AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2009-05-26, 05:17   Link #1
Alchemist007
*Author

Zoids fanfiction

This is a Zoids (Zero Century) fanfic I started back in 2006. Back then I was super noob so bear with that, I've updated every few months and I think I've gotten better. Up to 7 chaps so far.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3253872/..._Bit_and_Leena
Old 2009-05-27, 04:34   Link #2
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
how about trying to make an action type fanfic with a plot, complete with original characters, mecha & setting, but with the original characters still appearing in it?

well currently, the Zoids series looks like if its "already dead" for some reason & i was trying to find a way to make people love the series again.

heh, TAKARATomy, what were you smokin?.
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 04:48   Link #3
Alchemist007
*Author

I've always liked this specific Zoids anime (I've only seen random bits of the others). It's been dead for a while but that never discouraged me from starting and continuing this fic. I'm not so sure about original stuff, right now I'm pretty much using how well I know the characters already and adding to it. If I ever do something original I think I'll have to have more confidence in my abilities to do so. I think I'm being hypocitical when I say that I don't want to 'half-ass' anything (especially when it comes to fanfiction, which I think of in the highest regard), but right now my mental state borders on 'fanboyism' with originality. The original part being the storyline course (inspired by other anime in some regards)

I'm not sure what you mean in reference to Takaratomy, I did a quick wiki and I would guess they simply did the same thing with models as others have with Gundam figures?
Old 2009-05-27, 06:18   Link #4
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
yep, they have made many model-kits, but currently they kinda bit the dust on the selves now.
cuz many people think they look more "childish" than other model-kits such as gundam, macross, evangelion, etc. & fits more on the shonen genre of sci-fi toys like yu-gi-oh, beyblade, b-daman, etc.

& currently i'm trying to make the Zoids look like a mature series with the help of fanfics, aswell changing the setting of the series to make up a more dramatic & realistic effect.

well, since the original term of ZOIDS means "ZOIC ANDROIDS", which i think was just plain lame & a ridiculosly silly sounding for a term.

i've myself made a new fan-made term, which is that ZOIDS now stands for "ZODIAC ANDROIDS" cuz i think it sounds more fitting than the original one.
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote