AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-11-28, 15:32   Link #21
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
I don't think they really say. When Naruto was doing his training, he was just splitting stuff apart with the wind manipulation, but you really couldn't 'see' the chakra per se.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 15:38   Link #22
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
Quick question about this "wind" element chakra. Is this from naruto's own chakra (blue) or the kyuubi's (red)?
2 things:

Spoiler:
Old 2006-11-28, 16:35   Link #23
Syaoran
Inactive Member

How come Naruto's chakra is yellow O.o
They coloured it different because it would look too much like Dragonball?

I won't complain
Blue is my favourite colour.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 16:37   Link #24
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
How come Naruto's chakra is yellow O.o
They coloured it different because it would look too much like Dragonball?.
Who knows..But, remember when Jiraiya asked Naruto about the color of his Chakra?..well in the Manga he say Yellow...
Old 2006-11-28, 17:12   Link #25
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Who knows..But, remember when Jiraiya asked Naruto about the color of his Chakra?..well in the Manga he say Yellow...
can you give me the chapter that naruto told Jiraiya what color his chakra was because i find it a little bit awkward because Asuma releases his chakra into his chakra blades it was still blue. ^^
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 17:21   Link #26
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
can you give me the chapter that naruto told Jiraiya what color his chakra was because i find it a little bit awkward because Asuma releases his chakra into his chakra blades it was still blue. ^^
Chapter 91..page 15
Old 2006-11-28, 18:36   Link #27
Wrath of the Uchiha

Damn! The end of fillers, , the directx 10 generation, the 2nd coming of christ.....it's here, I am so glad I left watching fillers in the middle of 'curry of life' to wait for this very moment :|
Wrath of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 18:51   Link #28
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

im pretty sure that naruto has been using only his own chakra during his training
Spoiler:

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 18:54   Link #29
Yondaime-The Fourth

Hahha I stopped at the curry of life part also. it got ridiculous after that. Pretty much the fact that part two is coming out thrills everyone. Now we will see his new jutsu. hurricane sounds cool but at the same time a little let down for me. I was hoping he was going to unleash a new rasengan that was very fast and could pierce through almost anything. but cmon hurricane. the time it takes him to start a rotation to create a hurricane will be used against him. I dont know if anyone has ever seen fatal fury but in that anime terry bogard (main character) uses something of a hurricane kick. something along the lines of hado senpu kykuu (hurricane kick). I wonder if it will turn out similar to that.
Yondaime-The Fourth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 19:00   Link #30
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster View Post
im pretty sure that naruto has been using only his own chakra during his training
Spoiler:
I think his chakra and Kyuubi's chakra can be interchangeable. After all, Yondaime devised the seal so that Kyuubi's chakra get transferred to his own right? While he really isn't using Kyuubi's chakra, the line where the transference between his own chakra and Kyuubi's has faded so in conclusion it could be a little bit of Kyuubi's chakra. If I'm wrong, please ignore me. I haven't been keeping up with the technicalities of Naruto.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 19:00   Link #31
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Bronwen Stx you are somehow correct, but just as Sumoning Gamabunta, he is depending also on Kyuby Chakras.
Old 2006-11-28, 19:50   Link #32
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

hopefully he'll soon use his own chakra to do stuff, and not rely on that damned kyuubi

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 19:56   Link #33
kauldron26
Med Student

the fillers are ending soon, and it also seems the manga is concluding with the humongous akatsuki arc.... thankgoodness. Do u guys seen the manga ending by next year?
kauldron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 20:16   Link #34
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Spoiler:
Quote:
hopefully he'll soon use his own chakra to do stuff, and not rely on that damned kyuubi
I don't think it's a choice for him, IMO. Kyuubi's chakra becomes more susceptible to the workings of his body that using Kyuubi's chakra becomes an unconscious effort for him - thus everytime he goes emotionally angry, Kyuubi's unique chakra breaks the dam that's holding it all in.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 22:48   Link #35
Lumir

Just out of curiosity, its seems when naruto gose into the 1-tail mode, he was somewhat out of control... as i have heard manga whys he can go up to 4 tails now... i was wondering dose he have control or not? To me it seems that when he realeases kyuubi's chakra it gains some control over naruto.

Also i would like to confirm, when people talk about naruto having alot of stamina, is that because of kyuubi? Or is it because his own chakra is really untapped?
Old 2006-11-28, 23:44   Link #36
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Honestly when I first heard about this I couldn't believe it. There seemed a darkness covering Naruto that would never end. The fillers would continue until the end of time and the show would never get back to the good things I enjoyed. While it is still a wait until February at least the end of the tunnel is in sight. I'm looking forward to the new episodes.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 10:54   Link #37
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Naruto's own chakra is already enormous....at the point of the manga i think he can summon gamabunta with his own chakra...

BTW vs Gaara...he used thousands of kage bunshins...in the anime they showed it obviously that he did that with his own chakra....and also said he used most of his own chakra with those kage bunshin.

Or was that somehow Kyuubi chakra?
Old 2006-11-29, 11:14   Link #38
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
BTW vs Gaara...he used thousands of kage bunshins...in the anime they showed it obviously that he did that with his own chakra....and also said he used most of his own chakra with those kage bunshin.

Or was that somehow Kyuubi chakra?
There are some that believes is His own Chakra, I believe is Kyuby Chakra, as He had already used up a lot of CHakra before, and on top of that he created those Kage Bushin out of Feelings (A Key to call upon Kyuby Chakra).

Also, When Naruto reffers to Kyuby Chakra he normally reffers to that as his own Chakra.
Old 2006-11-29, 11:19   Link #39
Xrayz0r
Banned

The problem with this is that Bunshins are feeded, and don't get a set amount of chakra which they can deplete and then disappear.

If that were true, it would be logical that it were Kyuubi's chakra. Though all those clones kept being feeded while Naruto's eyes weren't fox-like.

IMO he really didn't waste much chakra before that. And Gamabunta was summoned just by Kyuubi chakra. So if he was really that worn out at the end, logically it would've been those bunshins, feeding on his own chakra capicity.

Edit: On a side note (I just went to lookup the cht), Sasuke didn't seem to comment on any "red chakra", like most others used to do when he went Kyuubi. He just accepted it was a huge amount of Naruto's own chakra and was all shocked about it.
Xrayz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 11:33   Link #40
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayz0r View Post
The problem with this is that Bunshins are feeded, and don't get a set amount of chakra which they can deplete and then disappear.

If that were true, it would be logical that it were Kyuubi's chakra. Though all those clones kept being feeded while Naruto's eyes weren't fox-like.

IMO he really didn't waste much chakra before that. And Gamabunta was summoned just by Kyuubi chakra. So if he was really that worn out at the end, logically it would've been those bunshins, feeding on his own chakra capicity.

Edit:On a side note (I'm reading the chapter now), Sasuke didn't seem to comment on any "red chakra", like most others used to do when he went Kyuubi. He just accepted it was a huge amount of Naruto's own chakra and was all stunned about it.
2 things here:
There are moments were Naruto uses Kyuby Chakra and he has not showed Kyuby Features: Fight with Neeji, In front of Itachi and Kisame.

While Sasuke did not comment on the red Chakra, this not necessarily means that it was not present, as there is moment where Naruto has used the Kyuby Chakra and nobody has commented on the color of it.

And then, were are not going into this debate again, but remember that not all believes that When Naruto create a Kage Bushin the Chakra they get its constantly feed from the original, rather they are created with a fix amount parting from the Equal Chakra Division.

In case you missed it, when Jiraiya asked for Naruto to deplete his own Chakra for the Summoning Jutsu training, Naruto did not used Kage Bushin to deplete his Chakra, that was Anime filler, what happened in the Manga was that Jiraiya asked Naruto to do the walk on water exercise to deplete his Chakra.