Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-02, 16:20   Link #41
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
if you remember, Ichigo asked the same question and Rukia mentioned about her messing with their memories. Shinigami have a lot of experience with keeping the population ignorant of all the hollow attacks. I'm sure keeping the school under control is well within their abilities, even if it was not shown.
Old 2006-07-02, 17:44   Link #42
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
My question was not "why was she training with Rukia", but "why were they doing their training in SS".
I think there is no reason for Rukia to take Orihime to SS. They could have done the same training in the real world.
Because she isn't welcomed anywhere else.
Old 2006-07-02, 17:51   Link #43
Oberon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
However it's still a plot hole in this chapter, since Yoruichi and Ichigo are Shinigami.
Here's how I see it. Assuming that Ichigo and Yoruichi were indeed able to use the direct way back, I'd still consider it common courtesy to travel back together as a group, as the others (Orihime, Chad & Ishida) appearantly can't use those hell moths. The travel trough the waste dimension has still it's dangers, so Yoruichi would be needed to accompain them in case anything happens and Ichigo with his protection complex wouldn't use the fast way if his friends couldn't do so as well. And since they weren't going to use hell moths, there was no need for Yoruichi to inform Ichigo about the alternative way until he asked about it.
Old 2006-07-03, 02:17   Link #44
Miacis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon
Here's how I see it. Assuming that Ichigo and Yoruichi were indeed able to use the direct way back, I'd still consider it common courtesy to travel back together as a group, as the others (Orihime, Chad & Ishida) appearantly can't use those hell moths. The travel trough the waste dimension has still it's dangers, so Yoruichi would be needed to accompain them in case anything happens and Ichigo with his protection complex wouldn't use the fast way if his friends couldn't do so as well. And since they weren't going to use hell moths, there was no need for Yoruichi to inform Ichigo about the alternative way until he asked about it.
I'm fairly certain Yoruichi can transport herself directly to and from Soul Society. In the OVA, "Sealed Sword Frenzy", herself, Soi Fong, Ukitake and Shunsui were en route from Soul Society to the real world via hell moths. Although, only 3 moths were present, so perhaps it was adressed that she can transport between world's with an alternate (and unmentioned thus far) method? Although, this is all given you take the OVA to directly corelate with the manga.

As for 234, an entire chapter dedicated to Kisuke's fighting would be great, and that's what most people seem to want to see. But of course, we'll most likely get something related to Orihime. More unlikely would be more fighting with Ikkaku, and he whips out his bankai again. That'd be cool.
Old 2006-07-04, 10:28   Link #45
~S~
~Bloodying my Soul~

This is the perfect set~up for Byakuya to fight Ulquiorra.......maybe....!!!???
Old 2006-07-04, 10:46   Link #46
ccardoso
Banned

Someone before asked why Aizen is interested in Rukia. Well we know two things:
1) she has space-time manipulation. In this way she heals Ichigo in Soul Society: she take Ichigo's body state to the state it was before the two fights (against Byakuya and, then, against Aizen himself).
2) she can pass through the barriers without even breking them.

Because of 1) Aizen might want Orihime because of her healing abilities in order to heal his armies during the war in winter.
Because of 2) Aizen might want Orihime in case the creation of the Royal Key fails as a back-up plan in order to enter inside the Royal Family dimension. He did the same thing during the Hougyoku retrieval and showing Orihime's ability to pass the barriers would be pretty pointless if it won't have an important meaning in the future.
Old 2006-07-04, 15:13   Link #47
kumagoro_usagi

Quote:
Someone before asked why Aizen is interested in Rukia...
It's Orihime love. ^_^
Old 2006-07-04, 16:49   Link #48
zellychan

All this talk of kidnapping Orihime to break through dimensional barriers and such is reminescient of Yu Yu Hakkusho.......*feels the need to write crossover fanfiction* Orihime and Kuwabara, twins separated at birth! Mwahaha...

Anyways, good to see Urahara in action! I have that feeling he's going to try to get back into Soul Society soon (either by force or by asking to be let back in).
Old 2006-07-05, 13:28   Link #49
full metal x

I hope Ishida show up soon he been out long enough. Maybe he might want to save Ichigo
Closed Thread