AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-10-24, 11:49   Link #21
whitecloud

I hope they could combine danmachi with a bit from oratoria as filler or something
Old 2014-10-24, 12:08   Link #22
kasimmorathi

I really hope it sticks with 3 volumes, it would book-end very nicely for a 1 cour series and it is a hell of a finish at the end.
Old 2014-10-24, 12:18   Link #23
NosageDaze

^ volume 3 + a bit of volume 4's prologue
Old 2014-10-24, 14:03   Link #24
Valky
Radioactive

Well, I guess it was just a matter of time for this one to be animated.

It's the director's first time adapting a LN, huh.
Old 2014-10-24, 14:16   Link #25
Esclair

I hope it's 2 cours.
Old 2014-10-24, 14:24   Link #26
Pablete
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Well, I guess it was just a matter of time for this one to be animated.

It's the director's first time adapting a LN, huh.
He worked with visual novel(Little Busters).
Old 2014-10-24, 15:53   Link #27
Valky
Radioactive

I know, but VN is different than LN. That's why I hold my opinion until after the anime airs.
Old 2014-10-24, 19:51   Link #28
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I'm pretty excited for this lol. I already wanted to see this for a while since I started reading it recently, but the cast has made me even more hyped.

I'm excited for J.C. Staff, and I can't help but finding it hilarious that Kazuto's VA is Bell's VA. It totally fits though.

This should be awesome.

I also like Hestia's and Aizu's VA's. I'm very pleased.

Now, the only downside is that this will probably be one-cour since apparently GA Bunko doesn't do two cour adaptations. Though I guess that would just mean that we would get more later?
Old 2014-10-25, 01:37   Link #29
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I'm pretty excited for this lol. I already wanted to see this for a while since I started reading it recently, but the cast has made me even more hyped.

I'm excited for J.C. Staff, and I can't help but finding it hilarious that Kazuto's VA is Bell's VA. It totally fits though.

This should be awesome.

Now, the only downside is that this will probably be one-cour since apparently GA Bunko doesn't do two cour adaptations. Though I guess that would just mean that we would get more later?
Pretty optimistic, eh? Anyway, I just hope they do this one properly

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
Old 2014-10-25, 05:24   Link #30
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post

I don't think there is realy anything to like yet. Neither of VA has lot of experience and only memorable role so far is Onishis La Folia (she did good job here though), otherwise it's all student A, Mob 22 thingy

It's actualy pretty worrisome, if you ask me, but it's not like inexperience autimacaly means bad perfomence and with two newbies Eina should be probably played by senior actress, which is only character that metter.
Old 2014-10-25, 08:15   Link #31
The One Above God
Kamijou

I wonder who fits Eina? Shizuka Itou maybe?

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
Old 2014-10-25, 08:27   Link #32
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I don't think there is realy anything to like yet. Neither of VA has lot of experience and only memorable role so far is Onishis La Folia (she did good job here though), otherwise it's all student A, Mob 22 thingy

It's actualy pretty worrisome, if you ask me, but it's not like inexperience autimacaly means bad perfomence and with two newbies Eina should be probably played by senior actress, which is only character that metter.
Aisu is Fianna from Blade Dance so she has a great voice.

Hestia is Noel from Sora no Method and also Eddelrituo from Aldnoah Zero so she also has a great voice.

In short, I've seen enough from both of them to know that they can be very good even if they don't have that much experience.

Apparently Lili, is being voiced by Rikka Takanashi/Frenda Seilvelun's VA so that also makes me VERY happy.

As it is, I don't see anything to be unhappy about.
Old 2014-10-25, 15:45   Link #33
Tenzen12

I don't really thing these are notable though... at least these animes itself aren't. I might check some episodes later for clear consciousness.
Old 2014-10-25, 16:17   Link #34
bakato

I can't imagine the guy who did NGNL's Sora doing an innocent Bell. It just doesn't work in my head.
Old 2014-10-25, 17:32   Link #35
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I can't imagine the guy who did NGNL's Sora doing an innocent Bell. It just doesn't work in my head.
It's Kirito's VA. I'm pretty sure he's far more famous for Kazuto than for Sora. I mean... NGNL is popular and widely liked, but Kirito is more infamous. I can easily imagine Kazuto's VA being innocent... oh wait... nvm.

Well, I think he did do the VA for the main character of Campione, and I think that guy was innocent...
Old 2014-10-25, 19:08   Link #36
Miraluka
Banned

Yoshitsugu playing a child-like young pure character?

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san's main character.
Old 2014-10-25, 20:55   Link #37
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Yoshitsugu Matsuoka strikes again. Seriously, he's getting all the good roles this year. Kirito (SAOII), Sora (NGNL), Jio (Blade Dance), Arata (Trinity Seven), and Tooru (Absolute Duo), add to the fact that he was Godou (Campione) and Freed (DxD), and now we can add Bell. Dude's seriously on a roll as of late.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
Old 2014-10-25, 20:58   Link #38
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
Yoshitsugu Matsuoka strikes again. Seriously, he's getting all the good roles this year. Kirito (SAOII), Sora (NGNL), Jio (Blade Dance), Arata (Trinity Seven), and Tooru (Absolute Duo), add to the fact that he was Godou (Campione) and Freed (DxD), and now we can add Bell. Dude's seriously on a roll as of late.
Man, and I thought, Yuki Kaji was the "protagonist" guy. Gotta admit, though, can't really imagine Bell with Kirito or Sora's voice. He's a character who actually SHOULD sound like a 12/14 year old.
Old 2014-10-25, 21:01   Link #39
Miraluka
Banned

Bell isn't that young, just too pure.

This is from Day of the Goddess 4-koma series:

Black hair = Hestia
Orange hair = Loki
Silver hair = Freya
Red hair = Hephaestus
Blonde = Ais Wallenstein
Bell Cranel
Old 2014-10-25, 21:13   Link #40
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Bell isn't that young, just too pure.
I know, but if you voice a pure character with a somewhat deep voice, you're almost making a parody. I don't hate the guy or his work, he fits Sora to a T, but from what I've heard of him, I'm not convinced yet that he can pull Bell off. Or maybe he just hasn't had the chance to do this type of character, we'll see. I've been surprised by seiyuus before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
This is from Day of the Goddess 4-koma series:
Why are you so cute, Hestia!?

You know, she kinda looks like a hyper dere Noire.
Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, dungeons, gods