the snow? Then, he will proceed to get in Hito's cockpit with Haruto despite losing the person he's worked so hard for. I don't see this happening.
That is another thing, they are in the middle of the old capital right now trying to get to the rocket in the museum. Where the heck is this field of snow they're lying in? The whole city looks to be made of stone.

Also, saying that L-elf did all this for Lieselotte so that she could have a place of safety to escape to, what reason would he have for continuing on with Haruto and the gang?

He's more than likely doing this revolution of Dorssia for her as well, so her death would completely null his plans in full. Without her, he doesn't care about Dorssia, and he's never cared about Neo JIOR. So why would he go back with Haruto, rather than when he could simply disappear somewhere and live his life alone?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-11-16, 13:10   Link #1519
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

The leakage on S1 Ep10 is denounced by many because they also thought it was photo-shopped and fake until it actually happened. S1 info about episode 10, 11 and first episode of S1 were all leaked, I would get my hope up there if I were you. I'm just just saying .
Old 2013-11-16, 13:16   Link #1520
bunshichi

Quote:
Check ruro_ on twitter. A quite well-known fan-artist on 4chan.

http://min.us/mb1t65OnmfrMjG
Closed Thread