AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-23, 08:18   Link #9141
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I lolled

@zero: rito kick? (wait, that's not a kick!)
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 08:18   Link #9142
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

BOX! Y... you! I'm calling Mike now, so he can Bueno you over and over and over and over and over....
Old 2011-11-23, 08:19   Link #9143
Eratas123

@ Zero - How about a Hidden blade like Altair for a last ditch weapon? It's basically a retractable knife hidden in the gauntlet that can't be seen by the naked eye. Also good for stealth attacks because the opponents thinks you're unarmed.

For the Irish one - What's Ironic is that he's done it before. CPR has been commonly used by him to help revive whoevers injured at the time. For some reason, he feels awkward when it happened outside of a life and death situation. Any more tips?

@ Agetreme - Ah, reminds me of my relationship with Fallout
Old 2011-11-23, 08:20   Link #9144
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Y... you! .I'm calling Mike now, so he can Bueno you over and over and over and over and over....
That's a story best saved for another time.

HOW I GOT AIDS

By: Box-kun
Old 2011-11-23, 08:22   Link #9145
Eratas123

Once again, can't edit for some reason

@ Box - Better not let Jak see that. Nor blitz for that matter.

Also, it's kind of like that. The kiss was unexpected and he describes it in the most gross terminology possible. It's like a kid getting his first smooch really.
Old 2011-11-23, 08:23   Link #9146
HasuMasu
*Artist

It's alright, I'm hiding inside my bunker, with a modified Freedom on stand-by.
Old 2011-11-23, 08:24   Link #9147
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - How about a Hidden blade like Altair for a last ditch weapon? It's basically a retractable knife hidden in the gauntlet that can't be seen by the naked eye. Also good for stealth attacks because the opponents thinks you're unarmed.
Yeah, but it was mostly for CQC (which mean for emergency if enemy got you in their reach). His main weapon would be still that rocket powered Toe blades and boomerang (controlled by Image Interface system)...punching and slashing isn't his virtue

How you can gauge his kick? Devilukean FLINCH on it, we're talking about Humanoid alien who can throw cars around and blasted into concretes unscratched.

Quote:
For the Irish one - What's Ironic is that he's done it before. CPR has been commonly used by him to help revive whoevers injured at the time. For some reason, he feels awkward when it happened outside of a life and death situation. Any more tips?
Irish will think that it's waste of time, but again wonder why it feels weird and different.

Anyway, Modem controversy again, see you guys tomorrow.

(Being poor and all, damn it ).
Old 2011-11-23, 08:25   Link #9148
demino_hellsin
That one guy

For a foot user IS, the top armor should probably be lightweight and small so as not to get in the way. Preferably no wing extensions. The lower body doesn't need to be heavy either, just have some select part of the legs as a bit large to carry the weapons or boosters.

Footblades, impact amplifiers on arms and legs, self-returning metal spheres with intertial accelerator and leg units with AIC?

That's what I seriously imagine from what zero wants.

EDIT @box-san: a claw at the tip of the foot, a heel blade, a leg booster that double's as a beam cannon(inspired by faiz), hip boosters, arm weaponry is only limited to wristblades much like eratas suggests only multi-directional and probably energy claws if you dig that. Stick microboosters and propulsion wherever you want. Range weapons would probably be limited to handhelds only. The inertial accelerator spheres are stored on hip booster compartments while the shins house the AIC. The arms also house inertial accelerators to increase punching strength.

(note: my imagination) @_@ my brain is frying...

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2011-11-23 at 08:44.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 08:27   Link #9149
HasuMasu
*Artist

Yes exactly, leg beam sabres like Infinite Justice.
Old 2011-11-23, 08:30   Link #9150
Eratas123

@ Zero - He's not detached from it. The main problem is the fact that he's trying to think it's a waste of time but he can't ignore it for some reason. This means his face is constantly red and he has a hard time speaking with her.

Ichika - Describes it as soft and gentle

Kyuukai - Tastes like cherry's and very sweet.

Irish - Like something violating his mouth.

You can obviously tell the differences.

@ Box - That's not gonna save you. You'll need more than that to beat the GD master.
Old 2011-11-23, 09:58   Link #9151
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Once again, can't edit for some reason

@ Box - Better not let Jak see that. Nor blitz for that matter.

Also, it's kind of like that. The kiss was unexpected and he describes it in the most gross terminology possible. It's like a kid getting his first smooch really.
Too late... But I was too busy hunting for touhou to even care. lol.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 10:11   Link #9152
Eratas123

@ Blitz - That's a very Tatenashi like response

@ Zero - Posted comment to your previous post. Also, you might want to take note of the foot blade idea.
Old 2011-11-23, 10:23   Link #9153
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yeah, I took a note, basically there's one blade wich was there (similar to a fin, except mounted on the upper foot).

o^oo(
o\ \o.(
o \o\(
0 -------
/______(O)

it's best used in the ground, using the dash wheel as booster, though it also has rocket thruster, the wheel gave much better acceleration boost.

The blade itself is High Frequency Chainsaw Type, but due to improved frequency and unique magnet system, it also create plasma TEETH.
Old 2011-11-23, 10:28   Link #9154
Eratas123

@ Zero - You might want to be careful though. Making that thing out of steel means there's a good chance the opposing pilot could get injured once the shields break. You don't want that to happen since it'll be too grim.

By the way, Rito's personality is the same, right?

side note - In anime, how long does post kiss catatonia tend to last?
Old 2011-11-23, 10:31   Link #9155
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Yeah, I took a note, basically there's one blade wich was there (similar to a fin, except mounted on the upper foot).

o^oo(
o\ \o.(
o \o\(
0 -------
/______(O)

it's best used in the ground, using the dash wheel as booster, though it also has rocket thruster, the wheel gave much better acceleration boost.

The blade itself is High Frequency Chainsaw Type, but due to improved frequency and unique magnet system, it also create plasma TEETH.
Yep, another Masou shoujo/IS coming up. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 10:32   Link #9156
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
@ Zero - You might want to be careful though. Making that thing out of steel means there's a good chance the opposing pilot could get injured once the shields break. You don't want that to happen since it'll be too grim.

Block with the handguards?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 10:33   Link #9157
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Don't worry, unlike Yukihira, it has no Barrier void properties so the Absolute Defense system will deflect it easily after the I.S. barrier gave up (he still took a good chunk of Shield Points though)

Quote:
The same Rito, but much less shy around girls due to the... ahem, positive influence from Riko... You can compare him to "Darkness' version

Quote:
In Shounen, usually not that long, In Shoujo, it's VERY long. It's really up to individual however, I don't think Irish will easily forget it but neither he will dwell/ angst on it. Basically, he wondering what the heck about a kiss.
Old 2011-11-23, 10:38   Link #9158
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I'm terribly lost. Browser rebooted so I dunno where the conversation ended.

All I can say for now is pilot ranks are pilot ranks. I treat them in the same regard as mage ranks from Nanoha. At the very least, I get to brag that Houki hittin S is thank to Ichika and training from being a Shooting St@r. No rage from me.

It inspired me to come up wth ranks for ISpers. This is a separate rank from IS ranks, as it only measures how potent the One Off Ability is. As such, ISper ranks are als given to units with OOAs on their own, like Byakuya, Akatsubaki, and later Blue Tears.

Level 0 refers to ISpers with the bonus stat attributes for being an ISper, but no OOA manifests. Most ISpers are at this rank, and apart from being more gifted pilots, the world aren't clawing tooth and nail over them.

Level 1 and Level 2 refer to OOAs that are beginning to be manifest, but are very weak, have little effect in an arena, poor control, or are just very gimmicky. Slightly less ISpers fall in this category.

Level 3 is when an ISper is coming in to her own. Her OOA is reliably controlled and she can use it to make her fights easier. Most IS-generated second shift OOAs fall into this rank, hence why companies aren't that into 0s to 2s. Ichka and Cecilia's units have this rank. Gin is ranked 3 too.

Level 4 refers to an OOA that is useful in whatever tactical situation, and is the glass ceiling for most ISpers. Riz's pyrotechnics and Karon's White Devilism belong here.

Level 5 is obscenely powerful. Effectively a One Man Army when used. No opponent without a good plan or a cheat button can expect to walk out of a Level 5 fight unscathed. Should Laura fully mature, she'd rank here. In another universe, Irish is the most powerful ISper in the world.

What do you guys think?
Old 2011-11-23, 10:39   Link #9159
Eratas123

@ Zero - Darkness Rito is still pretty damn shy. Just look at his interactions with Momo and Golden Darkness during his "accidental" moments.

But what did Riko do to him? Please don't say it was a case of kissing cousins If it is, that means majority of the relationships in your story is based on incest.

Side note - The thing about Irish is that he dwells on things that normal people don't. He doesn't dwell on death or the possibility of him dying but he dwells on things that most people disregard after a while. That's why he's not afraid to die but he's afraid of making connections to others and getting attached.

@ Meister - Pretty good, but make the characters level 3 at most for majority of the story to keep things balanced and fair. One man army's aren't fun to read about. By the way, where's Touma and Accelerator? I don't see them in the rankings and I know both of them can kick ISper ass.
Old 2011-11-23, 10:48   Link #9160
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Meister

Lol for power ranking, but Laura...how?

Also Lol at Alternate!Irish for being even more of an expy of Accelerator.

Quote:
@ Zero - Darkness Rito is still pretty damn shy. Just look at his interactions with Momo and Golden Darkness during his "accidental" moments.

But what did Riko do to him? Please don't say it was a case of kissing cousins If it is, that means majority of the relationships in your story is based on incest.
I don't meant the sexual contact, I mean the casual one. He was SMILING to Haruna CHARMINGLY for God's sake! This is the guy that can look straight at her face about two years before, which is one of the good point I can salvage from Darkness.

Riko does have a crush for him, but a passing crush that's definitely not serious like Mikan is. If you compare the ratio of romantic/ sexual and platonic/ familial love, Madoka has 70-30, Mikan has 75-25, Riko has 30-70.

Quote:
Side note - The thing about Irish is that he dwells on things that normal people don't. He doesn't dwell on death or the possibility of him dying but he dwells on things that most people disregard after a while. That's why he's not afraid to die but he's afraid of making connections to others and getting attached.
Yeah, hence why he is bothered with the concept of physical contact (such as hug, kiss, holding hand, sex etc) because it's so damn alien concept for him.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest