AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-16, 02:38   Link #2961
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The title of this episode should be "Save the loli before she's Dead". lol

And yes that dog is more of a liability than anything else! Also gotta wonder the zombies respond to sound, but not to animals and their sound? Probably because the dog keeps running that's the reason why the zombies didn't follow it or coudn't react that fast as seen their walking speed is a normal zombie speed.

and yes SEXY indeed

Old 2010-08-16, 02:41   Link #2962
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by velocd View Post
I don't understand the mass (zombie-like?) affection to this series.

The ecchi is overblown and almost Queen's Blade-esque, the plot is predictable and slow (like most zombie apocalyptic series). The characters are cliche. I'm only entertained in the ways the animation team can make the girls defy physics.
It's a zombie-movie. That's all.
Old 2010-08-16, 02:55   Link #2963
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
I dont think its the loli effect here.. its human nature, really. Older peoples are capable to think and save themselves.. kids on the other hand. You'll throw a little boy in Alice's shoes and the end result will be the same. They do what every other sane human will. Save poor kids.
Well said.

Gives a smile on my face.
Spoiler for you know who:

Also torn between 2 lovers...but the real message is in the subs.
Old 2010-08-16, 02:59   Link #2964
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Archer*coughshirocough* would be proud of that sub

Also Rei's stake on Takashi is deemed void by her picking Hishashi already.. Takashi now on the market and she's only one of the fishes.. not the ONLY fish
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 03:04   Link #2965
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

In this Episode Hirano = The King of the Braves...... I meant King of the Gun Barrels

Kudos for Takashi too
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 03:10   Link #2966
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

It's a rescue mission. Everyone did their bid. Though awesomeness always fall for the ones that has the "BIGGER GUN" no wonder the girls are all over Hirano this episode. Lucky guy!

Also this dog is not cute at all.... XD

The design might grow on me a little later.
Old 2010-08-16, 03:17   Link #2967
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
..............Dad screams --> No zombie reaction
Alice cries --> zombies instantly take notice
Even the zombies are lolicons
Well they are different zombies so to say, so in life they could have been lolicons when they were alive.. Yeah that explains why they only go for poor Alice.

Quote:
It's a rescue mission. Everyone did their bid. Though awesomeness always fall for the ones that has the "BIGGER GUN" no wonder the girls are all over Hirano this episode. Lucky guy!

Also this dog is not cute at all.... XD
Yeah, Hirano was getting all the breast-pressing on him when they were in the Humvee

Also /nod on the dog not looking so good
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 03:21   Link #2968
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Check the preview tho .. Takashi staged a comeback
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 03:27   Link #2969
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Rei and Saeko sleeping besides Takashi while possible later on he'll wake up seeing Saya's ass.

Hirano though has the loli beside him. Hmm....Hirano may not look much, but he's more of a girl magnet if you really look at it.

Also still no signs of a "BOSS" zombie......
Old 2010-08-16, 03:35   Link #2970
sikvod00

The whole point of saving the little girl was to demonstrate that they are still humans, capable of compassion, reckless bravery, and selfless heroism. This is to contrast from their previous actions of doing whatever it takes to survive, including letting other innocent people die while they were relatively safe in that The Fortress of Hawt Goddesses. None of them like it, but that's the grim reality: survival of the fittest AND the luckiest.

Rescuing her was a way to escape from their primal desire to live, and actually risk their chances in order to save someone who REALLY needed it: a helpless girl who's father was just killed in front of her. It was as much for them as it was for her; think of it as sort of therapy to reassure themselves that they are still humans. Now of course in big scheme of things, this one act doesn't mean squat. The little zombie boy from the bridge scene in a previous episode showed that children are equally likely, perhaps more so, to be victims of these things. I doubt this will become a trend for them; going around saving lolis every chance they get.

And sure, the fact that the person they rescued is as cute as a button just made it easier for them to go save.
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 03:42   Link #2971
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Rescuing her was a way to escape from their primal desire to live, and actually risk their chances in order to save someone who REALLY needed it: a helpless girl who's father was just killed in front of her. It was as much for them as it was for her; think of it as sort of therapy to reassure themselves that they are still humans. Now of course in big scheme of things,
It was cruel the way her father was taken away before her eyes because those people in the house could not just take anyone else, because they are generally frightened to death that everything they knew was going to mad house. But its nice to see that the main characters still retain their sanity and humanity.

Quote:
this one act doesn't mean squat. The little zombie boy from the bridge scene in a previous episode showed that children are equally likely, perhaps more so, to be victims of these things. I doubt this will become a trend for them; going around saving lolis every chance they get.
You mean in Episode 6 where a woman was trying to "save" a child, but the child was bitten and eventually the infection killed him and altered him to become one of "Them" and bit the woman in the neck?

Quote:
And sure, the fact that the person they rescued is as cute as a button just made it easier for them to go save.
Yeah if it was anyone other then a loli, then it would have been impossible to escape unless that person knew how to keep balance on a little wall.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 03:48   Link #2972
Qikz

Well, just nipping to the shops then I'll watch this, can't wait!
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 03:58   Link #2973
sikvod00

Yea, that's what I was referring to, Hooves.
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 03:59   Link #2974
ZeKeR
Superbad

soo.... much.... BOIN!!!
Old 2010-08-16, 04:17   Link #2975
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
going around saving lolis every chance they get.
Ahh...the ultimate dream of a lolicon.

Ok some motivators.
Spoiler for XD XD XD:
Old 2010-08-16, 04:22   Link #2976
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Some seriously epic Hirano scenes this week, plus i'm glad the fanservice carried on from last weeks episode. Poor poor Hirano.

Insert songs did a pretty decent job as well.

Glad i got more Saya in this episode compared to last weeks. <3
Old 2010-08-16, 04:43   Link #2977
Qikz

Well, that is objectively my favourite episode so far. By god that was amazing. So many great Hirano moments and the bit with Papa.

Takagi was in it alot more this week too, therefore it's better straight away. <3!
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 04:47   Link #2978
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Ahh...the ultimate dream of a lolicon.

Ok some motivators.
Spoiler for XD XD XD:
Truth be told. I agree with all those messages beneath the pictures
Old 2010-08-16, 04:48   Link #2979
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Seems also here the guys follow Saya's orders.

Also in the preview Takashi finally sleeps...but BIG question here is........

"WHEN WILL THE GUYS TAKE A BATH!" eww pee and sweat on Takashi and battle sweat on Kouta, but the girls seems not mind it. Hmm. odor...fetish?
Old 2010-08-16, 05:03   Link #2980
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
I dont think its the loli effect here.. its human nature, really. Older peoples are capable to think and save themselves.. kids on the other hand. You'll throw a little boy in Alice's shoes and the end result will be the same. They do what every other sane human will. Save poor kids.
Not quite the same I think. It's still not a loli thing, though everyone knows they chose to insert a girl instead of a boy for that reason. It's just a combination of multiple instincts. There's a strong instinct to protect those smaller and youonger than you, and there's also a certain instinct to protect girls in particular, partially due to the still-present impression that average girls can't defend themselves the way boys can. I'm not saying the impression has any basis, but there's still an instinct for men to be attracted to women they want to protect, and for girls to be seen as more nonviolent, leading to a tendency to view girls as more defenseless. Thus, the end result might not have been the same in this situation. At the least, the fact that the kid was a cute little girl helped.

I'm surprised that no military forces have attempted an ovious cleanup technique: Set off a small series of explosions that produce a great deal of sound without much actual destructive force within a small area. Wait a certain length of time for "them" to stumble into the area to investigate. One of the biggest problems with "them" is that "they" don't die easily or quickly, allowing the number of potential sources of infection to increase exponentially with little hope of there eventually being too few living sources. Killing them gets rid of the potential contagion, but can take a while. If one uses their reaction to sound to make them clump together, then it will be far easier to use bombs, flamethrowers or other large weapons to take out several thousand at a time. As an added benefit, the explosion used to kill produces yet more sound, possibly attracting even more of them. Only thing is there'd have to be a loudspeaker or something coming from the same direction warning normal people to steer clear.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse