AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-10-19, 06:38   Link #3661
IndoViking

So...am i the only person that survived the "Athena-itis" outbreak at the EotW? . Well, it's not like i don't like Athena too...
Old 2009-10-19, 08:36   Link #3662
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndoViking View Post
So...am i the only person that survived the "Athena-itis" outbreak at the EotW? . Well, it's not like i don't like Athena too...
Good, so there is still some hope to influence you to become one of us ueheheheheh *evil laugh*

*edited:
I'll fix it later...it's kinda hard to upload to photobucket

oh used bro? thanks for the picture Red cross "very glad" for my "blood donation"
FUKKEN SAVED!!!
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 09:40   Link #3663
Serffix

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndoViking View Post
No, an A-tan arc means a lot of A-tan fans in this thread and less people who are fans from the other girls because there's nothing to say about them if they don't appear. And maybe it's just me, but this thread kinda feels like 4chan with the waifu posts, pic spams and reaction images. And since all of it is pretty much centered around Athena, people who are indifferent to her don't really feel compelled to post here at this moment.
Serffix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 09:48   Link #3664
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
too lazy for wall of text, I love her character and personality, it seems thats hard to believe for some people here :\

I dont really "lust" for characters, and this "conversion" is real for me....not often that I like someone enough to beat Hina who is already high on my fav list, it also didnt happen overnight, I thought about it for at least a couple months after I read EotW, but thats just me
You like shana!!!!

Changing the subject, im not fan of any girl, personally all of the girls in HnG are freaking good, in personality and their drawing, all but nagi (i just confirmed im not pedophile D=) but nagi's personality is good as well.
NOW, all i hope for HnG is for HAYAtE TO GET A FREAKING GIRL, I DONT CARE WICH; JUST LET THE POOR KID GET A GIRL DAMMIT, I KNOW, IM SURE NEXT CHAPTER THERE WILL BE A MISUNDERSTANDING WITH POOR ATHENA AND MORE BAD STUFF WILL HAPPEN! GOD IMA RAGE QUIT (though i know is impossible)*BREATHS* THAT OR KILL HAYATE IN AN EPIC WAY because im starting to go nuts..
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 10:30   Link #3665
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildArms View Post
You like shana!!!!
of course I like Shana, she reigns supreme at the #1 spot of my list and no one can even come close to reaching that place D:

btw RAWs come out already!!!!!!!!!
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 11:48   Link #3666
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Quote:
You like shana!!!!

Changing the subject, im not fan of any girl, personally all of the girls in HnG are freaking good, in personality and their drawing, all but nagi (i just confirmed im not pedophile D=) but nagi's personality is good as well.
NOW, all i hope for HnG is for HAYAtE TO GET A FREAKING GIRL, I DONT CARE WICH; JUST LET THE POOR KID GET A GIRL DAMMIT, I KNOW, IM SURE NEXT CHAPTER THERE WILL BE A MISUNDERSTANDING WITH POOR ATHENA AND MORE BAD STUFF WILL HAPPEN! GOD IMA RAGE QUIT (though i know is impossible)*BREATHS* THAT OR KILL HAYATE IN AN EPIC WAY because im starting to go nuts..
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................

*exhales*

*sigh*

Yeah, like Game8910 said, the raw is out. Midas took her over after she heard how Hayate is happy with Nagi. :3

Yet again, Hayate choose the worse things to tell her.

1. confess
2. apologize
3. die if neither are accomplished

Koroshiya_Kame_13, ya still with us? Can you share some quick info, please? Did he at least apologize?
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 12:05   Link #3667
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Can you give the link? Please and thank you.

Edit: got it.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 12:23   Link #3668
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

godammit Midas.....bastard.....also hes gotten HUGE!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger than in EotW
Old 2009-10-19, 12:55   Link #3669
Rah

Yeh, in the profile that Koroshiya_Kame_13 translated it says: "I've been getting bigger lately".

Athena's sorrow is yummy! Or, perhaps it's her life force that he's feeding on? Eh, details...

Monday, Monday, Monday.....

~3-5 days till spoilers arrive. The horror...

Will Isumi be enough to beat Midas? Hayate is worn out already from his fight with Machina, and Sakuya is just an ornament anyway.
Old 2009-10-19, 13:35   Link #3670
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

I can't seem to find the RAW up yet, guess I can wait until Wednesday. So it sounds like things don't exactly get resolved in this chapter, what a shock *sarcasm*.

So what appears to be going on in this chapter? Is Athena attacking Hayate or was that only one frame? I can't imagine that a fight between them would last long anyways, Hayate can't fight girls it seems. It's sort of like Ranma 1/2, how he just dodges and tricks them instead of hitting (though Ranma had a girl-form that could fight girls). He'll probably just run away until they can all find a non-violent way to save Athena from whatever-the-hell that thing is.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 14:06   Link #3671
Rah

Use a mirror on these two words, and Google them:
Spoiler for Ohhh, I even added cap. letters *hint* *hint* ;):

Oh, wait, I don't think that a mirror will work.

... Yes, I tried it for real.

lol
Old 2009-10-19, 15:26   Link #3672
Opace
~Lies evolves into Truth~

Send a message via MSN to Opace
This has got to be one of the best chapters yet. But I really despise Hayate's lack of tact, he really is just a huge idiot at that scene there.

And then.. " " and " " come to the rescue. But I'm really intrigued as to who is really the skeleton of that which resides in Athena. Is that what's causing her to be evil at times when her emotions spill?
Opace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 15:42   Link #3673
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opace View Post
This has got to be one of the best chapters yet. But I really despise Hayate's lack of tact, he really is just a huge idiot at that scene there.

And then.. " " and " " come to the rescue. But I'm really intrigued as to who is really the skeleton of that which resides in Athena. Is that what's causing her to be evil at times when her emotions spill?

Have you been reading the latest posts?

It's Midas. And we're all slowpokes, because it's old info from the EoTW arc.

Looks like Hayate still can't stop spamming "A-tan". It's like 244 all over again. Hata is undergoing Kubotization! Take him to the O.R., STAT! We need to fix this before it's too late!
Old 2009-10-19, 16:30   Link #3674
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN, GOD IM SO SMART, IM SO SMART IM GONNA JUMP TRHOUGH THE WINDOW AND USE MY MENTAL POWERS TO FLOAT, FKC HAYATE AGHHHHHHH HHDHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAH AHAHAHAH, WHAT NOW UH?! TELL ME!! WHAT OTHER MISUNDERSTANDING IS WAITING FOR US?! THIS CANT GET WORSE, HAYATE's BROTHER IS NAGIS FATHER!? LOL!..... what else....mommy......mommy... where are thou..., *jumps*
Old 2009-10-19, 16:34   Link #3675
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opace View Post
Hayate's lack of tact, he really is just a huge idiot at that scene there.
What are you talking about? How did he lack tact? He was trying to tell Athena he was okay. That his life was no longer miserable. If that hurt Athena, that was not his intention, but the whole opposite. He was basically trying to say: "Hey, I'm fine, don't worry."

Athena, for some reason, seems to think she was the source behind Hayate's sorrow and misfortune. She thinks she's unable to help him. Once she started thinking those things, Zorc... I mean, Midas took over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
we're all slowpokes
That'd be you mate, many of us knew that from long ago.
Try searching the thread. I believe we discussed that earlier this year, or the previous year.
Old 2009-10-19, 16:49   Link #3676
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
What are you talking about? How did he lack tact? He was trying to tell Athena he was okay. That his life was no longer miserable. If that hurt Athena, that was not his intention, but the whole opposite. He was basically trying to say: "Hey, I'm fine, don't worry."

Athena, for some reason, seems to think she was the source behind Hayate's sorrow and misfortune. She thinks she's unable to help him. Once she started thinking those things, Zorc... I mean, Midas took over.
This is defined as misunderstanding... *ehem*

Anyway guys, can someone tell me what happens in page 134? does athena tell hayate she loves him? or used to or something like that? my 6 months of japanese classes are still not enough for this..

And i have to say this... a-tan looks sexy with a skelleton behind her ... hehe

And this last page of manga sucks, where did they came from, and why sakuya!?, ugh.. i hope this doesnt turn out like those manga that keep adding stuff and stuff to make it longer and then they ruin it
Old 2009-10-19, 16:51   Link #3677
Rah

Quote:
I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN, GOD IM SO SMART, IM SO SMART IM GONNA JUMP TRHOUGH THE WINDOW AND USE MY MENTAL POWERS TO FLOAT, FKC HAYATE AGHHHHHHH HHDHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAH AHAHAHAH, WHAT NOW UH?! TELL ME!! WHAT OTHER MISUNDERSTANDING IS WAITING FOR US?! THIS CANT GET WORSE, HAYATE's BROTHER IS NAGIS FATHER!? LOL!..... what else....mommy......mommy... where are thou..., *jumps*
I wanna see that. Think you can record the window part, use a ladder to climb back up and... yeh.. that part might not be too compatible with the first thing.

Quote:

Umm..

We dunno if Hayata at least apologized. If he didn't, then he's basically stalling, or just being "Hayate", which is..... ........ ....... meh...

Couldn't he, like, just confess, and apologize? If Middy still came out after that it would be fine. But now... they might leave, because it's too powerful and continue in Japan. That... would suck.

Ah, we'll see...

Quote:
That'd be you mate, many of us knew that from long ago.
Try searching the thread. I believe we discussed that earlier this year, or the previous year.

And you didn't even bother telling us new folks on the forums? Booo! -1

Well, I'm just throwing random theories, since I haven't read loads of chapters (no translation, can't be bothered to read them for unexplainable reasons beyond my control).

Aaaaaaanndd, yeah...

Well, whatever.

Quote:
And i have to say this... a-tan looks sexy with a skelleton behind her ... hehe
Whut?

Quote:
Anyway guys, can someone tell me what happens in page 134? does athena tell hayate she loves him? or used to or something like that? my 6 months of japanese classes are still not enough for this..
...WAT?
Old 2009-10-19, 17:02   Link #3678
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Lol in page 134, on the manga (you can see the pages below) and i saw a suki, wich is, as you know, the kind of i like you word for japanse, but i couldnt decipher what was next, im still trying tho。。。

EDIT: OPS false alarm haha, i found out at the end, that is "ill get you all the money you like" xD haha close call

It seems a-tan was trying to buy hayate .. aww =(!!!!! now a-tan when up in my list of, girls i wanna hayate to stop being a little less misunderstanding hell。。
Though she tells him "that time, YOU WERE THE BUTLER I FAILED TO KILL"
MUDHAHDAHHAHAHAHA, poor a-tan D:, i feel bad for her, damn skelleton, though he makes her look sexy

Last edited by WildArms; 2009-10-19 at 21:54.
Old 2009-10-20, 00:13   Link #3679
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Hayate is such a genius at causing misunderstanding. Like what Used Can said, Hayate tried to tell Athena that he's doing well, but the way he said it caused a misunderstanding. The way he said it made Athena think she causes misfortune to Hayate.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 00:29   Link #3680
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Spoiler for ch 245:

Tags
comedy, shounen