Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2021-06-11, 14:57   Link #5561
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misha Necron View Post
But it's not a one on one but two on one. Bell and Ais with level boost vs Ottar.
I seriously doubt that a fresh level 5 Bell boosted to fresh level 6 even with the absurd stats he had per level can be of help in a fight against Ottarl.
Old 2021-06-11, 22:35   Link #5562
Misha Necron

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
The level boost can be just used on a person at a time, has a cooldown time and it is doubtful if they will dare to show the level boost in the middle of a war game where the whole of Orario's adventurers and Gods can see it.
How about Kokonoe? The one she got from Grimiore the Aisha stole, it can level boost many at once.
Misha Necron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-14, 18:18   Link #5563
Twi

So I'm late to the party, but does the Argonaut story have a written version than the mobile game? I saw some of it and it was relatively epic.

Edit: New Anniversary event.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Twi; 2021-06-15 at 11:29.
Twi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-16, 14:30   Link #5564
Twi

Does anyone know if the High Elf's Departure Side Story was published in an official book? I'm trying to find it, but I don't seem to be able to have any luck.
Old 2021-06-16, 19:15   Link #5565
tsunade666

is memoria freese a country locked gamed? I tried to download it but it's not available in my country.
Old 2021-06-17, 04:16   Link #5566
Twi

I'm not sure. I don't actively play it anymore because the thing was a memory hog on my phone.

But I'll be dipped if they don't have some decent stories.
Old 2021-06-17, 08:15   Link #5567
magnuskn

May be that you need a newer phone, I couldn't even find it in the store on my old phone, now no problem. Still haven't DL'ed it, I really don't need another time and money sink. ^^
Old 2021-06-17, 08:51   Link #5568
NeutralZero

@tsunade666, try using apk,
the eng/global version is not available to some countries
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-18, 04:56   Link #5569
kagato3

Ok per the new anniversary event. Hephaestus and Aphrodite dated in heaven at least until Aphrodite cheated on her royally pissing her off. Aphrodite is scared to death of her.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-18, 05:51   Link #5570
NeutralZero

That last part sure is a clifhanger.
Damn how did she came back?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-19, 12:15   Link #5571
Twi

Here's a video of it, but its 5 hours long.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Seriously, five hours. You have got to be kidding me. I'm posting summaries as I go today:

Right, let's see what I got for the first hour worth of content.

Spoiler:

Second Hour Content:

Spoiler:

Third Hour Content:

Spoiler for Third Hour Content:

Fourth hour.
Spoiler:

Final Spoilers:

Spoiler:

Ahh... this was magnificent. It's things like this and Argonaut that get my blood flowing. The tale of a hero in the making. Will the tragedy consume him or will he emerge victorious at a great cost?

Grace me with how your tale ends!

Last edited by Twi; 2021-06-20 at 01:19.
Twi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-20, 01:40   Link #5572
kagato3

Has Artemis been mentioned in the books? I've always been curious if the movie was canon.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-20, 01:52   Link #5573
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Has Artemis been mentioned in the books? I've always been curious if the movie was canon.
I don't think so. The movie is non-canon for the main series, but Memoria Freese has it so tightly woven into it that its canon there.
Old 2021-06-20, 06:42   Link #5574
tuckersister

Is there any other adventurer, other than Aiz, that has or may have spirit lineage in them? Someone once brought up Bell being connected to spirits than gods (still arguing currently). If so, why were his mom and aunt cursed? Do spirits and gods have a bad omens with each other?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-20, 17:52   Link #5575
demonicslayer

Artemis was not really mentioned in any significant way in the main Danmachi novel, Sword Oratoria and Familia Chronicle. However, there is a special story called One Love which was written about her and Aphrodite. It was given out during the screening of Arrow of Orion.
demonicslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-20, 21:03   Link #5576
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Is there any other adventurer, other than Aiz, that has or may have spirit lineage in them? Someone once brought up Bell being connected to spirits than gods (still arguing currently). If so, why were his mom and aunt cursed? Do spirits and gods have a bad omens with each other?
The obvious one is Welf. If they are talking if Bell is connected to Spirits then it'd be through his previous life as Argonaut, who made a contract with Jupiter the same way Welf's Ancestor did with Urus. Spirits are considered the favored children of the gods, who helped Adventurers because the Gods said so. There is no bad omen between them.

It's just likely Bell's mother side of the family were just unlucky or if they did have Spirit's power somehow it exacted a toll on them the same way Jupiter did on Argo.
Old 2021-06-20, 21:32   Link #5577
demonicslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
The obvious one is Welf. If they are talking if Bell is connected to Spirits then it'd be through his previous life as Argonaut, who made a contract with Jupiter the same way Welf's Ancestor did with Urus. Spirits are considered the favored children of the gods, who helped Adventurers because the Gods said so. There is no bad omen between them.

It's just likely Bell's mother side of the family were just unlucky or if they did have Spirit's power somehow it exacted a toll on them the same way Jupiter did on Argo.
Is this why Hermes take notice of Bell because he is the reincarnation of Argonaut?
Old 2021-06-20, 21:43   Link #5578
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonicslayer View Post
Is this why Hermes take notice of Bell because he is the reincarnation of Argonaut?
No, he does it because of his connection to Zeus as far as I'm aware. Mind you, he gets about as excited as Freya does when Bell goes Hero mode.
Old 2021-06-21, 04:11   Link #5579
demonicslayer

Yeah, he really goes into obsession mode when it comes to Bell becoming hero. But, I kinda wonder why it is Bell's connection to Zeus? I know Zeus has one of the strongest familia at its peak but why the connection to Zeus made Bell the largest prize to Hermes??
Old 2021-06-21, 11:18   Link #5580
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Artemis is mentioned in the novels, but simply as being one of the 3 "virgin goddesses" like Hestia.
I don't think there was any mention of her in the human world.
Her existence itself is canon, but that's it. The movie is not canon, and it was confirmed by the author in a tweet back then as well iirc.

Tags
action, adventure, dungeons, gods, harem, romance