AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-10-01, 22:04   Link #221
Mazryonh

This show isn't running backwards like the anime adaptation of Touka Gettan did, right?

And it's a damn shame that Rie Tanaka isn't voicing Ageha again.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 22:43   Link #222
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

i dont know what was going on and ppl is saying it started in the end, but i actually liked it, it somehow felt like a conbination of medaka box with little busters.
Old 2011-10-01, 22:52   Link #223
Wrath88
Kissing...

Hmm... the manga in Nyantype drawn by Yasui Riosuke also shows Momoyo's route, but straight from after he gets shot down for the first time. This episode... as a starter it's not very good, since you don't really see the bonds between the Kazama Family members, just two classes battling it out with one absurdly strong member on the side opposing her friends.

Seriously, what's the point of throwing in the characters from Majikoi S though? Stacy and Li I can understand, since they're Kuki maids (speaking of which, it's weird that everyone seems to be dressed in student PE uniforms, considering that some of them are supposed to be non-students), but Matsunaga Tsubame? And who're those two characters?

My hope is that this episode is just a bonus showing the Momoyo end, and next episode will seriously begin right from the start of the game.
Old 2011-10-01, 22:54   Link #224
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

I'm kinda torn on whether to watch this now though. I haven't read the Momoyo route which is close to being translated by yandere gray, and if this is going to spoil the ending before the story really begins, that's disappointing. I rather just read the VN first then.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 23:07   Link #225
Key Board
Carbon

Yes, you were spoiled. First episode was a faithful adaptation of Momoyo's route near end climax. So yes, it's just like the game. In fact, it's better.

But the anime is doing it's own thing, and the story actually starts from here. Those two girls in army uniforms? They aren't in the game at all. They're here to kick-start a new development.

Regardless, a very fun episode, though
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 23:41   Link #226
Zexas

LOL I'm truly divided on this one.

Ok first of all I love the first episode and find it truly enjoyable. But that's because they adapt my favourite part of the VN quite faithfully . And thank god they didn't started the series with this formula = Generic character intro + Fan service = . At the very least they showed some effort into it.

Now this is the next problem, First scenario is that it's possible that this is the midpoint of the series which means that they're going flashback for the next episode which is fine with me. After that wether they're going to go for anime original route or HOPEFULLY modified version of True Route which is the best scenario imo . Or what I'm afraid of is that this is truly the beginning of the series and they go for anime original route all the way .

Well so far I'm liking it, let see on where they're going to take us on the next episode.

Last edited by Zexas; 2011-10-02 at 00:18.
Zexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 00:00   Link #227
MAX_COLA_POWER!

When's episode 2-.-.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 02:15   Link #228
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
And it's a damn shame that Rie Tanaka isn't voicing Ageha again.
Eh? Really? She sounds exactly like she did in the game.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 04:57   Link #229
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Yes, you were spoiled. First episode was a faithful adaptation of Momoyo's route near end climax. So yes, it's just like the game. In fact, it's better.
Considering that the near end climax battle was the only good point on Momoyo's route, it may indeed be better that way. Yes, I admit that I found her route the weakest in general except of the battle. Then again, I'm biased towads the romance-factor even though the True route was done rather well.

Oh well, I don't expect much of VN-adaptions to begin with (except a few cases), so I will probably wait until more episodes are out and check a few reviews to see if it's worth it.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 05:28   Link #230
Mentar
Banned

*lol*

Did someone mislabel ep12 as 1, and accidentally air it? ^_^

Like it was said before, this is a 95% conversion of the climax of the Momoyo path. Are they going to backtrack from there, or are they rather going for a new storyline into Majikoi S?

I'm really curious how they're going to continue from here. Back to the beginning, or what's going on?
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 06:41   Link #231
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Spoiler for for my reaction...:

Damn, I was looking forward to this because the girls look interesting, but if this is what the series is actually like.....

Anyone can tell how much of this is 'action' and how much is harem comedy?
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 07:40   Link #232
Key Board
Carbon

1st episode was over 70% action. Quite animated too

Probably more than what Fate Zero will achieve in two weeks
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 09:56   Link #233
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Eh? Really? She sounds exactly like she did in the game.
No, Ageha Kuki was voiced by Rie Tanaka in the KimiAru anime (very well, I might add). Unfortunately this decision was not repeated for the anime adaptation of Majikoi; Ageha Kuki is voiced by a certain Naoko Matsui in this iteration.

I'm surprised that there was the reference to Yamato spanking Kokoro in this episode--according to the game website's sample CGs for the fandisc, you can see a CG depicting this there. Does this mean that this mission is depicting plot events after the main game? And how old is Kokoro anyway?
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 10:25   Link #234
zqube

Actually Naoko Matsui is the seiyuu from the game. The KimiAru game had a different seiyuu for Ageha though. Rie Tanaka is the anime only voice for Ageha in the KimiAru anime.

And Kokoro is in the same grade as Yamato so I assume they are the same age.
zqube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 11:35   Link #235
TDream

They even included chars from the new VN the game is not even released.. but I liked the anime can't wait for ep 2.

Spoiler for not really a spoiler:
TDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 12:50   Link #236
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Honestly, I didn't liked it. If this is indeed some sort of teaser/future episode and the real first episode starts by the next time the show is aired, then it's alright as there is still a hope. If it's going into Majikoi S then I still think it's not a good idea as they really should have slowed down and introduce each character. While I am glad that it's connected to Momoyo's route, I really don't want it to be like this, plain action and ecchi, no matter how well it is animated. Maybe I would have liked it if I didn't play the VN...
Old 2011-10-02, 13:55   Link #237
karuroso

Now I don't know what to do... I only played Chris route, (it's such a joy to make a strong willed and stubborn girl like her fall for Yamato + voiced by Shizu-sama and the ero scenes are really surprising =D ) and I don't want to see what seems to be a great amount of spoilers from Momoyo's route, and here I was expecting the first ep to be the prologue animated... I think I will wait and see how to second ep develops, but oh god the temptation to see Chris and the other girls animated already >_>
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 15:57   Link #238
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Yeah I have the first episode to watch already, but I'm so confused on whether to open this or not. Gah!!!!! I really really wish this was a 2 cour adaption of the VN right from the beginning. Why must they torture me so...
Old 2011-10-02, 16:48   Link #239
Dirty_Harry

First episode big spoiler from end of Momoyo's route, but is bad end instead of good end. It only makes sense for those who read the Visual Novel. Don't watch if you don't want to spoil the experience of reading the Momoyo's route. Even more than the translation of this route is close to being released.

Also does add characters from Majikoi S.
Dirty_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 17:11   Link #240
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Ok I did it. I finally did it. I am angry, so angry.

Everything just has the impact taken out of it. People who didn't play the VN's don't even know the characters or the fun of the whole thing. This is terrible, so terrible. I don't even get what they're planning anymore.

Ugh.

I give it a

/10

ARGHHHHHH!!!

Tags
action, comedy, eroge, seinen