Notices

Old 2009-11-01, 20:11   Link #1081
scr
my sides are in orbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
It seems I have found a backup to Senjougahara Hitagi and she is Shizuku Sangō
[...]
I wonder... do they share the same hair stylist and salon ?
They share the inclination to troll people's life.

Quote:
TROPES !!!
Yes!
If there's a Final Fantasy game that I must put my personal seal of disapproval on, it's Crisis Core. I mean, just look at how this Genesis Rhapsodos dude is raping the canon. It's bad. As in, fanfiction bad.
scr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 22:31   Link #1082
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

In Episode 5.

Did I just see the creation of the White Team? 3 Other girls were catching the Entrail animals and Mikoto got the 'winner' inside the flowers.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 01:01   Link #1083
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post
Is Shizuku a Ninja or something? Her ability to appear out of nowhere is
rather impressive. It would also explain her mad sword skillz.
Shizuku not a ninja, she acquired that ability because transform to Kampfer mode. But she have natural gift like smart tongue, charming, and cleverness together with her beauty. She's a teaser too, especially toward her prey_Natsuru Tan.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 02:36   Link #1084
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
It seems I have found a backup to Senjougahara Hitagi and she is Shizuku Sangō

I wonder... do they share the same hair stylist and salon ?

Both of them put serious sexual and romantic pressure on the male leads.

So... will Shizuku win out like Hitagi did or not ?

I guess Akane is the Hanekawa Tsubasa

and the other crazy chick the Kanbaru
LOL

TROPES !!!
once a certain monkey girl enters the picture, now we have a fitting crossover
but i don't know how vampires are effective against Kampfers

btw, i just realized that next to the Shinku crossplayer, there is also a guy crossplaying as Lum from Urusei Yatsura & the other as Inuyasha?
but the others guys who dressed up as the multi coloured hair girls group & gets shot by the SWAT girls, i had no idea
tought, there is also a Resident Evil/ Biohazard parody at the exploded science lab
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 03:58   Link #1085
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Spoiler for ep 5:
Me too, I want plus a push down and a bite on the neck with Shizuku whispering:
"silence" or "don't move"

I repeatedly watch this 5th episode kiss scene, and always smile . It's so hot and she using her tongue to give him a deep kiss (too bad, not a french kiss)
Wondering if she'll do it again to him since afer kiss him, she said:
"Next time let's take it slowly"
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 05:11   Link #1086
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

It wasn't surprising that his childhood friend is a kampfer too .
So much fanservice and will keep till the end ... the lesb/hete love too .
We know that Natsu-male have no chance with Sakura till the end . Just she like Natsu-fem and it won't stop . Then the triangle (or quadri ) love won't finish .

Anyway Akane in one charabara's cosplay ftw .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 08:57   Link #1087
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Im still torn on wheather i feel bad for Natsuru or if im envious. This guys life has been turn upside down but damn after that kiss things and his *cough* may be looking up not to mention Shizuku next time lets take it a bit slower she has plans i tell you. Im not convienced yet she is actually after Natsuru she might just be trying to kill her bordem however if i had to make a guess i would say shes entered the fray for Naturu's heart and not the female side either.
The fan service just keeps coming oh yea. I never thought i would see a play are entrails but hey it worked.

episode 6 should be quite interesting with a certain someone finally arriving back to Japan and of course shes a Kampfer as well.
Old 2009-11-02, 11:50   Link #1088
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Just start to run through this anime up to ep 5....

I really like the character design, the yuri element is a big plus, the 1st episode was promising, the 2nd episode was great, but now after finished ep 5, i just want to shoot myself (got the idea from the constant flash of Akane's gun)......

Sorry guys for ruining the fun since obviously many of us are still enjoying this anime very much. But this sense of disappointment, i can't bear it. Not only every character start to act like mindless stereotyped zombies, but i couldn't understand how can Natsuru Senō "herself" act like such a wimp in past episodes (even i know "she" is a girl in this case, but there's always a certain threshold that people should not pass). I means Natsuru Senō behaved quite cool in the manga (maybe not the male, but the female form surely was badass) , and i bet he/she was portrayed in a certain manner in the light novel as well. But here....

Now ... was the anime messed up due to cramming excessive fan-service, or was it that i expected too much from this series? I need someone to shoot me tell me that.....
Old 2009-11-02, 13:08   Link #1089
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Now ... was the anime messed up due to cramming excessive fan-service, or was it that i expected too much from this series? I need someone to shoot me tell me that.....
It could be neither, just that the show is different from the manga (I wouldn't know) and maybe not your cup of tea. Different tastes for different people. I myself had absolutely no expectations for this show whatsoever, so the show is have been a pleasant surprise. I'm more into the romance and fanservice, so the lack of action and fight scenes in the recent episodes hasn't been hurting the show for me. But I could see how the show is not for everyone.
Old 2009-11-02, 13:08   Link #1090
U<3Anime
Boo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
In Episode 5.

Did I just see the creation of the White Team? 3 Other girls were catching the Entrail animals and Mikoto got the 'winner' inside the flowers.
I noticed that too and I think the bikini pic of Sakura was a teaser too. I have to say I'm pretty stoked now now.
Old 2009-11-02, 13:18   Link #1091
Hakuryu
Klutz

Episode 5 freebies~

Old 2009-11-02, 13:44   Link #1092
Maxtro

Cute show, reminds me a bit of Ranma 1/2 for obvious reasons. Just a quick OMG, it's been 20 years Since Ranma first aired.

Ranma was one of the first anime I watched so a show about a boy turning into a girl quickly got my interest. I don't know of any other anime that has done this.

There are a couple of things that Kampher have over Ranma and vice versa.

I really like the art style of Kampher. The girls are very hot.
The yuri aspect tickles my fancy

Then there are a couple things I don't like.

Natsuru's is way to feminine. He doesn't act anything like a guy. I think the show would be better if he was actually a guy in a girls body, not just a realy confused girl. Also he seems to be kind of stupid. Did it really not occur to him that all he has to do when he is in girl form is to tell Sakura that he is not dating male male Natsuru and the he's not into guys. Likewise the male Natsuru just needs to tell Sakura that he isn't dating the female Natsuru. Problem solved. Of course it would ruin part of the plot having things work out so easily, but the stupidity is still annoying.

Another thing I don't get is the partial fanservice. How come some anime show topless girls while others can't? Ranma and Ikkitousen had nudity so how come Kampher doesn't? Kampher even went as far as censoring the bikini scene. This show is obviously fanservice centered, so why go halfway? The same thing bugged me about Rosario + Vampire.

Before anybody says something, yes I know I can watch hentai if I want to see nudity. There is just something different about seeing it happen in an anime I watch. Most anime is also more 'friendly' then hentai.
Maxtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 14:28   Link #1093
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
Episode 5 freebies~

Im snagging black seppeku bunny he freakin rulz will go great with new siggy being made.
thanks Hakuryu
Old 2009-11-02, 22:25   Link #1094
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:
Episode 5 freebies~

that one of Natsuru in the top right corner looks like he just jizzed.

i have to say after watching the first two episodes of Kampfer i could honestly say that i was not that much of a fan but then after watching episode 3 and 4 i really started to enjoy it and now cant wait to see ep 5
Old 2009-11-03, 00:01   Link #1095
Jze0
Hmmm...

All I have to say is Shizuku stole the show... what a fun episode.

Ps. Love the Code Geass reference and I especially love the tranlator's note on Schneizel, hilarious stuff.
Old 2009-11-03, 05:13   Link #1096
Willen
Aoba Tsukishima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtro View Post
Cute show, reminds me a bit of Ranma 1/2 for obvious reasons. Just a quick OMG, it's been 20 years Since Ranma first aired.

Ranma was one of the first anime I watched so a show about a boy turning into a girl quickly got my interest. I don't know of any other anime that has done this.

There are a couple of things that Kampher have over Ranma and vice versa.

I really like the art style of Kampher. The girls are very hot.
The yuri aspect tickles my fancy

Then there are a couple things I don't like.

Natsuru's is way to feminine. He doesn't act anything like a guy. I think the show would be better if he was actually a guy in a girls body, not just a realy confused girl. Also he seems to be kind of stupid. Did it really not occur to him that all he has to do when he is in girl form is to tell Sakura that he is not dating male male Natsuru and the he's not into guys. Likewise the male Natsuru just needs to tell Sakura that he isn't dating the female Natsuru. Problem solved. Of course it would ruin part of the plot having things work out so easily, but the stupidity is still annoying.

Another thing I don't get is the partial fanservice. How come some anime show topless girls while others can't? Ranma and Ikkitousen had nudity so how come Kampher doesn't? Kampher even went as far as censoring the bikini scene. This show is obviously fanservice centered, so why go halfway? The same thing bugged me about Rosario + Vampire.

Before anybody says something, yes I know I can watch hentai if I want to see nudity. There is just something different about seeing it happen in an anime I watch. Most anime is also more 'friendly' then hentai.
Well, Natsuru isn't the most manly of men. He does seem to roll with the punches a bit too much, though. I guess that if getting to be near girls more often means being one yourself, it might not be too much of a cross to bear.

As to Natsuru in female form telling Kaede that (s)he's not interested, I don't think he'd do it because, 1) it would crush Kaede's feelings, and 2) in a round about way, he gets to be with her more often. He could always try to confess his feelings to Kaede as a guy, but knowing what he knows, he's probably expecting to be rejected. So to avoid the bad news, he's going to avoid that situation as long as possible. He could also accept her in Natsuru female-form, but there are many potential land mines down that path. And in doing so, he would be deceiving Kaede and he wouldn't want to do that. Not to mention what would happen if Kaede found out about the male-female Natsuru connection. Plus, like the stuffed animals mentioned in episode 3, he's pretty dense.

And the reason why shows like this which feature a heavy dose of fanservice don't show off the goods (aside from possible censorship issues), is that for many times, it's more effective to give the hint of nudity or show a lot of skin and let the viewer's imaginations take it to the next level. This increases viewer participation, in a way.

Ranma aired in an era where it was more acceptable to show a girl topless in an anime. Over time, the rules became stricter and we got situations like Ai Yori Aoshi where nipples weren't shown, and now you'd have to air way past midnight to show bare breasts. Plus, in Ranma's case it was to emphasize that he does physically change into a girl since more often than not, he wears the same clothes he has on as a guy and his hair is the same style and, at least in the manga since it's in black and white, a similar dark shade (it's a different color in the anime, though).

Last edited by Willen; 2009-11-03 at 05:33.
Willen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 18:07   Link #1097
Maxtro

I do now remember somebody saying that Natsuru was dense. I guess it's the type of stupdity it is. I don't get mad when Luffy does something stupid, because that is who he is and it's funny. Natsuru's stupidity just makes me mad.

I mean that as a female, Natsuru should tell Kaede that he/she isn't into boys. That would provide some relief for Kaede and male Natsuru. But that solution will most likely ruin a subplot that will probably get extravagantly solved later on.

Interesting about it being no longer appropriate to show bare breasts in anime any longer. Or not until certain time periods. I was not aware that Japan had regressed that way. I wonder what happened that caused the change.

Your reasoning for showing Ranma nude makes since but he/she it(?) wasn't the only one to be seen. Then there is also Tenchi Muyo where the girls were taking baths and Ryoko was even naked for half an episode where she was fighting something.

I suppose I should do a little reading regarding Japanese nudity laws.
Maxtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 18:10   Link #1098
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Quote:
Episode 5 freebies~

can i take it and use it on another forum soo dreadfully cute ps. can i have my name on the sig?
Old 2009-11-04, 05:19   Link #1099
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I was hoping for a KissxSis style kiss but this is still very hot.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 08:35   Link #1100
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtro View Post
I do now remember somebody saying that Natsuru was dense. I guess it's the type of stupdity it is. I don't get mad when Luffy does something stupid, because that is who he is and it's funny. Natsuru's stupidity just makes me mad.

I mean that as a female, Natsuru should tell Kaede that he/she isn't into boys. That would provide some relief for Kaede and male Natsuru. But that solution will most likely ruin a subplot that will probably get extravagantly solved later on.
about Natsuru telling Kaede he/she isnt into boys. im not sure how well that will turn out for Natsuru in the end because it seems that Kaede is pretty keen on the ladies and not really that interested in male Natsuru.

at the moment im hoping for an ending with Natsuru being with the class rep president because she seems to be the most keen on male Natsuru.

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen