marconii2002

Campanella gets OVA http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nella-gets-ova
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-25, 03:55   Link #3982
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

http://www.ufotable.com/
http://www.animate.co.jp/aniten/10th.html

Seems like its a project to commemorate 10 years anniversary of Animate, but what truly attracted my attention was, am i expecting a Project Touhou anime here....???

アニメ店長×東方プロジェクト <-- Touhou Project anime x Anime Tenchou (i'm sure i didn't read it wrong here...) that poster look sooo legit and real, i doubt its a fan made poster or some pranks made by TH fans to tease others.

Seems like finally ZUN gave up on being stubborn to let go of his TH series...
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-25, 05:46   Link #3983
NeoSam

StarChild has opened a site for the Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! TV anime series:
http://www.starchild.co.jp/special/oniichan/

An official site has opened for the Ah Megami-sama OAD:
http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/megamisama/
Old 2010-09-25, 14:42   Link #3984
NeoSam

The seinen manga Nobunaga! (のぶながっ!) by Azuma Kouji has a secret project that's under progress...

The project will be announced in the next issue of the seinen manga magazine Comic Gum (which will be officially released on October 26th, 2010).

The Nobunaga! manga is serialized in the seinen manga magazine Comic Gum.

Source: MoonPhase Diary

Could this project be an anime adaptation? we'll have to wait for the next issue of Comic Gum to know...
Old 2010-09-25, 15:02   Link #3985
NeoSam

Tomorrow (September 26th) will be the Dengeki Bunko Autumn Festival 2010.

Who knows, we might see some anime adaptation announcements of shounen light novels from the shounen light novel label Dengeki Bunko

Edit:

Hmm... characters that appear in the top image of the Dengeki Bunko Autumn Festival 2010 site, has two characters from two Dengeki Bunko light novel series that haven't gotten an anime adaptation yet; a character from the shounen light novel series Accel World, and a character from the shounen light novel series RO-KYU-BU!. Is it possible that one of them or both of them be announced to get an anime adaptation...

Last edited by NeoSam; 2010-09-25 at 15:29.
NeoSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-25, 17:06   Link #3986
Kunagisa

^Hahaha, I went to the page and was puzzled why there is a guy among all the girls, then I remember who she is ... /facepalm (IT'S BEEN SO LONGGGG).

I call bs if Accel World gets adaptation because there're barely enough stuff to make 13 episodes (and AW getting more attention than SAO is grrrrrr).

Also didn't know Ookami-san is popular enough to make it to the promo page. According to the anime discussion topic I thought this series isn't that popular. If the characters are appearing not based on popularity and instead based on having related new information about them that would be interesting ...
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-25, 23:44   Link #3987
NeoSam

The Nobunaga! secret project turned out to be a Drama CD adaptation (wow such a secret project >_> we didn't need to wait till October 26th):
http://blog.yag-tokyo.chu.jp/?eid=171

Guh, at least I hope the "Dengeki Bunko Autumn Festival 2010" will not pass without any anime adaptation announcement of at least one Dengeki Bunko light novel series >_<
Old 2010-09-26, 00:03   Link #3988
NeoSam

The seinen manga Lotte no Omocha! (ロッテのおもちゃ!) by Haga Yui might be getting an important announcement in the next issue of the seinen manga magazine Dengeki Maoh (the next issue of the seinen manga magazine Dengeki Maoh will be released on October 27th, 2010).

Could it be an anime adaptation?

Last edited by NeoSam; 2010-09-26 at 01:50.
NeoSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 00:44   Link #3989
Falkor

^now that's something I might be interested in.
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 12:56   Link #3990
NeoSam

Two more upcoming important announcements:

The next issue of the seinen manga magazine Comic Alive will contain two important announcements (the next issue will be officially released on October 27th, 2010).

The announcements are for the following titles:

================================

The shounen(boy's) light novel series Mayo Chiki! (まよチキ!) by Asano Hajime (author) and Kikuchi Seiji (illustrator) will be getting an important announcement in the next issue of the seinen manga magazine Comic Alive (which will be officially released on October 27th, 2010).

The shounen light novel series "Mayo Chiki!" is published under the shounen light novel label MF Bunko J. The fifth volume of the light novel series will be released on October 25th, 2010.

A seinen manga adaptation of "Mayo Chiki!" is running in the seinen manga magazine "Comic Alive". The first volume of the manga will be released on October 23rd, 2010. The manga is drawn by Niito.

The seinen manga Maria Holic by Endou Minari will be getting an important announcement in the next issue of the seinen manga magazine Comic Alive (which will be officially released on October 27th, 2010).

The manga is serialized in the seinen manga magazine "Comic Alive". Volume 7 of the manga will be released on October 23rd, 2010.

Hmm... fifth volume of the light novel series "Mayo Chiki!" gets released on October 25th, the first volume of its manga adaptation gets released on October 23rd, and the important announcement appears in "Comic Alive" on October 27th... Hmm... doesn't this feel like the announcement will turn out to be an anime adaptation...

Much to look forward to on October 27th >_<
Old 2010-09-27, 09:05   Link #3991
lightl

hmm found this while browsing ANN http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ject-launching guess a new Berserk anime
lightl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 09:51   Link #3992
Haohmaru
The Invincible Samurai

Most awesome news I've read in a very long time. Now just hope it has a good budget, staf and studio to back it up
Haohmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 10:19   Link #3993
shels

How about those images last year about a Berserk project? something related to this new project?

nonetheless excelent news!
shels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 12:08   Link #3994
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

New Berserk anime? Wowsers!
Old 2010-09-28, 07:28   Link #3995
marconii2002

Asobi ni Ikuyo! gets OVA http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...anime-in-march
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 10:03   Link #3996
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Subaru x Gainax Animation Project

Subaru, Gainax Plan Collaborative Animation Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANN
The official teaser site for the "Subaru x Gainax Animation Project" has launched on Tuesday. According to the website, the collaborative project between the car manufacturer and the anime studio "drops this winter," and status updates on the animation production and other matters are available from the official Twitter account. The project's staff includes director Shouji Saeki (Mahoromatic, Strike Witches 2 episode storyboarder), concept artist Daisuke Kikuchi (Gurren Lagann, Mahoromatic: Tadaima Okaeri), and character designer Mai Otsuka (Shakugan no Shana, Hanamaru Kindergarten).
Very.... intriguing collaboration here, and some nice credentials to boot. Let's see what the subject matter is supposed to be about, though it'll likely be related to cars...

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 10:15   Link #3997
kitten320

Could someone confirm if it is true that Pandora Hearts and Working!! series will get season 2 in 2011?
Old 2010-09-28, 12:11   Link #3998
krko
The Movie is Coming

Apparently there's going to be a K-ON movie.
krko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 12:25   Link #3999
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I'll confirm this. Announcement made at the end of the final TV episode, but no date was announced.

2ch must be in ruins right now.
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 13:19   Link #4000
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
UUGHH stop with the k-on and what is with the car company crossover >.>
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcements, new anime, trailers