AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-06-12, 10:13   Link #13061
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

I'm enjoying the meltdown on twitter. I wonder what they are thinking at DW atm.
Old 2016-06-12, 10:19   Link #13062
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
I'm enjoying the meltdown on twitter. I wonder what they are thinking at DW atm.
Well, the event was terrible. Not a single mat drop for any of the mooks, etc...
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 10:23   Link #13063
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

What players are annoyed at is this event ruined their sleep schedule for 2 weeks and all we got is 10 measly Quartz to compensate for it.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 10:30   Link #13064
Exacro

so dissapointing.....

well at least i can hoard quartz.....
Exacro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 10:55   Link #13065
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
10 quartz AND a ticket for the extra fight, that's not bad really.
When you say 10 Quartz and a ticket, do you mean 10 Quartz over the course of the entire event, or was the last fight way more generous with you than it was for me?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 11:17   Link #13066
Kakurin
大佐

Event sucked big-time. They better do something good next. Well, hoarding more quartz. Sitting on 261 right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
When you say 10 Quartz and a ticket, do you mean 10 Quartz over the course of the entire event, or was the last fight way more generous with you than it was for me?
The last raid rewarded 10 quartz.
Old 2016-06-12, 11:40   Link #13067
zerozeronine

I got Elizabeth from Shuten's ticket,so I have nothing to complain about
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 11:49   Link #13068
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Event sucked big-time. They better do something good next. Well, hoarding more quartz. Sitting on 261 right now.

The last raid rewarded 10 quartz.
When you say, last raid, you mean the last 1 BP battle that gave a summon ticket?

Because I know I was at 35+ (maybe 37-38) quartz before that fight, and I'm currently at 40 quartz now.
Old 2016-06-12, 11:51   Link #13069
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
When you say, last raid, you mean the last 1 BP battle that gave a summon ticket?

Because I know I was at 35+ (maybe 37-38) quartz before that fight, and I'm currently at 40 quartz now.
He means the raid where we had to kill 3 trillion of Ibaraki's HP. The reward for killing her is 10 Quartz. Check your giftbox.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2016-06-12, 11:51   Link #13070
zerozeronine

Quote:

When you log-in you get 10 quartz in your gift box.
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 11:58   Link #13071
AntonKutovoi

So, Journey to the West event is the next? We better to have a Sun Wukong voiced by Masako Nozawa or Mayumi Tanaka
As for the gender-awapped Xuanzang... Female Xuanzang pretty much is a norm in Japan these days, so I think I would be more surprised to see a male one here.
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 12:02   Link #13072
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
When you log-in you get 10 quartz in your gift box.
Ah, got it!

Thank you kindly. I feel much better now.
Old 2016-06-12, 12:11   Link #13073
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Well, finally managed to beat 3BP

It wasn't easy, I'll give them that, though given how lacklustre the event concluded after such a wait and not much to take away from it, I don't know if it was worth the trouble.

Oh well. Saving Quartz till Camelot or Summer event. Either or, whichever has something that interests me.

Also, Double Saint ActionTM

Yesterday

Today

At least now I can sort them by what servants I need to focus on

The sort by bond level is really bad, but the entire system needs a major overhaul so that it can be more useful/convenient so :/
Old 2016-06-12, 14:43   Link #13074
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Just tried the 40AP Archer quest for the first time. I could say the other 40AP quests spoiled me, but I probably should have guessed who the boss would be... That's some AP I'm not getting back...
Old 2016-06-12, 14:58   Link #13075
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Just tried the 40AP Archer quest for the first time. I could say the other 40AP quests spoiled me, but I probably should have guessed who the boss would be... That's some AP I'm not getting back...
So Gil rekt your team? Cu + Support Lancer can easily kill him.

Old 2016-06-12, 15:04   Link #13076
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
So Gil rekt your team? Cu + Support Lancer can easily kill him.
Support Scathach pretty much oneshots him
Old 2016-06-12, 15:50   Link #13077
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

The only worth thing from this event was CEs (I'll slap Ushi on Ushi and Kintoki on Andersen) and my 3rd D'On. Overvise it was terrible. I'll farm a bit more probably but I don't know yet what to buy for the remaining gourds.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 16:53   Link #13078
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
It's not bad if you literally didn't play the event, but if you've actually been doing it then these rewards are a slap in the face.
I've stuck to 2BP since I missed things & found 3BP to be a chore. Also didn't lose sleep so for my minimal 'effort', I'm ok with it.

And it does feel more like an experiment by DW that had less server meltdowns so...

Also feeling more mellow cuz' I finally got a Kiyo-chan CE from a ticket (probably won't use it but the art is quite nice)
Old 2016-06-12, 16:56   Link #13079
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Running 2BP for some more rewards and farming gourds, and at the end of a run I get a Ushi CE...

Sure, now I get it, and not when I actually needed it...like during the 3BP runs for the missions.
Old 2016-06-12, 19:06   Link #13080
McW
Canaan II When?

I only did 3BP most of te timr even I couldn't find the right lineup with enough firepower to kill her properly. In short the event was indeed challenging but in the end once you find a way to deal wit it (it vary from player to player depending of the servants available) you do the same again and again. The repulsion, pursuit and continuous phase are all the same. So easily got tired of it.

On the other hand I won't complain about the reward, because the rewards accumulated was quite a lot. But the actual design of the phases are lacking, fuck it's7 phases absolutely the same save for the hands class. After the raid it is still the same boss fight! To add salt I might add that Shuten other than her niche of AEO assassin is just average 5* at the best! No even close as useful as Arthuria, Vlad or Shiki.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon