AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-04-08, 16:56   Link #10001
GDB

Depends on what they mean by "Counterfeit". Also, apparently there's a Snow White theme going on with the announcement, so the Counterfeits could end up themed around the 7 Dwarfs.

I just want more details since it's been a boring week just grinding mana prisms.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-08, 17:14   Link #10002
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Depends on what they mean by "Counterfeit". Also, apparently there's a Snow White theme going on with the announcement, so the Counterfeits could end up themed around the 7 Dwarfs.

I just want more details since it's been a boring week just grinding mana prisms.
7 Dwarfs, each in one of the 7 basic classes
Old 2016-04-09, 03:18   Link #10003

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
I don't like the farming part of this game.

Before:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Gin no Saji mode activated, 2 apples later:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Now the other 2 servants that need bones for ascension, Caster Liz and Shiki skills... well kill me, I don't have enough apples for this.
Can I please know where did you farm your bones at?
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 04:38   Link #10004
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
2 days worth of AP and only 1 root has dropped so far in 'murica... the grind is real to get Rama's final ascension. =/
You get gold exp otherwise, and the fight is more fun if you do with a silver team.
Final ascension already? That's fast.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 04:56   Link #10005
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
My David is 3 levels away from Final Ascension stage, I only need Octocrystals. Lot of them for him and others like Beowulf. Also, why David? 1. He is one of my favorite characters from the Holy Bible. 2. His final ascension art look cool. 3. I like his support skills. 4. Yuuichi Nakamura. 5. It just so happens that David is also one of my names. 6. Yuuichi Nakamura.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 05:46   Link #10006
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I already maxed him cause he is the main support in my Arts team.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 05:49   Link #10007
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I've been thinking of Maxing David (because of his support skills) , Ko-Gil (because he's Gil only nicer) and more recently Euryale (because she impressed me when when I use her against Cu Alter). Too many Archers to level when I still haven't max Orion, she's still at 81

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 07:17   Link #10008
Exacro

Anyone know what a good CE to slap on Leonidas and David? I'm trying to build a silver-bronze party focusing on servants who have buster NP (except Andersen) with support skills to make Leonidas practically tanking almost everything except saber

Also I find sanson to be...intriguing.... He saved my ass against cu alter last battle with his NP and 1st skill
Exacro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 07:39   Link #10009
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

i will max David next. that mean i'll have 3 maxed 3* archer.
and poor EMIYA still sitting on level 50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exacro View Post
Anyone know what a good CE to slap on Leonidas and David? I'm trying to build a silver-bronze party focusing on servants who have buster NP (except Andersen) with support skills to make Leonidas practically tanking almost everything except saber

Also I find sanson to be...intriguing.... He saved my ass against cu alter last battle with his NP and 1st skill
Steel training, bridal training, nightless rose, necromancy, or kaleidoscope.
i usually put necromancy for a tank, but it depends on your preference

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 08:35   Link #10010
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5596050 View Post
Can I please know where did you farm your bones at?
You can get them at Fuyuki-G but keep in mind that you must be that Shadow Heracles first.

Point two, all silver (and bronze) archers are good at something and worth leveling, I would level them until ascension lock before moving to level another archer.

Third, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmz1qdlgr7I these are Jeanne Alt my room dialogs, so DW has or had plan to make her playable but remember playable =/= summonable in a way that would be within the lore... technically.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 08:39   Link #10011
larethian

I just ascended J&H which means all my assassins have been ascended whew
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 08:47   Link #10012
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Soooooooooooo ...

Spoiler for Progress?:

On a somewhat relevant topic to the discussion, what servants are you guys looking forward to to be added?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I just ascended J&H which means all my assassins have been ascended whew
Congrats.

Jekyll is by far my favourite assassin, since his mechanic is really cool and he's voiced by Miyano. Been using him a lot in my farming and really liking him.
Old 2016-04-09, 09:16   Link #10013
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post

On a somewhat relevant topic to the discussion, what servants are you guys looking forward to to be added?
Iskandar of course, but outside the black list. Rider Cervantes, Archer Cortez, Saber/Shielder El Cid, Rider Saladin, Rider/Archer Kahn, Zeker/Monkey Hideyoshi, Assassin/Caster Isabella I of Castile.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 09:20   Link #10014
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

The Servants I want won't be added anyway. Nasu isn't a fan of Slavic myths/history. So I'm fine with any good Servants as long as they are not another Saberclones.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 09:25   Link #10015
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Soooooooooooo ...

Spoiler for Progress?:

Ramsès II, Semiramis, Prototype Arthur, Gawain and Zabazinya (sp?).

Édit: less realistic: Charlemagne, Napoléon, Jacques de Molay (a perfect Avenger candidate because of his curse on the French royalty), the Iron Mask, El Cid, Hannibal Barca. + Samson the hebrew Héraclès.
Old 2016-04-09, 10:38   Link #10016
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Some progress today \o/

Spoiler for Max Lv & 3rd Ascension:

On a side note, I've noticed that I get more Great Successes and Super Successes during 12:20~12:40 GMT, which is around 20:20~20:40 in japan time. This has already happened several days in a row, so I think it's worth giving it a try.

Btw, what are the odds of this happening?
Spoiler for wth...:

Quote:
Hmm...off the top of my head: Rider Takeda Shingen, Caster Abe no Seimei and Ashiya Douman for japanese servants. Would also like to see which class they'd put Perseus in
Old 2016-04-09, 10:43   Link #10017

Quote:

B.B if Alter Egos are added

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
You can get them at Fuyuki-G but keep in mind that you must be that Shadow Heracles first.
Thank You very much.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 11:09   Link #10018
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Some progress today \o/

Spoiler for Max Lv & 3rd Ascension:

On a side note, I've noticed that I get more Great Successes and Super Successes during 12:20~12:40 GMT, which is around 20:20~20:40 in japan time. This has already happened several days in a row, so I think it's worth giving it a try.

Btw, what are the odds of this happening?
Spoiler for wth...:

Hmm...off the top of my head: Rider Takeda Shingen, Caster Abe no Seimei and Ashiya Douman for japanese servants. Would also like to see which class they'd put Perseus in
lets assume you have full party, each servant Q-A-B card has 6,66 percent of appearing on the first turn, on the second turn your Q-A-B card is only 10 & each of the 10 card has 10 percent chance of appearing, and the last five would appear on third turn.

if we talk about most anticipated servant, then i would say all of Apocrypha servant, proto saber (not a tamiya), proto Gil, assassin Li Su-when, and Ozzymandias for the servant who is on the leaked list.

on the unlisted one, i would like to see Lugh, Hitler, Paris, Xerxes, Morgan Le Fay, Tadakatsu Honda, Gavrilo Princip, and Roland as an servant.
oh yeah, i forgot about assassin Sada Abe

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 11:18   Link #10019
Klard
The cilvilain

Archer Herc when????
Old 2016-04-09, 11:21   Link #10020
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCholesterol View Post
on the unlisted one, i would like to see Lugh, Hitler, Paris, Xerxes, Morgan Le Fay, Tadakatsu Honda, Gavrilo Princip, and Roland as an servant.
oh yeah, i forgot about assassin Sada Abe
Which Lugh would that be?

And for Tadakatsu Honda...probably a lancer with an NP/skills that either grant him invincibility or battle continuation, seeing that he was known to have never been seriously injured when he was alive.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon