AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-16, 18:39   Link #201
Serffix

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam1638 View Post
Question - at what point in Hayate no Gotoku Season 1 did the series completely stop following the manga?
At episode 26

Spoiler for Full reference list:
Old 2010-05-04, 08:16   Link #202
velkito

Apologies if it's already been answered somewhere, but has anything been said of an eventual third season?
Old 2010-05-09, 10:44   Link #203
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by velkito View Post
Apologies if it's already been answered somewhere, but has anything been said of an eventual third season?
no idea but there is plenty of material for a 3rd season. However between End of World and the Greece Island Arc it will be 70% Athena and the anime has mostly Nagi -centric.
Old 2010-05-18, 07:46   Link #204
roankun
Tsundere Lover

This might be in the wrong thread, but does the Live Hina cd really contain audio recorded from a live concert?
Old 2010-05-24, 14:05   Link #205
Fandal

Here's a weird question. Who has the most crying scenes in this manga?
Old 2010-05-24, 17:27   Link #206
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandal View Post
Here's a weird question. Who has the most crying scenes in this manga?
Probably Hayate.
Old 2010-06-03, 06:14   Link #207
DarkWish
Proclaimed Perv

Send a message via MSN to DarkWish
I just finished watching and iv got some questions.. pardon me if im not allowed to ask.

Will there be a season 3 ? (ur opinion) is there a announced season 3?

Bc i havent read the manga , does Hinagiku confess to Hayate?
Old 2010-06-03, 09:45   Link #208
madmac

Quote:
no idea but there is plenty of material for a 3rd season. However between End of World and the Greece Island Arc it will be 70% Athena and the anime has mostly Nagi -centric.
They couldn't realistically cover everything up to the end of Golden Week in one 25 episode season, though.

More likely they'd go up to about the start of Golden Week (Chapter 210 or so) which wouldn't be too Athena heavy and still have a reasonable amount of Nagi. Hina gets very little attention in that span of chapters, though.

Quote:
The manga is still going, but so far no.

Quote:
Nothing has been announced. It's a popular series and there's a ton of Manga material left to cover (Enough for two entire 25 episode seasons, and by the time those were done, probably enough for a fifth) Chances are pretty good it'll at least get a third season.

To be more precise, Season two ends at Chapter 147. The manga is currently up to 274 chapters and still going. You get about 52 chapters a year, so...It's basically impossible for the anime to catch up with the manga unless the manga ends.
Old 2010-06-04, 03:09   Link #209
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWish View Post
I just finished watching and iv got some questions.. pardon me if im not allowed to ask.

I'm 99.9% sure there will be a season 3, and ultimately a season 4. Hayate is way too successful to leave dry.

Quote:
Actually she kinda did, 1-2 times, but not in a way that Hayate would UNDERSTAND that it was a genuine confession of romantic intent.

So, the correct answer would be "not really". And truth to be told: In my opinion, this is probably going to be THE trigger. Should Hinagiku ever confess to Hayate in a way that he properly understands her meaning, I'm convinced that it will trigger the end run of the story.

(In other words, it's not going to be ending soon)
Old 2010-06-08, 02:25   Link #210
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roankun View Post
This might be in the wrong thread, but does the Live Hina cd really contain audio recorded from a live concert?
I believe it does. At least, I have live tracks from I believe it was the HiNA-fest and well, I can't imagine it not coming from her Live CD.
Old 2010-06-29, 15:19   Link #211
SonMati

I have a question regarding a certain parody from anime HnG. There was an episode when angry Nagi was wearing boxing gloves and moving her arm in the Hitman style, exactly like Mashiba from Hajime no Ippo:
http://myanimelist.net/character/181...shiba/pictures
I would be very thankful, if you could tell me a numer of that episode.
Old 2011-03-24, 08:36   Link #212
jho

What manga chapter did Hayate travel to the past to save Nagi?
Old 2011-03-27, 18:01   Link #213
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jho View Post
What manga chapter did Hayate travel to the past to save Nagi?
IIRC, it wasn't a chapter per see, but a bonus story at the end of volume 4 (kind of like a flash forward).
Old 2012-03-22, 21:28   Link #214
DorkingtonPugsly

Someone has probably asked this before(maybe), but how many volumes of the manga did the anime cover? Like how far did the anime go, including the movie?
Old 2012-03-25, 15:47   Link #215
madmac

Quote:
Someone has probably asked this before(maybe), but how many volumes of the manga did the anime cover? Like how far did the anime go, including the movie?
The anime has covered up to Chapter 147, out of 356 chapters and counting. The movie doesn't adapt any manga material and is set about two months ahead of the current manga story.
Old 2012-11-30, 02:50   Link #216
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Concerning the current TV series airing, for how many cours is going to be broadcasted? and how many episodes?
Old 2012-11-30, 02:58   Link #217
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Concerning the current TV series airing, for how many cours is going to be broadcasted? and how many episodes?
1 cour, most likely 12 episodes like previous Manglobe series.
Old 2013-03-13, 11:27   Link #218
Haiprbim
Banned

Hello.
I would like to ask a few questions so I can clear things up.

Is it true that on the 8th of April 2013, the 4th Season of Hayate no Gotoku is coming out?

If that is true, was the 1st Season airing from April 1, 2007 to March 30, 2008 and included 52 episodes,
the 2nd Season airing from April 3, 2009 to September 18, 2009 and included 25 episodes and
the 3rd Season airing from October 4, 2012 to December 20, 2012 and included 12 episodes?

Also, if the above is true, was the story continuing from where it left off in the previous season, including the same Main Characters, or was the story changed and possibly the change in Main Characters made as well?

Answers to the questions would really be appreciated.
Thank-you very much in front! :D
Old 2013-03-13, 16:03   Link #219
GlassesLady
dat apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by P3tr View Post
Hello.
I would like to ask a few questions so I can clear things up.

Is it true that on the 8th of April 2013, the 4th Season of Hayate no Gotoku is coming out?

If that is true, was the 1st Season airing from April 1, 2007 to March 30, 2008 and included 52 episodes,
the 2nd Season airing from April 3, 2009 to September 18, 2009 and included 25 episodes and
the 3rd Season airing from October 4, 2012 to December 20, 2012 and included 12 episodes?

Also, if the above is true, was the story continuing from where it left off in the previous season, including the same Main Characters, or was the story changed and possibly the change in Main Characters made as well?

Answers to the questions would really be appreciated.
Thank-you very much in front!
There's an entire thread in this forum dedicated to the next season that's got all we know about the new season so far. It looks to be a series of standalone episodes, each focusing on a single character from the main cast. We have no idea yet if the season itself is the continuation of the 3rd one or if it's a standalone like the 3rd one was.

My Pokemans; let me show you them.
Old 2013-03-14, 01:47   Link #220
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassesLady View Post
There's an entire thread in this forum dedicated to the next season that's got all we know about the new season so far. It looks to be a series of standalone episodes, each focusing on a single character from the main cast. We have no idea yet if the season itself is the continuation of the 3rd one or if it's a standalone like the 3rd one was.
I know that there is a thread about it, my question wasn't focusing on that.
What I wanted to know is if it is true that the Anime already had 3 Seasons and that they have had the number of episodes I said.

Also, maybe I wasn't clear enough but, when saying "Also, if the above is true, was the story continuing from where it left off in the previous season", I didn't only mean the cross from Season 3 to Season 4, but all the crosses: From Season 1 to 2, from 2 to 3 and now even from 3 to 4, which you did answer. I meant if the story kept on going in the previous seasons, or did it not?

Thanks.
Closed Thread