AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-08, 19:06   Link #41
marvelB

^It's probably best to post that in the current anime arc thread (the Punk Hazard one, naturally). But yeah, that's really saddening news. May he rest in peace.

Going back to the subject of Law's stamina, I think it's actually all the more interesting that, despite his handicap, Usopp and Robin are the ones accompanying him. I mean, neither of them are exactly the heaviest hitters, either (Robin's DF power is fairly strong, but the fact that her sprouted limbs can feel pain too is a pretty big disadvantage). Plus, if you add in CC who's also more of a manipulator than a fighter, then you could sort of say that Law's team is the "technical" team, eh? Makes it all the more interesting to see how they'll handle an encounter with an admiral, should they run into him.....
Old 2013-06-08, 20:59   Link #42
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

^
It says a lot about what he wants. I don't think he wants to battle Daflamingo or Fujitori. Everyone on the exchange team would rather run then fight. Ussop is great at retreating, and Robin is great at hiding. I think he is hoping someone else is going to fight his battle or he will be able to escape. Then you have the team on the ship for backup, finally you have the assault team.

Judgement and the Deception
The way the teams are set up, it seems law is trying appeal to Admiral Fujitori. In a court case like way. First he never gave up his Shichibukai title. He managed to force Daflamingo to give up his title. Second he let Smoker know about Green Bit, so he wants the marines here. Third, if Daflamingo is truly the threat to Akainu's HQ like Akoiji says. Then what better way then to reveal his dealings with Kaidou by destroying the factory with the assault team and having CC (Ex WG Scientist working for a Shichibukai). Now the Marines are going to think Daflamingo was screwing them over and leaving the Shichibukai only makes Daflamingo more of a criminal in the eyes of the Marines. Basically Law trying to frame Daflamingo in front of the Judge (Admiral Fujitori). That is just my theory. I wonder what Daflamingo plan is? He has to handle with care now that he is no longer considered a Shichibukai.

Last edited by grey_1960; 2013-06-09 at 00:03. Reason: Add on more to the theory.
Old 2013-06-08, 21:12   Link #43
Ruby Princess

Is Caesar the newest Straw Hat? o.o
Old 2013-06-08, 21:16   Link #44
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

I take it you haven't been paying attention to the story the past while if you feel the need to ask that question.
Old 2013-06-08, 21:21   Link #45
Ruby Princess

Oh no, it's just that I'm an anime only watcher that can't help but peek into spoiler threads concerning the manga. ^^; Nice way to hype myself up for the stories the anime will tell in the future~
Old 2013-06-08, 21:22   Link #46
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Fair enough then. To answer your question, no he isn't, but there is a good reason he's accompanying Law and the Strawhats.
Old 2013-06-11, 03:30   Link #47
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Bartolome's shock face:

Theory 1: He wants the Fruit for Sabo.

- Bartolomeo knows ( maybe indebted to) sabo.
- Bartolome Knows Luffy Through Sabo
- Bartolomeo realizes Luffy whom Sabo talked about is there.

Sabo Could be Kaidou. There are many many subtle hints that he is/might be imo.

---

Theory 2: He wants the Fruit for Luffy

- Luffy saved/helped him in the past and thus he is going to get it for him.
- Ace and Bartolomeo knew each other and thus He feels the fruit belongs to Luffy

In this case don't be surprised to see The whitebeard pirates joining this arc.

Let me your thoughts .
Old 2013-06-11, 05:33   Link #48
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post

Sabo Could be Kaidou. There are many many subtle hints that he is/might be imo.

---

Theory 2: He wants the Fruit for Luffy

- Luffy saved/helped him in the past and thus he is going to get it for him.
- Ace and Bartolomeo knew each other and thus He feels the fruit belongs to Luffy

In this case don't be surprised to see The whitebeard pirates joining this arc.

Let me your thoughts .
Hints? can you write more about that? I see no hints. It was hinted that he is not human as far as I remember.

I like the second theory more. Bartolomeo as a straw-hat ally would be a surprise. He might be an enemy as well, because, even if he is a Luffy fanboy, he'll be disapointed by Luffy's not so cruel nature. Also, the WB pirates joining would make things even more crowded. But I'd love to see that, chaos ahoy
Old 2013-06-11, 08:35   Link #49
marvelB

Alrighty fellas, spoilers are out!
Old 2013-06-13, 23:58   Link #50
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
Hints? can you write more about that? I see no hints. It was hinted that he is not human as far as I remember.

I like the second theory more. Bartolomeo as a straw-hat ally would be a surprise. He might be an enemy as well, because, even if he is a Luffy fanboy, he'll be disapointed by Luffy's not so cruel nature. Also, the WB pirates joining would make things even more crowded. But I'd love to see that, chaos ahoy
Very subtle hints .

I am going to make a video about this and after i do, i will post the whole reasoning on the forum too.

But for now, let me just say one of them.

Remember the the 5 elder stars saying that two people could defeat Blackbeard?
1) Is Marco
2) is a Kaidou

I am assuming Marco could defeat him because of his healing abilities. Thus Kaidou most likely have a healing ability.

Basically taking a beating from Blackbeard and then just heal.

Now back to when the supposed person that Dragon saved was sabo.

Now Let's just stretch our imagination ( by a ton if must ),

What if Dragon gave a super strong devil fruit power ( that would heal him) to Sabo to save his life.

That would be so Dragon like imho.

At the time of course Ivankov couldn't heal him, so that's out of the question.

This is one of the reasons as to my reasoning ( many more of course).

My theory of course at this point will be far fetched to many as not that many information is revealed. But that's the fun of making theories and trying to connect the dots.

Well i might be wrong and of course there is many more possibilities out there. I have been obsessed with trying to figure out where and who Sabo is at this point of the story .

So i have few other candidates as who sabo might be. Actually Bartolomeo is one of the possible candidates as being sabo as well.