AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-12-19, 19:08   Link #281
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

I got some more Info of Isshin Kurosaki

"father Isshin was once a captain of the Gotei 13 (though, Isshin himself might've requested it, but it's unclear)"

quote form Wikipedia,

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-12-21, 07:00   Link #282
Kurohitsugi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
"father Isshin was once a captain of the Gotei 13 (though, Isshin himself might've requested it, but it's unclear)"
No (or maybe). Isshins former role in Soul Society was not revealed yet.
Old 2008-12-21, 20:52   Link #283
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Shinji would have recognize his reiatsu. Shinsui, Ukitake, Unohana, and Yama-jii would have recognize the name Kurosaki. I'm still lending towards; Zero Division, especially the way Isshin have his sword.
Old 2008-12-25, 00:11   Link #284
Bokkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tensashinigami View Post
Shinji would have recognize his reiatsu. Shinsui, Ukitake, Unohana, and Yama-jii would have recognize the name Kurosaki. I'm still lending towards; Zero Division, especially the way Isshin have his sword.
Umm who said his real name was Kurosaki anyways. The whole recognizing reitsu is another thing which make me believe he's royalty because no captains knows that reitsu. If he was zero division he would have displayed his reitsu and it would have been recognized. Also zero division is promoted from the 13 squads so they would recognize him anyways.
Old 2008-12-25, 01:24   Link #285
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokkin View Post
Umm who said his real name was Kurosaki anyways. The whole recognizing reitsu is another thing which make me believe he's royalty because no captains knows that reitsu. If he was zero division he would have displayed his reitsu and it would have been recognized. Also zero division is promoted from the 13 squads so they would recognize him anyways.
That what i was saying about his last name. For the reiatsu, he could have been a captain before their was a Gotei 13 since the Gotei 13 (estimating and guessing) is about 200 or 300 yrs old. The original members are Shinsui, Ukitake, Unohana, and Yama-jii. That's why "I am guessing" Yama-jii form the Gotei 13 to have more a stable military system. <--- all speculation

For the time; It was a century before the start of the main story and another century when Gotei 13 was formed. Turn back the pedulum: Chapter 108 - page 13. If he was royalty, I doubt he would be wearing the captain's design cloak. He could've been a commander-general before Yama-jii. We won't know until he makes his appearance amongst the Gotei 13; what is left of them.
Old 2009-01-02, 22:41   Link #286
Waylith

Crazy Idea, I belive Isshin was formorly the Fourth Squad Captian. It makes perfect sence to me. Fourth Squad is the Medical Core and in the Human World he is a doctor, and runs a family clinic out of their home.

As for Ichigo he is the son of a Captin Class Sinigami thus he is pretty powerfull to start off with. He became a Vizard the moment he regained his shinigami powers because he did not find Zangetsu untill the final desilution of his chain if fate. Hence why he emerged from the hole in the ground hloding both his Soul Slayer and wearing his hollow's mask. The signature mark of the Vizard. The Vizard who Train Ichigo were all Captian and Vice Captian class Shinigami. The girl with the blond pig tails was actually Uahara's (i know i cant spell) vice captin and shingi the kinda of unofficial leader of the vizard was Aizen's Captin Kinda Ironic huh. He and the other vizard were able to obtain Aizen's obcession 100 years before the main story line. It may have even been what originated it.
Old 2009-01-02, 23:46   Link #287
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylith View Post
The Vizard who Train Ichigo were all Captian and Vice Captian class Shinigami. The girl with the blond pig tails was actually Uahara's (i know i cant spell) vice captin and shingi the kinda of unofficial leader of the vizard was Aizen's Captin Kinda Ironic huh. He and the other vizard were able to obtain Aizen's obcession 100 years before the main story line. It may have even been what originated it.
Well, it's Hiyori Sarugaki and she was a fukutaichou for Hikifune Kirio and a short time for Urahara Kisuke.

The former Medical Corps Captains of the Fourth Squard is pretty good guess; however, they are still doubts about it.
Old 2009-01-03, 01:42   Link #288
MTen

Quote:
That what i was saying about his last name. For the reiatsu, he could have been a captain before their was a Gotei 13 since the Gotei 13 (estimating and guessing) is about 200 or 300 yrs old. The original members are Shinsui, Ukitake, Unohana, and Yama-jii. That's why "I am guessing" Yama-jii form the Gotei 13 to have more a stable military system. <--- all speculation

For the time; It was a century before the start of the main story and another century when Gotei 13 was formed. Turn back the pedulum: Chapter 108 - page 13. If he was royalty, I doubt he would be wearing the captain's design cloak. He could've been a commander-general before Yama-jii. We won't know until he makes his appearance amongst the Gotei 13; what is left of them.
The Gotei 13 has been around far longer than that. Yama-jii started the academy that trains shinigami to get into the Gotei 13 approximately 2000 years ago. He himself even stated that he isn't the first Commander General as the location of the Ouken is handed down from CG to CG.

As for Isshin Kurosaki, it's still possible that he was a captain at some point. Either before or shortly after the vizards were exiled. As while the older shinigami don't recognize the name Kurosaki, if Yama-jii were to see Isshin, there is no doubt in my mind he would recognize him if he was a member of the Gotei 13 at any point within the last 2000 years. I'm still inclined to believe that he left SS and changed his name so as nobody would recognize it.
Old 2009-01-03, 18:09   Link #289
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Maybe he is a member of the SMC's who was stationed on earth. As a sort of watcher...

I don't think "Kurosaki" is his real last name. No one recognizes it. He may have met Urahara after the events of the Pen. Arc. Either that or nobility. I was watching the Ichi vs Bya fight and that line he says about Ichigo not being nobility got me to thinking that.
Either way I think he met Urahara after the Vizards were banished from SS.
Old 2009-01-03, 22:03   Link #290
yumigrl94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylith View Post
Crazy Idea, I belive Isshin was formorly the Fourth Squad Captian. It makes perfect sence to me. Fourth Squad is the Medical Core and in the Human World he is a doctor, and runs a family clinic out of their home.

As for Ichigo he is the son of a Captin Class Sinigami thus he is pretty powerfull to start off with. He became a Vizard the moment he regained his shinigami powers because he did not find Zangetsu untill the final desilution of his chain if fate. Hence why he emerged from the hole in the ground hloding both his Soul Slayer and wearing his hollow's mask. The signature mark of the Vizard. The Vizard who Train Ichigo were all Captian and Vice Captian class Shinigami. The girl with the blond pig tails was actually Uahara's (i know i cant spell) vice captin and shingi the kinda of unofficial leader of the vizard was Aizen's Captin Kinda Ironic huh. He and the other vizard were able to obtain Aizen's obcession 100 years before the main story line. It may have even been what originated it.

hes a doctor yes, but the captain of the 4th squad, unohana, has been around longest along with yamamoto, ukitake + shunsui. Maybe its possible he was in the fourth squad, but i dont think he'd be the captain.
Old 2009-01-04, 02:11   Link #291
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Well, when I first saw Isshin as a Shinigami I thought that he was the Captain of the 10th Squad. I mean, Toshiro is the youngest Captain and the manga said he lost his powers for twenty years. I think that was ample time for Toshiro to take Isshin’s place as Captain. Also, it never said in the manga if any other Shinigami knew Isshin or not.

I don’t think he was royalty or anything like that. Maybe he wasn’t mentioned in the Pendulum Arc because he wasn’t a significant member of the Gotei 13 yet, where he could have possibly been in the 4th Squad, or maybe wasn’t even in the Gotei 13 yet. The Pendulum Arc was set 100 years before the main story line, Byakuya was still a kid, so it’s possible that he was still just a noob in the Gotei 13 and just wasn’t important enough to mention.
Old 2009-01-14, 10:25   Link #292
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Well, when I first saw Isshin as a Shinigami I thought that he was the Captain of the 10th Squad. I mean, Toshiro is the youngest Captain and the manga said he lost his powers for twenty years.
Read the pendulum chapters again, it says how unfortunate it was for the 10th squad captain to meet his demise-hitsugaia was appointed shortly after.
I think Isshin was in zero division as well, after all it was a secret that even aizen had trouble finding out about, and he got kicked after the promotion of the 12th squad captain at that time.
Old 2009-01-14, 23:40   Link #293
kagato3

Um, no hitsugaia wasn't even in the acadamy untill about 49-45 years ago. We have no clue who the captain was between 100 years and when he took over. Although the fact that Rukia doesn't reconize Isshin somewhat puts a stop the likelyhood that it was Isshin since as both the sister of a captain and a member of one of the noble houses you would expect her to at least know thecurrent captains on sight.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2009-01-15, 02:32   Link #294
Kafriel
Senior Guest

But byakuya was still a kid back then,he couldn't have known right?
Old 2009-01-15, 07:37   Link #295
Bokkin

Quote:

Who knows the white cloak he was wearing was completly different than all of the other captains and had no number on it. Maybe it was a sign of something bigger than the 13 squads. All I know is If the writers put that snippit of stuff regarding Isshin and it turns out to be nothing I'm done with this manga.
Old 2009-01-15, 14:22   Link #296
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokkin View Post
Who knows the white cloak he was wearing was completly different than all of the other captains and had no number on it. Maybe it was a sign of something bigger than the 13 squads. All I know is If the writers put that snippit of stuff regarding Isshin and it turns out to be nothing I'm done with this manga.
Yeah... no number can signify a royal guard member. Or, they could have the kanji for zero on their back on their cloak.

Perhaps, it's his own style of wearing his cloak. I hope they will give some more information about Isshin at least a little.
Old 2009-01-15, 22:23   Link #297
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassenSekkai View Post
But byakuya was still a kid back then,he couldn't have known right?
Byakuya's been a captain for over 50 years. as I have posted before. Isshin can't have been a captain or a high ranking Shinigami from the time
Spoiler for upcomeing anime arc:
about 100 years ago as he does not know the restu.
He also can't have been a high ranking Shinigami later then 50 years ago as Rukia should know who he was in that case.
There is a small chance he was a captain between 90 and 50 years ago I find it unlikely as Urahara seems to treat him as a better most likely placeing him as his elder.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2009-01-16, 21:15   Link #298
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Urahara always treat people with respect; even with Arrancar, but I think he was getting kind of annoyed with Yami.

But Urahara does treat Isshin more like senpai than anything. <-- the way it felt when he was talking with him ( to me, anyways.)
Old 2009-01-16, 22:07   Link #299
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
There is a small chance he was a captain between 90 and 50 years ago I find it unlikely as Urahara seems to treat him as a better most likely placing him as his elder.
Well Urahara himself says that he was the reason why Isshin had lost his shinigami powers in the first place; that was his skill. There seemed to be animosity in the air when Urahara appeared too, or at least that’s what I thought. Maybe that was just because Isshin finally got revenge on the hollow that killed his wife, but I feel that it could be more.
Old 2009-01-16, 23:20   Link #300
Mattelajn

Ah well.. I won't have to write much since I completely agree with you ^^ Cheers!
Closed Thread